Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Modz
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by Modz »

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:
User avatar
apapaoemama
Posts: 971
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by apapaoemama »

How many dicks did flath suck to become a member???

holy fucking shit

I would love to have some proof on why you slayed me without a warning for playing around?
cuz obviously you have to record everything that happens nowadays.
Flath
Posts: 1525
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by Flath »

Consider yourself lucky you didn't get a ct ban mate.

Tell me it was an accident when you shot a ct with that awp of yours.
Tell me it was an accident when you popflashed the commander.
Tell me it was an accident when you blocked him for the only sake of blocking him.

Its not the topic to discuss this so it will be my only topic on the matter.
And as a reminder, insulting people when you just got moderated wasn't the most clever move. But if you were clever in the first place, you wouldn't act this way.
Image


User avatar
apapaoemama
Posts: 971
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by apapaoemama »

Flath wrote:Consider yourself lucky you didn't get a ct ban mate.

Tell me it was an accident when you shot a ct with that awp of yours.
Tell me it was an accident when you popflashed the commander.
Tell me it was an accident when you blocked him for the only sake of blocking him.

Its not the topic to discuss this so it will be my only topic on the matter.
And as a reminder, insulting people when you just got moderated wasn't the most clever move. But if you were clever in the first place, you wouldn't act this way.
I got shot by a ct with an awp, so i shot him when he was at the healing box
then i threw a flash randomly i guess,
then i blocked 25142, im on teamspeak with him he doesnt care, no one did care, only you.
if ure gonna slay for this, or even ct ban as u consider me lucky i didnt get one, ur obviously a fuckface who wanks over member powers

what a fucking joke rofl

And where was the fucking warn? you just get slayed without being warned now?????????????????
User avatar
apapaoemama
Posts: 971
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by apapaoemama »

And as a reminder, insulting people when you just got moderated wasn't the most clever move
Rofl about this, who do u think u are?
Flath
Posts: 1525
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by Flath »

So funny how you are so frustrated cause you got banned when you clearly were looking for it.
Instead of acting all big on forum, why didn't you discussed things in a calm way ingame ?

I would have warned you if i felt it was the best move here. The fact you are an old school player kinda means you know the rules that you shouldn't even be breaking in the first place so a slay, according to all the mistakes you did one after another, was the right decision in my eyes.
then i blocked 25142, im on teamspeak with him he doesnt care, no one did care, only you.
Nice, so he doesn't care but he asks you to move ingame which you didn't ? Great logic mate, keep the good work.

Don't bother joining the server next time if its to act that way really.
Or maybe you should ? Cause i'll be here waiting for you :hand:
Spoiler!
Rofl about this, who do u think u are?

:animals-chickencatch:
Image


User avatar
apapaoemama
Posts: 971
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by apapaoemama »

Flath wrote:So funny how you are so frustrated cause you got banned when you clearly were looking for it.
Instead of acting all big on forum, why didn't you discussed things in a calm way ingame ?

I would have warned you if i felt it was the best move here. The fact you are an old school player kinda means you know the rules that you shouldn't even be breaking in the first place so a slay, according to all the mistakes you did one after another, was the right decision in my eyes.
then i blocked 25142, im on teamspeak with him he doesnt care, no one did care, only you.
Nice, so he doesn't care but he asks you to move ingame which you didn't ? Great logic mate, keep the good work.

Don't bother joining the server next time if its to act that way really.
Or maybe you should ? Cause i'll be here waiting for you :hand:
Spoiler!
Rofl about this, who do u think u are?

:animals-chickencatch:
-.- faggot

its actually insane to see the difference to what some people can do, and what some people can't do.

User received a 7 day forum ban for repeated strong verbal harassment.
User avatar
Sloth
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:53 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by Sloth »

Flath wrote:Nice, so he doesn't care but he asks you to move ingame which you didn't ? Great logic mate, keep the good work.
Well most people who are in ts with their friends tend to do shit like blocking each other and things like that, then the person that gets blocked complains in game to get the other person punished then laugh his ass off. So I am pretty sure that was the case if they were in ts together
User avatar
25142
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by 25142 »

Flath I think you need to start actually warning ; you can't witness something and ban without any sort of warning - that's just like you're begging to use your tools. If you see something happen, warn ; let the person know what they're doing in the wrong then next time they won't be so surprised when you all of a sudden use your tools on them.
GuuhaN
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: Here
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by GuuhaN »

Atleast someone is really strict here xdd
These users thanked the author GuuhaN for the post:
doeda
Spoiler!
Image
Image
User avatar
ShAl' D.
Posts: 1189
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 am
Location: Paris, France
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by ShAl' D. »

A very nice outcome. Congratz to all for the good work.

Only thing that pains me is obviously the end of the original ZP server... But yeah the (obvious) reasoning behind this decision makes perfect sense to me so... I felt long ago that it would be only a matter of time before it'd happen. Hopefully it will bring more resources/manpower on other promising projects!
These users thanked the author ShAl' D. for the post:
Sn00se
"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over" - Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
Image
User avatar
hybRid
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 pm
Location: Ostend (Belgium)
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by hybRid »

ShAl' D. wrote: Hopefully it will bring more resources/manpower on other promising projects!
They had the opportunity.. Nothing more to say.

EDIT: Wondering why ZP died.. nothing less then it became bored, no ? Spoken to allot of admins to consider something what makes ZP alive again, but no way..
These users thanked the author hybRid for the post:
QuErza!
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Xalus
nD Coder
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by Xalus »

News topics are always so interessting.
These users thanked the author Xalus for the post:
uhu
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by Spiitzz »

Waschera is a forum moderator and Styx is back into the team? Well, seems like lots of things have changed around here.
Spoiler!
Just kidding, they still accept noobs into the team :trollface:
BBM
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by BBM »

I know its late but well deserved boiiiz :kappa:
Image
Image
Locked

Return to “Old News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests