[Village Win] [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Katika VS

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Katika VS »

Rainboy wrote:cml and Lawliet have both claimed to be drained. This is quite consistent with what I would expect of the game, so far. Nothing seems particularly out of place. That said, if you are not cml or Lawliet, and you were drained last round, you have some pretty dang good proof that one of the two (most likely cml, since he is the defendant in this case) is wolf.
~ahem~
I'm sitting at 700 life after netflix and chill last round. I was attacked twice, and since we know the attack value of the teamshot is -200 it is extremely easy to deduce that I was drained.
[vote cml] rood *^*
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

I was attacked for 150 damage last night, so it seems I was drained as well.
cml wrote:
Given that I claimed to be investigating to gauge the response this round (ask rain for confirmation of this), let me put a much nicer spin on this.

-150(drained) + 50(vote) +0 (bandwagon bargain). The bargain as I expected to be taking more damage and that I would need a way to heal. And that nice little lot gives me 900 health as well.

I'm inclined for the moment to believe cml. There wasn't a lot of information going into the first round, so Bandwagon Bargain wasn't a bad choice, particularly given the repercussions if too many people use Investigate.

But there are quite a number of people who have claimed to have been drained - a little too many imo. I think it would be in the village's best interest (at the very minimum) to Snoop some of the claims. It won't be too precise, but it's a start.

As for the vote, eh, [vote Numble].
MMage

Post by MMage »

This vote totally has meaning and isn't to just get me my 50 hp, what are you talking about?

[vote Lawliet]
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
MMage

Post by MMage »

[vote cml]
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

[vote cml]

Per their posts, one of the three (cml, Lawliet, Xen) is likely to be wolf. Of the three, cml was the only one who was forced to disclose his action defensively (both of the others offered the information willingly in an offensive way). The snoop also lines up with a powerful wolf play which is very plausible (I should know, I got slapped with the unholy retribution).

Therefore, I will be voting and bandwagoning cml. He'll have a round to explain himself and offer an alternative target.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
HATER

Post by HATER »

Round has ended.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

As the days wore on, agonizingly slowly, the reports starting flowing in. More and more claimed to have been attacked by the mysterious forces from myth and legend, and indeed, some had the marks to prove it, though several people didn't believe "such nonsense". As the nervous townfolks flitted to and fro, speaking in hushed tones of the horrors that awaited, it became clear there was a dispute between three of their own: Lawliet, cml, and Katcrusader. "Vampire!" screamed Lawliet in cml's face. "I was attacked too!" retorted cml hotly. "No you weren't!" chimed in Katcrusader, her eyes filled with rage. "I would know! I was attacked last night, and that's far too many attacks to go around."

"But I'm too weak to be attacking people -- I could hardly stand this morning!" protested cml. "In fact, I--"

Lawliet cut him off sharply. "Liar! You're faking it. I bet the reason you seem weakened is because you were out all last night, preying on the weak and defenseless."

The town looked to Rainboy and MMage for guidance, who, after a long period of deliberation nodded their agreement and ordered a full day's worth of beating and no food or water for cml. "Stop it!" screamed cml, still struggling against his captors. "You're making a huge mistake, I swear! I'm a victim, for god's sake!"

His screams fell on deaf ears.

---------------

The morning dawned on a gruesome sight, indeed.

Rainboy's body, or what was left of it, was strewn across the town square. In a grotesque display, his blood had been smeared far and wide over the cobbestones. His torso, barely recognizable by the ribs, half of which were cracked and dangling, leaned on its side against the well that occupied the center of the square. The tattered shreds of his appendages had been flung to the far corners of the village. His head remained missing until hours later, when someone hauled up the bucket from the well, and found it, his decomposing brain seeping through the cracked skull into the drinking water.

These were beings of immense power -- quite capable of literally tearing a human apart -- and they had provided a show of force. There were no more unbelievers.

-----------------------

cml Lynched
cml Survived
Rainboy Attacked
Rainboy died, taking a total of 1753 damage from 7 attacks.
Rainboy was a Villager.

JTc added to the game with a starting life of 600. Lynch damage raised to 350.
ARSENIC added to the game with a starting life of 600.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

[log cml, survived Lynch]
[dusk]
[kill Rainboy, Attacked]
[add jtc]
[dawn]

ImageImage
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Well. Someone didn't like me very much, did they?
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
HATER

Post by HATER »

Oh and ARSENIC has also contacted me wanting to be in for this round, I'm just waiting for him to post so I can add him as a R2 join.

ImageImage
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

I'M BACK, BABY
HATER

Post by HATER »

[add ARSENIC]

ImageImage
Styx

Post by Styx »

It's one of two choices atm, either Rainboy was right and the vampires killed him for it, or they framed whoever Rainboy was putting up.

I think the 1st.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Styx

Post by Styx »

[vote cml]
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Ish

Post by Ish »

[Vote cml]

Return to “Finished Games”