[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4480: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 52 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space
neonDragon - View topic - Callmebaba harrasing
View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Callmebaba harrasing
Every time when i come online this guy "callmebaba" is harrasing me and Randy. I dont even know why.. Maybe he just hates us for being Turkish guys and he is maybe Koerdish xD. But yea its verry harrasing every time and im really sick of it, to hear it every time.

Image It says: mowtje fucks Randy

Image It says: Where do you live, I will come and fuck ur mom, you son of a whore who doesnt know his dad.

Image It says: Penisboy Randy, but its more offensive in Turkish

Image it says: Where you you live Penisboy. (he is threatening here)

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:14 pm

#2 Post Re: Callmebaba harrasing
True this call me baba or something is flaming mowtje and me we playing the game and he call us idiot in turkish or i fuck your mother he is always flaming

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:29 pm
Friend of the Community

#3 Post Re: Callmebaba harrasing
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:41482794 - CallMeBaba__ - Strike 3 + Permanent Ban
- Abuse (Harassment)

After receiving a recent strike for really heavy rulebreaking and a decently long ban he should have understood already. Being able to vaguely confirm the translations through google translate I think this is enough to deem that this guy isn't welcome for long.

Note: From now on, follow the format below and write out the STEAM/VALVE ID as well as providing a screenshot of it.

Code:
Please make a thread with the following information:

Nickname in-game :
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) :
PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
Facts noticed :

Example :

Nickname in-game : Noob
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:5265456
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : Screenshot of the steam id + a demo or screenshots that proves the rulebreaking
Facts noticed : What you should notice in the evidence (times to check the demo, specific moments and why)

Ozgun22 wrote:
True this call me baba or something is flaming mowtje and me we playing the game and he call us idiot in turkish or i fuck your mother he is always flaming

Forum rules

Quote:
You are not allowed to spam in ban/unban requests. You may only reply if:
- You can help clearing the situation up, or
- You have something important to add.
Remember that it's always necessary to have some proof (screenshots or a demo) to prove your point.

Please do not reply if you only want to express your opinion whether or not the request is worth being accepted.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]