[Declined] RandyOrton Application :*D

All declined Applications are stored here.
Conor McGregor

RandyOrton Application :*D

Post by Conor McGregor »

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:19950644

NickName RandyOrton RKO :)

Age 17

Gender Man

Experience Level (including any previous admin work) 'm Always least 1-6 hours to play every day I help nonsteamers because I like it and you can teach me more things I 'd like to take you as a member k work may also help because 'm always in early times and at night I no admin online but we always have free killers and team killers or people who scold or speed hackers and I would like to take but

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
play these sever all 3-5 year I have several steam k name's so much information packed in those years I could only nothing like nonsteamers but if you play more , you learn more than when I played steets half hour more and now even I'm playing 1-6 hours because I jailbreak now certainly find nice spice with commanders and administrators and members

Do you have a working mic? Yes, I do. For the ones who may be interested , here is the link of my headset : http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-610 ... B000V7AR9Q

After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) Hello everybody, my name is Ozgun and I live in the Netherlands town of Honselersdijk

Lived I am 12 years old in DenHaag moved now living in Honselersdijk
I live in a nice and cozy house with my parents my brother recently moved year Ago: p
I'm 17, I've been going to the 5th grade location of the school naaldwijk 15min bike easy: P
Where do I work? I work at Albert Heijn my job is there stocking shelves.
what am I doing outside? usually with me chilling friend of mine Friends else we play basketball with football, cinema
I play football position is half we win every westrijd But! The punt is not just that some content people do not know this!
It's about the fun of the game and that you take pleasure Did Not only win fun part is always on.
Of course winning. summer I go to turkey wish I ouderes Will there From there, I was born in Netherlands but me Parents Komer there From there
We usually go to our vacation house over there BESIDE the sea than Will Always me brother also note: * D yes actually it was this

Motivation for helping to moderate our servers.Well,
I would like to join the nD Jail team since I have seen a lot of cheaters and harassive players and I always try to moderate as good as possible but with words only it really is a tough job to make them listen. I already made some reports and all of them were good so I already managed to get some cheaters which is good. I just want to keep the servers clean from cheaters and I want to make it fun for everyone so that they will come back to the servers and that they don't think that it is full of harassive players and freekillers, teamkillers... I also have very much of the nD players as a friend on steam so when there are some cheaters on other servers they can easily let me know and I can go and help them out. The main reason that I apply is because lately the members became inactive ( I don't blame them since they might be on a holiday ) and I see many people who don't behave as they should without anyone telling them to stop. I try to stop them but ofcourse they don't listen. I am one of the most active players around and I think that I can do a great job on the servers. Something that also motivated me to apply was the fact that around 10 people already asked/told me to apply ( even including an admin and a several members ) . The fact that they ask/tell me to apply means that they see me as a good candidate to become a member and that they think that I would do a great job.

I think that that was all I had to tell to you guys ( and girls ;) ) and so I will finish my application by telling you to feel free to comment my application and let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance

RandyOrton RKO :)
Last edited by Conor McGregor on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author Conor McGregor for the post:
Z!kooo
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: RandyOrton Application :*D

Post by Konijn »

It doesn't say a lot that you quite clearly used google translate to write your application.

The grammar is completely illogical and there are words left over which weren't translated
I play football position is half we win every westrijd But! T
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

I may make mistakes ?
Z!kooo

Post by Z!kooo »

RandyOrton is fun and his a good commander and he knows the rules

Pros
Good person
Have a mic
Good commander
Useful person

Cons
NONE

YES .
Last edited by Z!kooo on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Hey Randy,

Don't really know where to start... i'll be honest with you: i don't think you're ready to become member, here's why:

Present yourself to the community and forums, you're quite new to the forums(not so many posts), you're forum activity should be boosted!
http://www.neondragon.net/posting.php?mode=post&f=5

I've never seen you moderate anyone, you're the one who needs moderation often.
You got warned many times. The last warning was yesterday (14-10/BAD CT).

You need to step up your game if you wan't to be member.
You don't step out of the crowd!

Lien posted a manual on your last application (http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 82#p371782).
I'll copy/paste it here, you should make use of it before even considering to apply.
Spoiler!
- Go to this page and add some members + admins. It makes it a bit easier to communicate that way.

- Here you can see your amount of posts which is currently only 4 which basically is a no-go. Try to participate more on the forums and share your view with us in topics in ''The Lounge'' for example (we have shitloads of subforums and 100s of topics). That way people get to know you.

- Also, make sure that people in-game know you. Not everyone in-game is familiar with these forums and thus can't judge you on your forum activity. (neither on your in-game activity if you haven't build up a name;) )

- Try to catch rule breakers in-game. First try to talk to them, explain them the rules and make sure you know them yourself so you can guide other people. If you find cheaters or people who rule-break which can't be solved by having a talk with them you can report them here. By doing so you show dedication and by looking into your reports we can have a view on how you would act up/handle things in certain situations.

- Also, if you make a presentation topic, you can tell us some more about yourself which will result in people getting to know you better.

- Go to this page and check out the Accepted Applications. I am sure you will be inspired when you look at it. Don't copy applications but feel free to check them out to see what we expect from an applicant.

- In case you really want this and you are ready to work on the things I mentioned, check out the Forum Rules as well. You can find those by clicking this link. And here you will find the complete Jailbreak-Guide. Read it, it's very handy!
Good luck, clear NO for me. Feel free to contact me on steam if you have any questions.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Modz

Post by Modz »

in ur last app, ( http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 82#p371782 )
u said ur age is 18.. and now ur age is 17 ? well...
Last edited by Modz on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
pablo

Post by pablo »

randy is a good commander, have a sexy voice and he tries to do his best.
i never see a wrong ting about him, he help me everytime when i em commanding and i help him when he is commanding.
and what randy say that harrassing + speedhackers need to get kicktet and some times ther is not admins or members online.

so i say YES and i hope you get it bro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
peace, Grow420
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

Yea that aplication is from my brother this still my brothers account but he dont play more so he give the account to me
Styx

Post by Styx »

Hello Randy, nice to see you apply!

You're an active regular and you try and make the server a better place, however there are a few cons that drag you down, and which you should fix to get accepted as a member.

English knowledge is a major point, and sadly your's isn't good enough in my opinion. In a moderation situation you'd have trouble explaining the incident to the rulebreaker, as nD isn't all about that !warn !slay !kick, it's more about teaching players the rules instead of forcing it. If you improve this, you'd get far!

I also couldn't help to notice your official warnings, the last one you got was yesterday(oct. 14th). That makes me question whether you know the rules or not. The last month you have 5 warnings for TK, FK and bad CT.

You have potential Randy, but you're not quite ready yet.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Ye no

U tend to micspam once in a while, you are harassive, your english is not at the point it should be. I've also never seen you moderate, if someone harass you go the same way, and as sticky said u are moderated more then you moderate. Imo you should wait a long time before applying but oh well its a clear no from me

sry m8
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

I like you randy and you are a good commander. YES xD

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

I thought i told you yesterday on steam that you were not ready. Obviously you failed to understand me.

Pro's:
- You got a mic and uses it to command, most times successfully as well.
- Friendly
- Activity

Neutral's
Forum activity - I told you yesterday that you should up your forum activity. It's a good way of getting people to know you, but remember quality over quantity.

Con's:
Reports - You have made 2 reports, 3 including the one you made today. One got accepted with the help of styx and the other one was declined.
English - Your English clearly need some work, especially your English grammar. You will have a hard time getting people to understand you with the English you are displaying here in this application. As styx said being a member is not only using the commands, its explaining the incident to the rulebreaker and try to teach him the right way.
Moderation - I never see you moderate which makes it hard for me to asses your rule knowledge and how you will act if the situation heats up and multiple people need moderation.
Rule knowledge - Look at the sentence above. You also have multiple warning on you as styx and sticky said. Makes me question your rule knowledge more and more.
You don't really stand out of the crowd - You are more off a regular at this point.
Maturity - Most of the times if someone harasses you after a kill or whatever you tend to harass back. You don't go the mature road, instead you choose to stoop down to the harassers level.

Conclusion:
As you might see there are a lot of things you have to work on at this point if you are to be accepted as a member. I tried to explain this to you yesterday but i guess you didn't take it inn over you. It's a No from me this time. Don't give up even if this application gets declined. All the things I wrote above is things that is fixable. Good luck!

PS: Last night you told me that you have been playing on our server for 5 years now. So either you are lying about how long you have been here or you are lying about this brother of yours?
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Nallez

Post by Nallez »

You're using your brothers account?

Why would your brother and you share the same forum account or why would he give the forum account which is his to you? Also you have the name ''Ozgun22'' On League of Legends too. Myself I aint buying it.

OT:

I think you're a cool dude, you want to do good for the servers and recently you have started to help people abit.
You're commanding though, it's not that good at this moment. You seem to be very confused when you command and it looks like you have no idea what you're doing. I also told you not to apply so soon since you are not ready yet.

Don't give up though if this gets declined, improve and come back better next time! You have good chances.

Good luck!
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Nope, you're still young and you act like your age which is good. You're a nice guy, but I don't think you will get accepted. Got some points for you tho to improve:

- Improve your basic english. I do understand your english/dutch sentences, but not everyone can read that.
- Become older and more mature ( nothing you can really do about it ).
- Don't throw your dutch sentences in translate :P.
- Learn the rules and show people your authority. No police stuff tho.

Nothing to say, but improve and apply again near the future ( 1-2 years~ ).

Good luck tho :)
Spoiler!
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Ehm, why exactly are you copying half my application?
Sparky wrote:Motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Well, I would like to join the nD Jail team since I have seen a lot of cheaters and harassive players and I always try to moderate as good as possible but with words only it really is a tough job to make them listen. I already made some reports and all of them were good so I already managed to get some cheaters which is good. I just want to keep the servers clean from cheaters and I want to make it fun for everyone so that they will come back to the servers and that they don't think that it is full of harassive players and freekillers, teamkillers... I also have very much of the nD players as a friend on steam so when there are some cheaters on other servers they can easily let me know and I can go and help them out. The main reason that I apply is because lately the members became inactive ( I don't blame them since they might be on a holiday ) and I see many people who don't behave as they should without anyone telling them to stop. I try to stop them but ofcourse they don't listen. I am one of the most active players around and I think that I can do a great job on the servers. Something that also motivated me to apply was the fact that around 10 people already asked/told me to apply ( even including an admin and a several members ) . The fact that they ask/tell me to apply means that they see me as a good candidate to become a member and that they think that I would do a great job.

I think that that was all I had to tell to you guys ( and girls ;) ) and so I will finish my application by telling you to feel free to comment my application and let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance

Sparky :)
Ozgun22 wrote:
Motivation for helping to moderate our servers.Well,
I would like to join the nD Jail team since I have seen a lot of cheaters and harassive players and I always try to moderate as good as possible but with words only it really is a tough job to make them listen. I already made some reports and all of them were good so I already managed to get some cheaters which is good. I just want to keep the servers clean from cheaters and I want to make it fun for everyone so that they will come back to the servers and that they don't think that it is full of harassive players and freekillers, teamkillers... I also have very much of the nD players as a friend on steam so when there are some cheaters on other servers they can easily let me know and I can go and help them out. The main reason that I apply is because lately the members became inactive ( I don't blame them since they might be on a holiday ) and I see many people who don't behave as they should without anyone telling them to stop. I try to stop them but ofcourse they don't listen. I am one of the most active players around and I think that I can do a great job on the servers. Something that also motivated me to apply was the fact that around 10 people already asked/told me to apply ( even including an admin and a several members ) . The fact that they ask/tell me to apply means that they see me as a good candidate to become a member and that they think that I would do a great job.

Thanks in advance

RandyOrton RKO :)
Peace.

Return to “Declined Applications”