Admin Meeting Outcome 27-02-2016

Waschera

Admin Meeting Outcome 27-02-2016

Post by Waschera »

We are back. Had an admin meeting on Saturday and this was the outcome.

Recruited

Wongerz is now part of our nD* Jail team.
Leon Scott Kennedy is now part of our nD* Fun team.
Voropoulo is now part of our nD* Fun team.

Congratulation to you all.

To the guys declined, dont get disheartened. Keep working on the cons mentioned and then come back stronger than before.

Trials

doeda's trial for nD* Jail team has been Extended.
PandA's trial for nD* Jail team has been Accepted.

Permban tool

dArra;] has proven that he deserves the permban tool yet again. Well done.

Leaving
Unfortunately 5 members have decided to leave the team since the last meeting. We thank your for your contribution to this community and we wish you all well.
.Cell.
Sparky
:) Sensei
Flath
Sn00se

Additional notes

The issue of the same few maps being repeated endlessly on Jailbreak has been brought up a bit recently and upon request was discussed by the admins this meeting. The outcome of this discussion is that the admin team feels that players are voting for these maps because they enjoy playing them and they are the best maps in the cycle, we do not feel that we should be forcing maps down players throats although we do see the need for increased diversity of maps. We welcome new map suggestions @ http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=73 and will look into other ways to spice up the map cycle. One of our admins is already working on spicing up some of the old classics.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Veghan

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 27-02-2016

Post by Veghan »

First of all gratz to the people that got their trial. These 3 people deserved it. Second.. i would have seen an extended on Panda tbh but ohwell gratz! @Doeda, get active for f*ck sake :o

@Leavers, Sad you people left because i see a lot of good members leave but ohwell.. life goes on you know. Goodluck with whatever you gonna do! :)

@Maps, that thing is a big SADFACE for me.. Same map over & over aint fun at all for some people tbh. I still think you should have deleted the ''vote system'' and let the system choose the maps and not players. Like i said to Konijn, people only like the same maps because they are affraid from the ''new/old'' maps because they never play on them.

@New maps: Getting back on that ''feel free for map suggestions'', is there any possible to bring old maps back? (really oldschool maps that used to be famous but now not anymore) As oldschool player i really wanna see old maps getting back on the mapcycle (sure i'm not the only one)
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

Gratz Wongerz,Leon and Voro <3
Well Deserved!
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Veghan wrote:@New maps: Getting back on that ''feel free for map suggestions'', is there any possible to bring old maps back? (really oldschool maps that used to be famous but now not anymore) As oldschool player i really wanna see old maps getting back on the mapcycle (sure i'm not the only one)
Yes this is what I was referring to in that last sentence. I'm hoping to add a second map cycle of maps which are OK to be played sometimes or for a reduced time (20m-30m as opposed to 40m) because they are interesting to play once in a while but lack games/variety in order to be added to the map cycle permanently. How this second map cycle will work entirely I'm yet to decide, but some options are every X maps auto change to one of these maps, or every X maps add one of them to the map vote.
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Grats to those accepted and promoted(even though I only know Voropoulo, but am sure it's well deserved), a shame to see so many members leave at once. Am surprised to see doeda extended once more, but yet again I haven't been around to see his performance as a member. Good luck tho!
big d energy
Kogi

Post by Kogi »

Nice!
Shadow Blade =)

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

Did you get the date wrong
Thorri

Post by Thorri »

Dariusdude14 wrote:Did you get the date wrong
"We are back. Had an admin meeting on Saturday and this was the outcome."
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Overall great admin meeting congratulations to everyone who got accepted, ones who got extended keep up the goodwork! And the declined ones keep your head up, you'll get there!
Last edited by doeda on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

doeda wrote:Could you please elaborate as to why I got extended again?

Last time I didn't get any feedback as to why I got declined by anyone, only a PM of an admin regarding the Android18+ issue but further than that I didn't get anything.

Whenever I'm on the server I do my best to handle the server (and mostly I'm alone) no admin online to observe what I do is it the reports on JB that are too low? This admin meeting I get extended again! I don't feel like what I do is appreciated and I do feel I'm doing fine on the server, I'm totally not happy with getting extended once again. Just my thoughts.

Overall great admin meeting congratulations to everyone who got accepted, ones who got extended keep up the goodwork! And the declined ones keep your head up, you'll get there!
I thought your moderation was fine in-game tbh with you, but I don't see why you got extended O.o
Haffish

Post by Haffish »

Last time I didn't get any feedback as to why I got declined by anyone, only a PM of an admin regarding the Android18+ issue but further than that I didn't get anything.

Whenever I'm on the server I do my best to handle the server (and mostly I'm alone) no admin online to observe what I do is it the reports on JB that are too low? This admin meeting I get extended again! I don't feel like what I do is appreciated and I do feel I'm doing fine on the server, I'm totally not happy with getting extended once again. Just my thoughts.

Cuz the community is bs either you lick dicks or lick some ass, you will never get what you actually deserve. The old admin team isn't the same as the new one, regarding to Sparky leaving I can see doeda leaving for the exact same reasons, they keep performing and showing themselves well in servers but admins don't give a shit since they're mental dickfaces that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate they are. kkthx lol

edit uhu: user banned for this post
These users thanked the author Haffish for the post (total 3):
Thorri, Ovi, SenSei
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Haffish wrote:they're mental dickfaces that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate they are. kkthx lol
k dunkey
Haffish

Post by Haffish »

xdddddddd :kappa: :trollface:
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Congrats @All

Really suprised doeda didn't pass his trial again though, he has been doing an incredible job yet it doesn't get recognised.
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Already told you long time ago... You have to lick admins arse or you have to have boobs.. This community is getting worse every second. Doeda getting extended is bullshit. Admins get yer shit together will ya? You admins are the reason the community is dying... WE WANT NEW ADMINS GTFO GGWP QUERZA BANNED FOR THIS

Return to “Old News”