[Accepted] Panda Member Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
dArra;]

Re: Panda Member Application

Post by dArra;] »

You just were permbanned. It takes a bit longer then 2 months to become trustworthy regular.
These users thanked the author dArra;] for the post (total 2):
SiX, Lawliet

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Thank you all for the feedback so far!
dArra;] wrote:You just were permbanned. It takes a bit longer then 2 months to become trustworthy regular.
I was unbanned 2 months ago which doesn't mean I change from the moment I was unbanned but perhaps I could have stopped doing certain things a long time before I appealed for an unban but if thats the way you judge how trustworthy someone is then sure.
VladimirBlop

Post by VladimirBlop »

Pros:

- gets angry sometimes (super trolly)
- told me to fuck off once when I asked for nD$
- the panda in his avatar is a bit pixelated, -0.5% for that

Cons:

- knows the rules well
- knows the maps well
- very creative in commanding
- doesn't get angry often enough
- blop.
- has a super cute avatar
- gunfed me once

3/7 would blop again. YES from me.
tinkywinky

Post by tinkywinky »

Funny guy
know rules
best commander
i hope see you with nd*jail tag
GL
Haffish

Post by Haffish »

My vote doesn't really count but meh, you play to much and you don't stand out, I feel like it's a natural thing to stand out EXTRA when you're applying and it didn't show today when I played with you, for example: There wasn't any CT commanding at the start of the round, I feel like that's a golden opportunity to show that you're an example and start commanding but instead you stood behind like one of the other CTs, don't be one of them if you're applying nor if you're a member.

Else way I think you're a cool guy and you're really nice but I see lack of moderation and just a casual player, being casual is good. But don't be casual when you're striveing after something.

Good luck.
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Haffish wrote:My vote doesn't really count but meh, you play to much and you don't stand out, I feel like it's a natural thing to stand out EXTRA when you're applying and it didn't show today when I played with you, for example: There wasn't any CT commanding at the start of the round, I feel like that's a golden opportunity to show that you're an example and start commanding but instead you stood behind like one of the other CTs, don't be one of them if you're applying nor if you're a member.

Else way I think you're a cool guy and you're really nice but I see lack of moderation and just a casual player, being casual is good. But don't be casual when you're striveing after something.

Good luck.

@All thanks for feedback so far! :)

@Haffish I understand where you're coming from right now, I literally came back from another country today so I might be a little rusty but thats only for a short period of time :)
SenSei

Post by SenSei »

oke so here we go

Pro`s
-good commander
-has mic uses it
-known on the server
-nice guy

Cons
-i dont see you moderate that often
-got permbanned

i think you be a great addition to the nD team so my vote wil be a yes
GL Pew Pew
These users thanked the author SenSei for the post:
doeda
There’s gon’ be some stuff you see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future.
But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor,
you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
— Tupac Shakur

Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

The only thing i know you of panda is being a troll and most of the pro's i see here are you can command good ct and nice guy
the con's tho are enough to give you a no, so it's a NO from me
gl on your application
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
JTc

Post by JTc »

Seen you now a couple of days so I guess I can just put in a small input. You seem like a chill guy and you command often and you do it good. I haven't seen anything bad from you since I recently came back, but I guess that is very good. You have my yes if you continue your way, however I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more moderating. I haven't seen you troll as the previous post said, but I do not believe trolling is that bad until a certain extent, its fun sometimes for the people involved, but when it crosses the line its just enough, anyways I do not think I have been here long enough since my return to put in a proper input so this is it, but from what I read in the thread you were permbanned and that could possibly get your application denied, even though people change within the time they got permbanned, it takes time to get trustworthy again within the community as doeda said. Anyways its a yes from me if you continue the behavior you are doing now and good luck on your application.
<.<
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Accepted

I see that you've already been processed.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
JTc

Post by JTc »

gz man
<.<

Return to “Accepted Applications”