[Accepted] Panda Member Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Panda Member Application

Post by Panda »

- Nickname : PandA

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:123840988

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Managed my own community successfully on ArmA3 for a while before closing it down. The community was called PhoenixOffensive, started it with a few friends. Made our own scripts for Altis Life and the server was popping for around a month before all the staff went on holiday as it all happened around june/july. Server reached around 90/90 players at peak time. I was the one who took care of the community side, which involved anything to do with the players and recruitment, I also managed our forums.

Managed small surf servers on 1.6 a while ago, They didn't have any names and they were just fun servers but ofcourse once players came in I had some responsibilities to attempt to keep them. Never went serious with these.

Moderated a similar jailbreak server in a community called Fragaholics, I was a member a few times and played there for a good few years. Basically the same set up of a community but different players. Some of these even play here after the community shut down.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
Honestly it all depends on the time period in real life, recently I have had exams so I wasn't that active however on more relaxed seasons I can be on for around 1-3 hours throughout peak times and also at the times where there are significantly less players.
Spoiler!

Some evidence of what my activity looks like over the past busy week.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I believe the first time I came across nD was in 2010/2011. My forum account was registered around 2012 and I played before that but overall It was on and off since then.

- Do you have a working mic?
Ofcourse :)

- About me
My name is Chris and I have been living in London for almost my whole life, I'm a pretty chilled guy who likes to get involved with stuff that's going on around me. I play quite a lot of games (could say i'm addicted) but I enjoy it so I guess that is all that matters. I am currently in my last year of school and then next year I am going on to study Economics, Maths, Physics and Biology more in-depth. I am originally from Poland (Can speak Polish). I play Guitar for almost 6 years, was thinking of recording some of the pieces I can play but haven't gotten around to it. Also do some athletics on the side, have come in top 3 in London for hammer throw and discus previously. I like experimenting and going against the mainstream (not in a bad way :D) with pretty much anything in real life or online. I have recently started mapping again after a 2 year break and hoping to release a jb map sooner or later.

- Motivation for helping to moderate
Since I started playing again I wasn't really thinking of applying for membership at all however over the last few days/weeks I have noticed a slight lack of moderation on the server. There are quite a few admins and members online and most of the problems are dealt with but there are some things which admins don't see and I believe that I could help change this. I would also like to once again experience being part of a community like I did a few years back. It was pretty fun being devoted to one community and sticking to it. I may not have the brightest past in nD when I used to be younger as I was childish but I think I've grown up now and no longer behave in such ways or do certain things. I think I would be able to handle becoming a member well and the responsibility that comes with it. I have also noticed that nD have started opening some servers on other games and would definitely want to get involved with helping out in that as I have some experience in it.

I will most likely be inactive on the server until the beginning of January as I am going on a holiday but I will definitely be on the forums whenever I have the time/internet. I posted the application before going away as I'd like to see peoples feed back so even if It does get declined I will have something to work on.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Panda on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Panda for the post:
infectedsushi
bis

Re: Panda Member Application

Post by bis »

Spoiler!
hahahahahahahahHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LAWLLLLIET???? ROFL?? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :text-worthless: :text-worthless: :text-worthless: :text-worthless: hahahahahahahahHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LAWLLLLIET???? ROFL?? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :text-worthless: :text-worthless: :text-worthless: :text-worthless: hahahahahahahahHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LAWLLLLIET???? ROFL?? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :text-worthless: :text-worthless: :text-worthless: :text-worthless:
User banned for 2-3 days for this post and previous forum rule breaking, post edited into a spoiler.

- Shadi
These users thanked the author bis for the post:
aNNeh
staika

Post by staika »

Positive:
- One of the best and most experienced commanders
- Has a good reputation amongst the players
- Very creative
- He has clearly shown that he is worthy when he was given a second chance
- Really active
- Doesn't hesitate to join the ct team and command when it is needed

Negative:
- Can get angry sometimes but not often

Conclusion:
As i can see or as i have seen on the server , this guy doesn't really do a lot of mistakes when it comes to behavior , Maybe sometimes but rarely , And he has a lot of "fans" when it comes to commanding because a lot of players love it when he takes over and commands , He is a really good friend when you get to know him aswell and i can see him doing good to this community , my vote is a Yes, Goodluck on your application Panda !
These users thanked the author staika for the post:
Panda

Thanks Laprot <3
~Neon

Post by ~Neon »

Panda <333333333
-------------------
Good Commander
Nice guy
Knows Rules
Helpfull
-------------------
Good Luck :) [YES]
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

hi PandA, nice to see you applying fro nd* jail member,i sometimes saw you during the game

Pros:
-Funny Guy
-Knows The rules
-Good Commander
-Active

Cons:
-As Staika said, you get sometimes Angry

Conclusion:
I never see you freekilling someone for a personal thing or doing any mistake in the jb server so my vote is a Yes.
GL for Your Application, hope i see your name in black :)
These users thanked the author CrisP0 for the post:
Panda
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Hi Chris,

I just have a question about your application, could you elaborate on the name of your community/communities mentioned below? Thanks and good luck with your application.
Chris wrote:- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Managed my own community successfully on ArmA3 for a while before closing it down.
Managed small surf servers on 1.6 a while ago.
Moderated a similar jailbreak server for a long time few years ago.
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Konijn wrote:Hi Chris,

I just have a question about your application, could you elaborate on the name of your community/communities mentioned below? Thanks and good luck with your application.
Chris wrote:- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Managed my own community successfully on ArmA3 for a while before closing it down.
Managed small surf servers on 1.6 a while ago.
Moderated a similar jailbreak server for a long time few years ago.
Updated :)
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

you are a good friends, you are reliable and you were a great moderator in Fragaholics, i've known u for a few years now and I gotta say a member spot is what fits you! its a yes
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post:
Panda

Post by 25142 »

PROS
Commands
Has good english
Active
Previous Experience

CONS
Rule knowledge? (I've seen a few times you breaking rules)
Provoking
I think you would fit perfectly in the nD team, you command well, you're active and have an impressive previous experience. However I have seen you enforcing rules a few times that are not correct, also you can come across as a troll ; I have seen you trolling a few times in the past, I think this may come down to your age (16)

Work on your rule knowledge, enforcing rules and try not to come across provocative to players & commanders and I think you can do well in the team. For now it is a YES
These users thanked the author 25142 for the post:
Panda
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

This guy is so legit hes like so nice everytime im in the server, everynight we make mama jokes in ts so that proves hes a nice guy! and he moderate alot i dont forget that and he have very good experience from previous admin work!
i give a yes!
wardildo

Post by wardildo »

Habibi for the member! He plays everyday and knows what to do in the server. Very nice guy and funny to talk with. I like this guy a lot, and I know he will be a very good member. So it will be YES for me.
These users thanked the author wardildo for the post:
Panda
Ovi

Post by Ovi »

Hello :animals-dogrun: Mr Panda im so happy to see you applying so yeah this is what I have to say :

Pros
* You know all the the rules
* Nice and mature and helpful to other people
* Has a mic and can use it when you are CT
* Forum activity fine
* Your English is good and is understandable
* You have the required age

Neutrals

-

Cons

-

Conclusion:
You're overall a very nice that likes to have fun on the servers, and making a good atmosphere on the server(i respect you for that) :text-bravo:
my vote is YES
These users thanked the author Ovi for the post:
Panda
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

Yes beacuse we need members like you :)
just try to join server more on the days and not only nights beacuse at days there is alot rule breakers and try to moderate them. Gl brother from another mother! :D
These users thanked the author c63shmurda for the post:
Panda
Baht

Post by Baht »

Told me I get free VIP if I rejoin server. I did, didn't get my free vip.
Still crying... though his chilling voice made me feel better
User received a forum warning for this post

I don't need a signature
Bucky

Post by Bucky »

Solid commander, knows the rules, gets along with most people. Sometimes gets annoyed, but it's jailbreak, it does test your patience on occasion. Never seen any behaviour that would make me doubt his abilities as a member. Although a slight worry is that some of the foreign voices Chris does may be interpreted as malicious, and may seem a tad “unprofessional”, but its just his sense of humour I think and its not intended to upset anyone. On balance I think Chris would be a good addition to the nD team. Good luck!

Return to “Accepted Applications”