You pay vip but you have a problem?

Want to become VIP? Or donate to us!
jamessid

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by jamessid »

hello i bought vip and dnt work.. what shall i do ? payment already gone steam id 0:0:47130428 but i wrote there by mistake jamessid can you please correct it for me..
jamessid

Post by jamessid »

hello steam id is 0:0:47130428 but i did mistake on that i write there my usarname lol jamessid when i buy VIP can you please help me. i already paid it. thank you
kignua alb

Post by kignua alb »

Hello, may I know why I am not yet VIP , I paid and the I purchased the CS by Steam this is my Steam STEAM_0 : 0 : 158347041
kignua alb

Post by kignua alb »

Why I am not a VIP done I paid over 4 times :evil:
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

kignua alb wrote:Hello, may I know why I am not yet VIP , I paid and the I purchased the CS by Steam this is my Steam STEAM_0 : 0 : 158347041
Make sure you even your steam id correctly otherwise it wont automatically make you a vip. From what I see you added some spaces, for future references use your steam id as STEAM_0:0:158347041
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

kignua alb wrote:Hello, may I know why I am not yet VIP , I paid and the I purchased the CS by Steam this is my Steam STEAM_0 : 0 : 158347041
There are no payments registered from you. As panda already explained to you it looks like you have added some spaces in your id which shouldn't be there. The payment wont work unless your steam id is correct, like this STEAM_0:0:158347041. Also for the future don't double post. It's against the forum rules and it will not help you in any way.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Dangan

Post by Dangan »

[T]i[K]i~! STEAM_0:0:154528943 is VIP abusing, basically votekicking anyone on sight who did something wrong in his opinion.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Thrashmands wrote:I am having a problem with buying VIP.

It's in the page where I have to enter my card details and everything, I just can't get past it.

Summary -
1) I got Maestro card.
2) When I pick my own country (Latvia), Maestro seems to suddenly dissapear from the card types, and only "universal" ones are seen there (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and something else, which is totally not Maestro).

What do I do? Doeda had already tried to help me with this, though.
According to Paypal's website, Maestro isn't available to send payments from Latvia, that's not a restriction on nD's side.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... a50933f9b2
kingua drth

Post by kingua drth »

Please Take your Ban in Staffin and Back VIP because I paid and I have done nothing wrong
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Thrashmands wrote:
Maki wrote:

It's in the page where I have to enter my card details and everything, I just can't get past it.

Summary -
1) I got Maestro card.
2) When I pick my own country (Latvia), Maestro seems to suddenly dissapear from the card types, and only "universal" ones are seen there (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and something else, which is totally not Maestro).

According to Paypal's website, Maestro isn't available to send payments from Latvia, that's not a restriction on nD's side.

Is there something else I can do about it then? Like sending money to someone else (I'd trust only an admin on this one) so he can buy the VIP for my steam ID with that same money?
Send me the money (and proof) and I'll buy you the VIP with my paypal account.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
E-prol

Post by E-prol »

hey all,

got a lil problem, cuz i bought vip but didnt recieve any services.

i didnt buy it for meself but for enother 1. he is a steam user and i copied his steam id and purchasd but he is still non vip.

can u guys help me with this,

tnhx
ibo
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Thrashmands wrote:
Maki wrote:

Summary -
1) I got Maestro card.

Is there something else I can do about it then? Like sending money to someone else (I'd trust only an admin on this one) so he can buy the VIP for my steam ID with that same money?
Right there's two ways: Either you procure yourself with a Visa or Master Card from family in exchange for cash or you can do a direct payment to your paypal account, to do so go under the tab "Wallet" then "Add money" which will redirect you to another page with with all the details required and some information. Note that it'll take a few days max to get the funds on your account (1-2 business days)

Otherwise you can try trusting someone here willing to help you out, but there'll be no guarantees really. The two earlier methods are the safest and the easiest.
E-prol wrote:hey all,

i didnt buy it for meself but for enother 1. he is a steam user and i copied his steam id and purchasd but he is still non vip.

tnhx
ibo
You might want to provide the SteamID of the user in question for starters :).
These users thanked the author Maki for the post:
E-prol
E-prol

Post by E-prol »

hey all, incl steam id this time :P (STEAM_0:0:110230091)

tnhx
ibo

(sorry for posting twice)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

E-prol wrote:hey all, incl steam id this time :P (STEAM_0:0:110230091)

tnhx
ibo

(sorry for posting twice)
Hey, can you either give some proof of payment here or private message me on the forums so I can forward it to the person in charge?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
jamessid

Post by jamessid »

hello i bought VIP yesterday but still not VIP.. can you please check 0:0:47130428

Return to “VIP & Donation Forums”