NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Moderator: J4ck

Locked
JHNY1337
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:17 pm

NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by JHNY1337 »

hi

LR SUGGESTION

Multi quiz:
basically you get 3 questions and fastest to make it wins
was thinking easy and quick ones mixed categories

Example:
1 +2 +5 ?
When answered correctly you get next:
Type "hello"
When done next:
is 5 bigger than 4
and if u get it u win...

so basically:
Easy marh + Easy Typing + Easy "yes or no" question.


COMBO FUNDAY:

Every player gets a certain pattern and only ONE other player gets the same ...
winner survives other loses..
winners meet winners to end

could work for other as typing etc...

will bring some other later maybe
User avatar
KaKao
nD Mapper
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by KaKao »

JHNY1337 wrote:COMBO FUNDAY:

Every player gets a certain pattern and only ONE other player gets the same ...
winner survives other loses..
winners meet winners to end

could work for other as typing etc...

will bring some other later maybe
What if there's an uneven number of players online?
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by Styx »

Solved by randoms skipping the rounds necessary.

Like the idea of a combo day, although it could be hard to implement...
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
austria_wien
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by austria_wien »

1) 2 and 6 topics under this topic there is that topic alrdy.
2) in the last time many JB topics where opened here. it belongs to JB so post it in JB? :dance:
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
JHNY1337
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by JHNY1337 »

KaKao wrote:What if there's an uneven number of players online?
Maybe have a group of 3 having the same pattern?
or another more "fair" solution...
but at end you might want to win over 2 instead of 1 straight away :p
Styx wrote: Like the idea of a combo day, although it could be hard to implement...
Could be litte tricky maybe...
but also and idea which can be varied aswell
austria_wien wrote:1) 2 and 6 topics under this topic there is that topic alrdy.
2) in the last time many JB topics where opened here. it belongs to JB so post it in JB? :dance:
suggestions for JB belongs here aswell?
if not then it could be moved to the "correct" one
since alot are here you also think they could fit here since they haven't got moved or similar
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4192
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by Konijn »

I've moved the topic now, please place future Jailbreak related topics in the Jailbreak section.
Image
User avatar
Mystic
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: <script>alert("hey")</script>
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by Mystic »

I like the tournament style lr funday. Could do the same for math, russian roulette, spray contest and stuff
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Image
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3328
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by KING SNEL »

would take so long
User avatar
Mystic
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: <script>alert("hey")</script>
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by Mystic »

SneL wrote:would take so long
Set a timer, problem solved. The day could be over in like 1m5 minutes.

10 seconds for the funday to start.
24 Ts, after 15 seconds the timer is up, 12 die.
12 Ts another 15 secs and we down to 6
6 Ts and 3 fags die, 3 left
Now either pick one at random or do a lil something to decide who goes vs. Finalist.
Then 1v1 ezpz noscoped.

Thats like 1.5 mins max, and yea ull have to adjust timers on russian roulette etc but that (i think) can be done fairly easily.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Image
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3328
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by KING SNEL »

Mystic wrote:
SneL wrote:would take so long
Set a timer, problem solved. The day could be over in like 1m5 minutes.

10 seconds for the funday to start.
24 Ts, after 15 seconds the timer is up, 12 die.
12 Ts another 15 secs and we down to 6
6 Ts and 3 fags die, 3 left
Now either pick one at random or do a lil something to decide who goes vs. Finalist.
Then 1v1 ezpz noscoped.

Thats like 1.5 mins max, and yea ull have to adjust timers on russian roulette etc but that (i think) can be done fairly easily.
you so right!
User avatar
Muhaha
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by Muhaha »

:) Sensei wrote:Would work good if it was a timer to complete the combo, first combo give them 10 seconds to complete the combo or else they die. Next combo starts 10 seconds after the old combo ended. And each new combo the time to complete will be reduced by 1 second, until there is 3 seconds left. All survivors run to the cage or line a ct takes over. I expect the time to be at 1.00 then easy and interesting round would work good I believe.
I like this. Can be a perfect funday, it should just be a little faster than 1.00.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
User avatar
KaKao
nD Mapper
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by KaKao »

More unique fundays.
Bad idea and took me a minute to come up with so lay it on me.

Some kind of "Boss" funday.
Make 1 or more player(s) into a Boss who's objective is to destroy all the puny humans.
If possible it might be fun if the chosen one got the ability to grab players and throw them around until they die.

In other words.

- increase scale of player by 250% (or something similar)
- give the player loads of Health Points (he shouldn't go down easy), maybe 750hp*amount of T.
- give the "enemies" a gun (randomized just like DM?)
- give the giant a special weapon of which he or she can use to destroy us.
          Poison/burning attacks? (AoE fire?)
          "Grab" ability?
          Being able to "blow up" (just like suicide bomb)? etc. etc.
- no money gain from killing obviously.
- env_shake effect when he comes near (or just as soon as he moves around)
not sure how well you can do this with plugins though.

Might not sound that great and well... yea, probably isn't.
This also sounds a bit like zombie day tbh.
oh well, it's something.
These users thanked the author KaKao for the post:
doeda
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2591
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: NEW FUNDAY OR LR

Post by Thierry Henry »

KaKao wrote:More unique fundays.
Bad idea and took me a minute to come up with so lay it on me.

Some kind of "Boss" funday.
Make 1 or more player(s) into a Boss who's objective is to destroy all the puny humans.
If possible it might be fun if the chosen one got the ability to grab players and throw them around until they die.

In other words.

- increase scale of player by 250% (or something similar)
- give the player loads of Health Points (he shouldn't go down easy), maybe 750hp*amount of T.
- give the "enemies" a gun (randomized just like DM?)
- give the giant a special weapon of which he or she can use to destroy us.
          Poison/burning attacks? (AoE fire?)
          "Grab" ability?
          Being able to "blow up" (just like suicide bomb)? etc. etc.
- no money gain from killing obviously.
- env_shake effect when he comes near (or just as soon as he moves around)
not sure how well you can do this with plugins though.

Might not sound that great and well... yea, probably isn't.
This also sounds a bit like zombie day tbh.
oh well, it's something.
They don't even update weekly challenges for a couple months, why'd u expect them to create this?
I like the idea though.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Locked

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests