[vote numble]
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Konijn »

HATER wrote:
ARSENIC wrote:
WaywardVole wrote: The thought process here is solid, but I'll correct you on one front. I peeked Numble last night and he is definitely a vampire. The result came back positive and there is no false positive in this game.
Of all the people you could have blown 700 life on, you pick the one guy who's been completely afk (no lynch, no actions, as confirmed by HATER) for two rounds, and therefore of no value to the village, even if he's a villager? You're either stupid, or you're framing him to pull heat off of konjin.

Just to correct you-- I can't say anything about whether or not numble has performed actions, but he voted in all rounds except R3 (including this one, actually).
I have not confirmed anything of the sort and if someone dies from modkill damage it will be noted publicly.
OK well there is quite clearly something odd about this.

1) ARSENIC doesn't give two shits that my explanation of my health vs MMage's makes far more sense
2) He makes up some retarded bullshit about HATER confirming someone being AFK and then publicly gets rekt.

If I somehow die, I suggest you all lynch ARSENIC next round because he's either the worst evil player in history, or his stupidity knows no bounds. Either way, I don't see him as useful to the villagers.
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

[Vote Numble]
Kinda agree with lawliet.
Lawliet wrote: so yeah I think we should lynch Numble this round and see if we should go for ko9 and wayward or possibly for you after him.
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

I'm confused, HATER. Didn't your post say he was threatened for being inactive?
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

ARSENIC wrote:I'm confused, HATER. Didn't your post say he was threatened for being inactive?
Can you explain why you're still wanting to lynch me?

P.S.:

If you isolate HATER's posts (http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 0&pid=4792) and search the page for "numble", you will see he didn't make any such post.
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

I swear I bloody saw it...

At work right now so I suppose I'll have to take the benefit of the doubt and [vote Numble] for now, but reserve the right to switch back to Konjin if/when I find it. I still find you suspicious, Kon, but it's just a hunch vs. a peek, so the peek holds precedence, and it's impossible that ALL of you are vamps so there's likely some merit to it unless I find proof otherwise.
Last edited by ARSENIC on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HATER

Post by HATER »

Round 4 has ended. Post and pms are coming out soon.

Also, Desperate gamble has been fixed in the order of actions to accurately represent how it works.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

Numble Lynched
Numble Survived

KatCrusader Attacked
KatCrusader Survived

[log Numble, Lynched]

[dusk]
[log Katcrusader, Attacked by Vampires]
[dawn]
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

Well, for one, it looks like cml isn't dead yet.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

ARSENIC wrote:Well, for one, it looks like cml isn't dead yet.
I didn't really understand why we weren't lynching cml last round tbh.

Until someone explains whether we should continue to lynch cml or not, I'm gonna [vote numble]
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

Iirc, someone made the comment that cml was basically dead anyways and lynching him was pointless.

Personally, I'm sticking with [vote Numble]. I do not know for certain whether cml is guilty or not, but I do know Numble is.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

BTW: I snooped Wayward last night to see if his HP reflected the fact that he had used Investigate, his HP came back as 585. Be good if someone could do the math to work out if he could have used investigate or not.
MMage

Post by MMage »

WaywardVole wrote:Iirc, someone made the comment that cml was basically dead anyways and lynching him was pointless.
That person was meeeeeeeeee

Well, three explanations, ordered in likelihood of probability:

1: A vamp Salvationed cml to prevent him from taking Gamble damage.
2: Cml Equilibriumed somebody with enough health to survive the Gamble damage. (Dunno if that counts as healing for Gamble, Hater said EQ doesn't count as healing for Lynch so I assume it's the same here)
2.5: Cml Enshrouded the round I peeked him (Unknown if Enshroud lets you fake having a shield, much afk Tater)

Dunno what exactly to do about cml not dying, but thankfully there's an obvious option atm...

Numble. There's no false positives in this game, so either Numble or Wayward is a vamp (or both, but bussing someone completely under the radar is wat)

[vote Numble]

@Kon - I didn't want you straight-up dead, but there has to be a lynch every round, and Xen's peek showed you with a rather large (and weird) amount of life, so I went with that instead of cml. If I hadn't been doing my homework last night, I would have jumped on the happy Numble wagon.
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
HATER

Post by HATER »

Again, sorry for late PMs. Should all be sent out.

This about sums it up:

4:33 PM - HATER: Soon(TM)
4:34 PM - HATER: it's been a little slow cause I had to wait 3 hours for someone to confirm something
4:35 PM - HATER: and I had class
4:35 PM - MM4ge: how dare you have a life
4:35 PM - MM4ge: you should exist only to host WW games on neon

ImageImage
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

Konijn wrote:BTW: I snooped Wayward last night to see if his HP reflected the fact that he had used Investigate, his HP came back as 585. Be good if someone could do the math to work out if he could have used investigate or not.

At the end of round 2 I had 950 life. 950 - 700 (Investigate) = 250, but that same night someone equilibrium'd me, leaving me with 535. (Then +50 for voting in R4.)

Return to “Finished Games”