[Declined] ZeRo´s application

All declined Applications are stored here.
GuuhaN

Re: ZeRo´s application

Post by GuuhaN »

Spoiler!
ZeRo wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·. Hey Zero! .·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

I cannot really judge you for JB as I don't play there, but I'm going to give my feedback based on what I see on DM and in the forums.

PROS
1. Active on the servers.
2. Good rule knowledge.
3. Whenever there's suspicious activity you have an active reaction.
4. Your English level is ok.
5. You're very active on the forums
6. You're friendly. --> This actually surprised me =P

NEUTRALS
1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you should know the rules of the other
servers too, but you'll get to know them I'm sure.
2. I don't know how crucial is having a mic.

CONS
-

A little piece of advice: Maybe you could try to have a little bit of tact in some cases. =P

So yes, I hope you get to be a member. Ü
There are a couple of things I would like to add having paid attention to your behaviour/attitude this last month.

PROS
- It seems like you've improved at handling trollers

CONS
- I think you lack motivation or you don't have the right attitude. You would be making a huge favour keeping the servers clean, but this is voluntary work and you should have an appropriate attitude for it. This negativity you transmit won't be useful, mainly if you don't feel like doing what you are applying for, what you expect to be your duty and job. (Like the other day)
- You should seriously stop complaining so much. This makes you look like a whining kid rather than somebody mature enough to take responsibility for a whole server.

To sum up, I'm really not sure about you. Good luck anyway.
OK Dee Dee let me explain you something. If i would not have the lack Motivation, why should i try day for day to hold the Servers alltime clean about all that rulebreaking and toxic guys??? I dont get any thing for that and it is as you said a voluntary work. I made one day last i think in like 2-3 hours 7 ban requests (btw that took like 2hours of my freetime to type that all out and upload all things) and if you wanna tell me that this is lack Motivation, then i dont know what you´re talking about. I have only the Chat in the Servers to try to handle the Situation and that with no nD tag in front of my Name and that make a huge different, to a member with Powers. I dont deny that it looks sometimes or many times that i complain to much, but that is so. It is like the example last on de_dust in deathmatch server. You saw i tried to tell the People it isnt allowed to use Bugs in a map and i think all Player know that Bug on de_dust bcs it is one of that Maps that all played if they started to Play cs on a normal CS Server. I was very disappointed if i saw one used it, then another one and atleast that schocked me to be honest you used it then too and you did it at the Moment you saw i told the people it isnt ok to use that bug and all you said to me if i said "Dee Dee really?" was "what do you mean with that?". You really think it is normal that you can walk in the air in a map??? come on Dee Dee dont make me to a dumb Person. I was looking for a member or admin who comes to tell that the Guys and Girls, but no one was on. maybe it is or was my fault that i didnt told that bug in a Topic that Konijntje or an other Admin can fix it. The thing is no one used it before and i will make a Topic for that bug now after i finished my Feedback to your reply. If you think it looks like a whining kid then it is your own opinion and it is ok for me, many People said that about SNap too, but atleast after i explained (complained) a lot in JB Server what People make wrong there and that they have to follow that rules, made that many Players know me there now and respect myself and that without being a member or wearing a nD tag in front of my Name. If you feel bad or sad or mad after i cried many times that i think that something is wrong on your cfg then im sry for that, but i dont Change my opinion on that...i didnt said that to you after i died 1 or 2 or 3 times by you, no i did it after i see/saw it so many times that it wasn´t normally for me...i need like 80% of the times 30bullets to kill you and if i died then if all my bullets in your body or head doesnt worked, i watched at he game and you killed many times 2 or 3 People more after me and that Show me or let me think that you dont take the bullets as you have to. And thats not personally meant to you it is only what i saw. I played against high skillers like Apekiller, Ultor, LEAK and many others too but they die many times if i fight against them too. About JOHN i have the same opinion like on you that smth is wrong in their cfg´s like People called in normal Cs Server that they have norecoil or low recoil what means that the People who use it dont take the bullets as they have to and that makes the sense then why they dont die so many times. But that is Kind of cheat that you cant Show like a wh or aimbot or other obviously things. Another suspect Thing is for me, why i dont find you in the Players stats of dm...would be nice to see your kpd (kills per death), your accuracy %, or your headshot Proportion. I find all Players in there only you not hmmh. NVM to stop that here and dont write a book down about all what happend between us Dee Dee i say thx for your reply and your Feedback about that what you saw and sry if i tell you that too here but i heared from many People too that you are a very nice Person (i agree 100% on that) but that you get fast sulky after some people joke to you or express some critcism against you. And to be honest you had many chances to talk with me about the probs you have/had with me on steam as we did it many times before and it disappoint me a bit that u use it as a kind of payback to type something negativ in my apply. Im a human and i have Feelings i told you i cant be 24/7 happy that is normal and that Feelings have many other members/admins too.
If you feel you wanna talk more about that all what i typed here or what happend the last days between us, feel free to reply here again or pm me on Steam then. I appreciate your Feedback and wish you much fun in the Servers Dee Dee.

PS: a great thanks to you Leon and Doeda you both are very active and you both do a fucking great Job as a member alltime. If i need you, you come dierect to the Servers to help me with the bad situations and clear it then !!!

Have a nice day all and to you SNap dont give up, also not if people call it complaining or whining if you do your best in the Server/s to do that what a member do but without any powers. I hope you get your member Chance!!!
Can already see you are not the right person for this. Ofc, this vote is not only based on this but tells me a lot about you. I think you are still immature most of the time, having more fun than being actually serious, tryhard and you just don't have the right mindset of being a member.

Sorry, but I would not be satisfied if you get accepted.
Spoiler!
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Whoah, Zero xD

1. I wasn't aware that wasn't allowed on de_dust and I typed "kill" iin console after you said it. If people kept on doing it, well you should have made a report and stop complaining. ;)

2. There is nothing wrong with my cfg. Just spectate me and make a demo if you need to, but you should once again stop complaining. Anyway, if you think I'm "bad or sad or mad" because of your complaints (notice I'm not using cry as you did for yourself), you're wrong because, you see, I've put up with them ever since we started playing together. So, as I just said, go ahead and spec me as a member would. ;)

3. You just made me laugh about my rank on DM. native and myself hid our ranks long ago. However, if you pay attention to the webpage and read a bit, you'll find the tab Players where you can look up "Dee Dee". That's just one of the 100 ways to get to my user profile. You're welcome.

4. These are just a few examples. I still think you have an active reaction in general. I haven't changed my mind about the PROs I wrote. We did talk about the first CON in my latest reply, though. However, I've witnessed that same speech more than once, so to be honest it's something worth mentioning. Don't take it as revenge, since I have nothing to avenge. I'll be so happy if you prove me wrong. Nothing happened between us, I'm just writing here my point of view of you as a member and I still wish you the best of luck.

EDIT after reading your last post:

Spoiler!
ZeRo wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:Whoah, Zero xD

1. I wasn't aware that wasn't allowed on de_dust and I typed "kill" iin console after you said it. If people kept on doing it, well you should have made a report and stop complaining. ;)

2. There is nothing wrong with my cfg. Just spectate me and make a demo if you need to, but you should once again stop complaining. Anyway, if you think I'm "bad or sad or mad" because of your complaints (notice I'm not using cry as you did for yourself), you're wrong because, you see, I've put up with them ever since we started playing together. So, as I just said, go ahead and spec me as a member would. ;)

3. You just made me laugh about my rank on DM. native and myself hid our ranks long ago. However, if you pay attention to the webpage and read a bit, you'll find the tab Players where you can look up "Dee Dee". That's just one of the 100 ways to get to my user profile. You're welcome.

4. These are just a few examples. I still think you have an active reaction in general. I haven't changed my mind about the PROs I wrote. We did talk about the first CON in my latest reply, though. However, I've witnessed that same speech more than once, so to be honest it's something worth mentioning. Don't take it as revenge, since I have nothing to avenge. I'll be so happy if you prove me wrong. Nothing happened between us, I'm just writing here my point of view of you as a member and I still wish you the best of luck.
to nr.1: i told the People that used it before u that it is a mapbug and that it isnt allowed to use so a Advantage and you used it after i said it...but it is ok i dont wanna discuss more about that thing...i already made a Topic for that bug and hope an admin will fix it next that i wont happen again.

to nr2.: as i said you can not show how People dont take the bullets as they normally have to in a demo or any other proof. I play now a very long time CS Dee Dee and the thing is i saw many Players got a cfg from a Friend or People that know how to create a good cfg and put some Advantages in there (for an example some Server dont allow or disabled some functions like fps_override 1, cl_mousegrab 1, cl_bobcycle 1 and some more things that exicst)...And a lot of that People didnt knowed then what kind of cfg they took from the Person, they only wanted a better rated or fixed cfg thats all. Maybe i was thinking you took so a cfg too from a friend and there is something like that no/low recoil or other things in it, thats why i asked you last that you can send me the cfg and i will take a look in it...i know you never would try to cheat or get a Advantage against the other Players and i never meant it bad to you or i never wanted that you feel i think you are a cheater...if you took that Feelings im very sorry for that and i wanna apologize me for that then.

to nr3: i read a lot and looked in many Player stats at the HLstatsX:CE but i didnt found you...sry if i have not enough knowledge of that to find you in any way there...i was only inquisitively more not.

to nr4: i still appreciate all your told cons on me and your view of me and no worries i dont take it as a revenge...i said it if i had that feeling that you can be a bit sulky or so bcs some People told me that happen from time to time on you and after you stopped talking the last 1 or 2 weeks with me on steam, well maybe i had the Feeling it is actually so. And i dont know really how you would answer if i ask you then, i dont wanted to made you angry or so, so i dont asked you on steam. And atleast i think many happend otherwise we would laugh more together like we did it before.
Again if you think and feel i did something wrong towards to you, i really wanna apologize for that. It was not meant to and i think i can tell my opinions too if i have some feelings that something is wrong what happen in game or wherever.
Now that I think about it, you write about talking and discussing on steam rather than on your application yet you accuse me several times on a full server. 404 sense not found. And this has happened since the day I've met you. :P Same for the stats.

Anyway, I'm not going to post further replies on this topic, if you want to discuss something in particular, you know where to find me. And don't misunderstand me, I'm not being sulky, I'm just serious.
Last edited by Dee Dee on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

GuuhaN wrote:
Spoiler!
ZeRo wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·. Hey Zero! .·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

I cannot really judge you for JB as I don't play there, but I'm going to give my feedback based on what I see on DM and in the forums.

PROS
1. Active on the servers.
2. Good rule knowledge.
3. Whenever there's suspicious activity you have an active reaction.
4. Your English level is ok.
5. You're very active on the forums
6. You're friendly. --> This actually surprised me =P

NEUTRALS
1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you should know the rules of the other
servers too, but you'll get to know them I'm sure.
2. I don't know how crucial is having a mic.

CONS
-

A little piece of advice: Maybe you could try to have a little bit of tact in some cases. =P

So yes, I hope you get to be a member. Ü
There are a couple of things I would like to add having paid attention to your behaviour/attitude this last month.

PROS
- It seems like you've improved at handling trollers

CONS
- I think you lack motivation or you don't have the right attitude. You would be making a huge favour keeping the servers clean, but this is voluntary work and you should have an appropriate attitude for it. This negativity you transmit won't be useful, mainly if you don't feel like doing what you are applying for, what you expect to be your duty and job. (Like the other day)
- You should seriously stop complaining so much. This makes you look like a whining kid rather than somebody mature enough to take responsibility for a whole server.

To sum up, I'm really not sure about you. Good luck anyway.
OK Dee Dee let me explain you something. If i would not have the lack Motivation, why should i try day for day to hold the Servers alltime clean about all that rulebreaking and toxic guys??? I dont get any thing for that and it is as you said a voluntary work. I made one day last i think in like 2-3 hours 7 ban requests (btw that took like 2hours of my freetime to type that all out and upload all things) and if you wanna tell me that this is lack Motivation, then i dont know what you´re talking about. I have only the Chat in the Servers to try to handle the Situation and that with no nD tag in front of my Name and that make a huge different, to a member with Powers. I dont deny that it looks sometimes or many times that i complain to much, but that is so. It is like the example last on de_dust in deathmatch server. You saw i tried to tell the People it isnt allowed to use Bugs in a map and i think all Player know that Bug on de_dust bcs it is one of that Maps that all played if they started to Play cs on a normal CS Server. I was very disappointed if i saw one used it, then another one and atleast that schocked me to be honest you used it then too and you did it at the Moment you saw i told the people it isnt ok to use that bug and all you said to me if i said "Dee Dee really?" was "what do you mean with that?". You really think it is normal that you can walk in the air in a map??? come on Dee Dee dont make me to a dumb Person. I was looking for a member or admin who comes to tell that the Guys and Girls, but no one was on. maybe it is or was my fault that i didnt told that bug in a Topic that Konijntje or an other Admin can fix it. The thing is no one used it before and i will make a Topic for that bug now after i finished my Feedback to your reply. If you think it looks like a whining kid then it is your own opinion and it is ok for me, many People said that about SNap too, but atleast after i explained (complained) a lot in JB Server what People make wrong there and that they have to follow that rules, made that many Players know me there now and respect myself and that without being a member or wearing a nD tag in front of my Name. If you feel bad or sad or mad after i cried many times that i think that something is wrong on your cfg then im sry for that, but i dont Change my opinion on that...i didnt said that to you after i died 1 or 2 or 3 times by you, no i did it after i see/saw it so many times that it wasn´t normally for me...i need like 80% of the times 30bullets to kill you and if i died then if all my bullets in your body or head doesnt worked, i watched at he game and you killed many times 2 or 3 People more after me and that Show me or let me think that you dont take the bullets as you have to. And thats not personally meant to you it is only what i saw. I played against high skillers like Apekiller, Ultor, LEAK and many others too but they die many times if i fight against them too. About JOHN i have the same opinion like on you that smth is wrong in their cfg´s like People called in normal Cs Server that they have norecoil or low recoil what means that the People who use it dont take the bullets as they have to and that makes the sense then why they dont die so many times. But that is Kind of cheat that you cant Show like a wh or aimbot or other obviously things. Another suspect Thing is for me, why i dont find you in the Players stats of dm...would be nice to see your kpd (kills per death), your accuracy %, or your headshot Proportion. I find all Players in there only you not hmmh. NVM to stop that here and dont write a book down about all what happend between us Dee Dee i say thx for your reply and your Feedback about that what you saw and sry if i tell you that too here but i heared from many People too that you are a very nice Person (i agree 100% on that) but that you get fast sulky after some people joke to you or express some critcism against you. And to be honest you had many chances to talk with me about the probs you have/had with me on steam as we did it many times before and it disappoint me a bit that u use it as a kind of payback to type something negativ in my apply. Im a human and i have Feelings i told you i cant be 24/7 happy that is normal and that Feelings have many other members/admins too.
If you feel you wanna talk more about that all what i typed here or what happend the last days between us, feel free to reply here again or pm me on Steam then. I appreciate your Feedback and wish you much fun in the Servers Dee Dee.

PS: a great thanks to you Leon and Doeda you both are very active and you both do a fucking great Job as a member alltime. If i need you, you come dierect to the Servers to help me with the bad situations and clear it then !!!

Have a nice day all and to you SNap dont give up, also not if people call it complaining or whining if you do your best in the Server/s to do that what a member do but without any powers. I hope you get your member Chance!!!
Can already see you are not the right person for this. Ofc, this vote is not only based on this but tells me a lot about you. I think you are still immature most of the time, having more fun than being actually serious, tryhard and you just don't have the right mindset of being a member.

Sorry, but I would not be satisfied if you get accepted.
LOL Guuhan :D
You dont know anything about me and if you think you need to judge on one thing that you read i typed here ok np...feel free to do it and i appreciate it too. Maybe you, many or all forget a bit that i have a small time now to enjoy my real fun on the Servers too. I moderate, i help the Players with the knowledge of the Server/VIP or other rules, i calm People down, i make many times proofs and make reports then, i help many active Players with all that questions to me (some examples and you can ask that People bcs im tired to reply alltime if People like you judge so fast on me on a small part of all that they saw. Atleast you dont saw what im really doing to Support the Community and how help all the active and friendly Players here...Mario joined the Forums here too, ask him why...ask ken who helped him or explained him what he need to do for his apply as a member...ask legend who helped him alltimes with all, also with his apply too...ask Supercell who was alltime there for him to help him with questions...ask Leon Kennedy who is in a very active contact and work with him together to hold the Servers clean).
And that is a very very small part of all too how much i invest of my freetime/funtime. If you have a Chance to do it check the logs how my gameplay-time dropped if im alltime there for all the Players and if i try only with a Chat in the Servers to let the People stay at the rules.
And dont forget pls im on a extended and not accepted to my member apply so it is not like i would win anything if i would be a member, no the thing is i dont need to complain or do so much then more to Support the Community in the Servers. And People stop faster abusing any sorts of disregard the made Server Rules. I wanna have fun too and play in the Servers without that called "complaining" alltime. But i/we cant play normal if there are so many gaps without being a member/admin on in the servers and if you see so many is going crazy then for an example if you watch the demo i made in a ban request called "crazy map without a member on" maybe you would understand me more.
People called me a liar too and i dont went back to my toxic art i had long time ago and started being angry or salty or whatsoever, so you see i fixed that con and im a human that make mistakes too. I know you are a good friend of Nallez you can ask him smth about that liar prob and what i did to show him that People are wrong if they think that. I also invested many of my time too on that day and there was no need to do it, i can easy ignore so comments but atleast i took my time to fix that "thinked con" too to still enjoy the fun with him without any probs between us. And i think it was my mature way to do in in that way and dont ignore him.

These all are only examples Guuhan and maybe i try to show you more about my Person or what i do here in the Community.
And i would appreciate it too if you try to know more about me with questions or a small talk on pm in the Forums or if you add me on STEAM to judge then on me.

Anyway thx for your opinion!!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Dee Dee wrote:Whoah, Zero xD

to nr.1: i told the People that used it before u that it is a mapbug and that it isnt allowed to use so a Advantage and you used it after i said it...but it is ok i dont wanna discuss more about that thing...i already made a Topic for that bug and hope an admin will fix it next that i wont happen again.

to nr2.: as i said you can not show how People dont take the bullets as they normally have to in a demo or any other proof. I play now a very long time CS Dee Dee and the thing is i saw many Players got a cfg from a Friend or People that know how to create a good cfg and put some Advantages in there (for an example some Server dont allow or disabled some functions like fps_override 1, cl_mousegrab 1, cl_bobcycle 1 and some more things that exicst)...And a lot of that People didnt knowed then what kind of cfg they took from the Person, they only wanted a better rated or fixed cfg thats all. Maybe i was thinking you took so a cfg too from a friend and there is something like that no/low recoil or other things in it, thats why i asked you last that you can send me the cfg and i will take a look in it...i know you never would try to cheat or get a Advantage against the other Players and i never meant it bad to you or i never wanted that you feel i think you are a cheater...if you took that Feelings im very sorry for that and i wanna apologize me for that then.

to nr3: i read a lot and looked in many Player stats at the HLstatsX:CE but i didnt found you...sry if i have not enough knowledge of that to find you in any way there...i was only inquisitively more not.

to nr4: i still appreciate all your told cons on me and your view of me and no worries i dont take it as a revenge...i said it if i had that feeling that you can be a bit sulky or so bcs some People told me that happen from time to time on you and after you stopped talking the last 1 or 2 weeks with me on steam, well maybe i had the Feeling it is actually so. And i dont know really how you would answer if i ask you then, i dont wanted to made you angry or so, so i dont asked you on steam. And atleast i think many happend otherwise we would laugh more together like we did it before.
Again if you think and feel i did something wrong towards to you, i really wanna apologize for that. It was not meant to and i think i can tell my opinions too if i have some feelings that something is wrong what happen in game or wherever.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Your reaction to Gohans reply shows that you can't handle criticism. Also I'm worried of the way you would use your powers in the server e.x you tend to use your vip menu instantly + I also see you complain alot, which makes me think you'll use your member powers without thinking if you get upset.

I think you're a cool guy, you want to keep the server clean but you still have things to work on.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Nallez wrote:Your reaction to Gohans reply shows that you can't handle criticism. Also I'm worried of the way you would use your powers in the server e.x you tend to use your vip menu instantly + I also see you complain alot, which makes me think you'll use your member powers without thinking if you get upset.

I think you're a cool guy, you want to keep the server clean but you still have things to work on.
Sure i don´t need to answer on any reply i get, but i try to show People like Guuhan that a prejudice is not really fair???
I know you call it a opinion, but as i said making a opinion of a Person that i really dont know is not a way that People should go.
I can live with criticism, if i wouldn´t do it why i fixed alot of my cons then?
You saw me anytime toxic, angry or mad again???
And sry that criticism you told that i use my VIP Power to fast, i can´t accept bcs it is not true. Im the one that tell alltime the People in JB that they cant use after 1 freekill their powers to votekick them but like 80% still do it and i looked clearly when i have to use them and when not. And yes to be honest if i was my first time VIP i did it too..but i talked with Waschera and Styx, they told me they have complains about it and i looked clearly and fair then to it and stopped overuse it. I was 4 times VIP already and if i would overuse it im pretty sure i would get reported by a Player for that.
I take my time to all replys to give a feedback about their thinking and my opinions of me and maybe after that some People will change their mind.
And Nallez to be honest wasnt it you who called me a liar and said im not trustworthy and that for no reason???
Didnt i showed you that it was a prejudice too and didnt you apologized after that then to me???

OK i accept and respect that the most People say im complaining to much and i dont deny it...i will work on that con.
The sad thing is that the most forget that if you try to calm People down, to tell them stop abusing rules or any other negativ things cant be handled if you type one time in Chat pls stop it.
Actually you need to type and type and type that the People listen to you without a nD tag in front of your Name and that they see they doing something wrong. A Person who didnt applied or take care of the Servers, dont need to try to moderate in the Server/s and can´t complain to much. Thats why SNap got called that too many times, bcs he had no other Chance too then typing and typing and typing = complain to much !!!

Thx for your replys to all and thx for the Feedback about my cons i have. I stop the complaining to much part now, be sure many Players will loose their fun in JB and i ignore that crying/complaining towards me about the rulebreakers and that many harassing People in the game, the Point is the most Player talk to me and that if im not a member!!! I hope all understand that i dont make then 100 ban requests on a day bcs i have more time and Play more times in the Servers and wont invest then all my funtime in all that abusing People. And sure you can think im sulky now or if i say that why should i invest then time if i would be a member in the Demos i had to do then, but it is not true and if you wanna prejudice on that Point, feel free to do it.
I dont give up the hope that alot of People stop prejudice People before they know or see more of that persons. And that is not meant to myself...the best example for me is Doeda, so many times applied, now on a Trial and im soooo happy that many People see now that he do a fucking, great good Job as a member and that he showed him a better way!!!

EDIT: after your last reply about the double, triple post.
I made a mistake with that and can´t correct it now. I can only say it wont happen again. Thx for your help.
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

You're constantly breaking the forum rules, making a big deal out of every reply and defending yourself like it's ww2 instead of taking in the structive criticism and making it valuable for yourself. I'm with Nallez and Gohan here. You gotta respect other peoples' opinions. It feels like simple things affect you way too much. From the forum side point of view i'd say no, but since i don't see your in-game attitude and moderation i have no saying in this whatsoever...
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

BumbleBeast wrote:You're constantly breaking the forum rules, making a big deal out of every reply and defending yourself like it's ww2 instead of taking in the structive criticism and making it valuable for yourself. I'm with Nallez and Gohan here. You gotta respect other peoples' opinions. It feels like simple things affect you way too much. From the forum side point of view i'd say no, but since i don't see your in-game attitude and moderation i have no saying in this whatsoever...
I break a forum rule if i answer on a reply???

And yes sure i defending myself...why not???
The comment ww2 was useless in my opinion but it is ok.
I dont understand why you call it so that i dont respect their opinions...it is not a fault for me if i tell them my sight of the view how i act in the Servers...many who replied arent really active ingame and making a own opinion of that what happend in the past tense or that litle time they saw me ingame...and give so fast a con away isnt that hard.
NVM it is true i shouldn´t invest so many times to show more about my Person, the People who really know me have alot of fun with me and dont call that all the time complaining (bcs they see/saw how helpfull it actually is/was).

Thx for your reply BumbleBeast !!!

Edit after your last Reply:

Well BumbleBeast first of all thx that you took your time to explain me in a friendly way what you mean.
These is crticism which ones i like and with that i can live and work on...no useless words like you act like ww2...or calling me a liar about my Age.
I was a bit angry if i saw Guuhan typed what he saw in the chatbox, sure im more funny there but i tried alot of times to make a normal conversation there and it crashed alltime if guys like Thorri, wayne and some other trolls ruined it. Sorry that i explain or defend myself again, but it was in my opninion not a reply that was based of how i would act like a member ingame. It was for me a prejudice but you are right it is his and the others opinion of their sight and i can show them then that they were wrong with it if i would get a Chance.
I gave serios guys that gave me cons to work on it the thumb up button too (PoP,Styx,Veghan).
Yes it was a mistake i didnt knowed that it is called double-triple post and is not allowed and that i need the edit-button, now i know it and it wont happen again.
Thank you for the nice formulated Reply, i really appreciate these ones and i hope i get a Chance to show you too that i wouldn´t give Special Treatments away with the Member Powers and that i would act in a mature, fair and honest way against People who break constant the rules. I work day for day to get better english skills back, i lost them after i didnt need to talk and write over 20 years english and atleast the most understand my broken english :D
If you have more to say to help me with my cons feel free to tell it me then, ill try to work more on that ones you´ve given me !!!
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
flanky

Post by flanky »

ZeRo wrote:
BumbleBeast wrote:You're constantly breaking the forum rules, making a big deal out of every reply and defending yourself like it's ww2 instead of taking in the structive criticism and making it valuable for yourself. I'm with Nallez and Gohan here. You gotta respect other peoples' opinions. It feels like simple things affect you way too much. From the forum side point of view i'd say no, but since i don't see your in-game attitude and moderation i have no saying in this whatsoever...

I dont understand why you call it so that i dont respect their opinions...it is not a fault for me if i tell them my sight of the view how i act in the Servers...many who replied arent really active ingame and making a own opinion of that what happend in the past tense or that litle time they saw me ingame...and give so fast a con away isnt that hard.
NVM it is true i shouldn´t invest so many times to show more about my Person, the People who really know me have alot of fun with me and dont call that all the time complaining (bcs they see/saw how helpfull it actually is/was).

Ps, you're extremely childish and this type of reply shows that you can't tell the truth about your age. You're clearly not "37" but instead have the mental age of a 12 year old. I don't see you becoming a member anytime soon. Mature up lad.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

ZeRo wrote:

You did break a forum rule by double posting. I'm out of this discussion for now as for my vote it's a no for now until you change the way you reply to peoples opinions.
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

The fact that you rewrite the harry potter series again on replies tells me enough. I also judge you from the chatbox. Everytime I see you there, you seem to have more fun in the chatbox than being actually serious and I think that is who you are. Sorry, but you just gave me the wrong impression and therefor I give you a no.
Spoiler!
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

KingFlaNky wrote:
ZeRo wrote:

Ps, you're extremely childish and this type of reply shows that you can't tell the truth about your age. You're clearly not "37" but instead have the mental age of a 12 year old. I don't see you becoming a member anytime soon. Mature up lad.
THX for the reply have fun !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Nallez wrote:
ZeRo wrote:

You did break a forum rule by double posting. I'm out of this discussion for now as for my vote it's a no for now until you change the way you reply to peoples opinions.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

GuuhaN wrote:The fact that you rewrite the harry potter series again on replies tells me enough. I also judge you from the chatbox. Everytime I see you there, you seem to have more fun in the chatbox than being actually serious and I think that is who you are. Sorry, but you just gave me the wrong impression and therefor I give you a no.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

ZeRo wrote:I break a forum rule if i answer on a reply???
No, you break a forum rule by double posting, a great example is the triple post you just did in your own application. Do you realize you can edit your posts and reply to multiple people within the same post?
ZeRo wrote:I dont understand why you call it so that i dont respect their opinions...it is not a fault for me if i tell them my sight of the view how i act in the Servers...many who replied arent really active ingame and making a own opinion of that what happend in the past tense or that litle time they saw me ingame...and give so fast a con away isnt that hard
You seem to be very confused about how this works as well. This thread is up for other people to give THEIR thoughts about you, not to hear what you have to say about your own behavior in-game. People don't need to be active in-game to give you their opinions about you. Alot of judgement can be established by only spectating your forum behavior (chatbox, posts, attitude, motivation, etc.)
It's as if you didn't expect a con at all. Everyone has at least one flaw - no one is perfect. Whoever put "None" on cons is extremely biased. Maybe you should work on the cons given by people instead of "talking" your way out of them?
ZeRo wrote:THX for the reply have fun !!!
^Things like this shows signs on insecurity, I doubt you'd be able to handle situations in-game in a good manner as well. And if the aforementioned people who gave you no cons are you friends and/or anyone else you like/dislike makes a mistake in-game by abusing in whatever way, I'd imagine to see you come across as partial.

After replying to that i must say you have poor English, you're ignorant (can't handle criticism,) ruleknowledge, your impact in-game with powers would probably be negative imo, your attitude in the app itself is horrible and it comes across as very immature. Very odd for a 37 y/o...

Oh and noticing you only give the "yes-sayers" a thumbs up is really narrow-minded. You should be giving thumbs up to the people who aren't biased and actually are giving you cons to work on. They are the ones trying to help you become better. It's quite rude when someone is trying to help you and you just straight up ignore what they are telling you, and having your words pressed down their throats instead.

^Based on a forum side of opinion.
These users thanked the author Edo ツ for the post (total 5):
Starzy, Jellow, ZeRo#1, flanky, Patrick

Return to “Declined Applications”