[Declined] Ibo--> application member

All declined Applications are stored here.
E-prol

Ibo--> application member

Post by E-prol »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103035566 please read the lowest part ^^

- NickName: Ibo-->

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): wr3 cs 1.6 ugc server, and being vip for xp ND-jailbreak.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: It depends, in my weekend i can say about 5 hours. ohter then that minimum of 3 hours since i work 40 hours /week

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I started as a non steamer in 2015, but i took a vacation and didnt play for 3 month. dec 2015 i started again with a steam account.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Sport ;
well, i am ibo :D 24 years old and i live in holland -. after i graduated from school i started with my job fulltime ( bank advisor ) . maybe knowing the bank ( ING ) XD anyway, beside that i like soccer and mostly Kickboxing. i train three times a week, and still do some matches.

i started cs 1.6 when i was like 17 years old. but played mostly deathmatch. and it still will be my fav game.
i dont know why maybe bcz i am oldfasion guy XD.

Gaming ;
I mainly play on Counter Strike, it gives me peace, even when ur killing hh. beside that i dont do much. except Battlefield.
when it comes to gaming, u can say i am a gamer but cant stand it to do it all day. like u have ppl who spend the day gaming, i cant. i need 2 hours to get outside.

Future ;
My futur is a problem, i want to many things but who wouldnt, I started a business with solar panels, and its not going well atm thats why i do concentrate on my other business, fasion shop. is hard work but it pays off when u do it right . i mean i have 3 imployees :D no work for me ( after 3 years hard working ofcourse )

Other random stuff ;
military guy ^^. for 2 years. quited bcz my crushed ribs.

Work ;

bank advisor , since 1 years ago. i like my work place, i mean who doesnt if u have 700 colleague, and the most are woman :P.
yea i got a girlfriend. ( watch dont touch )

- My motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
well, i was looking arround on forum and sa much applys. where evry single one says, to much cheat and members/admins arent doing anything. and i wud be the one who can fix it. well i am not that guy. because when i look to all members and admins i see team work. seriously i made some mistakes two in the beginning and one of the members/admins corrected me with first a warning then a kick. and after that, one other member/admin axplaind me why i was wrong. and learnd from it.

Team work and communications thats it and thats why i wanna join the team.
i love responsibility and try to fix problems. besides that i like to play fair !!

feel free to PM me or message me on Steam, I can counter criticism

( first off all thank u for the chance to apply, but let met tell u something about those comments, first off all KONTRA i wouldnt lie about my age, second, how do u know i dondt play 3-4 hours? mostly i am in th morning on, til 12 oclock. anyhow.

if we talk about being a grownup, then i completly drop my apply why? bcz sometimes u need funny moments bend rules and ignore them, if not it will be a shitty server.
Last edited by E-prol on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
flanky

Re: Ibo--> application member

Post by flanky »

Going to start this off with a straight up nope.

Reading everything you've typed you type very immaturely (my girlfriend is hot), those type of things stand out. You're applying for powers in a community, not to become a model.

Adding onto that, you lack previous experience & I doubt you know what procedure to take out in the event of a troublemaker.

Gl in the future though.
These users thanked the author flanky for the post:
E-prol
Shadow Blade =)

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

Its NO because you abused your vip
But Good Luck on Your Application
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

NEUTRAL
Age (He says he's 24 but he seems extremely immature so I think he's lying)
Activity

CONS
Isn't familiar with the VIP rules
Abuses VIP (I successfully votekicked him just yesterday, for escaping with No-clip. He said that he doesn't know about that rule so clearly he hasn't read the rules. Someone who doesn't know the rules can't be a member)
New, inexperienced
He didn't say if he has got a microphone
Inactive on the forums
Doesn't moderate at all
Immature
Liar (he doesn't play 3/5 hours per a day)

It's needless to say this is a clear NOfrom me!
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
E-prol
SenSei

Post by SenSei »

who are you?
There’s gon’ be some stuff you see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future.
But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor,
you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
— Tupac Shakur

ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Really Ibo a.k.a E-Prol???

so much VIP abusing...never tried to help the Community with anything and atleast that for what i feel shame
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4272 ... c7_png.htm
so you apply for Membership in a (nD) community???

äääähhhhmm let me think....ääähhhmm 200% -NO-
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Declined
There are too many thing you need to fix before even being considered member material.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
E-prol
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Declined Applications”