the video - dafran

KING SNEL

Re: the video - dafran

Post by KING SNEL »

very good video i enjoyed this montage very much, 10/10 träskor!
Antti

Post by Antti »

you still trying to get unbanned rofl...................................................................................................
winland
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Refrain from spamming.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Hello,

I re-evaluated your ban and gave the admin team the possibility to give their input but juxtaposed to your video/demos your case looked stronger. You have evidently swayed several people with your determination, logic and skills. Unless we reach a point where we can conclude for sure that you are cheating or there's enough consistency about these things in your demos (not two-three "weak" + one-two OK moments spread over twelve demos) this shouldn't have happened in the first place.

You will be set back to strike 2 which you were given July 30th 2014. You are strongly encouraged but not limited to constant livestream and backup evidence in case you get in trouble again.

Also, you had two strikes for breaking the rules before getting banned for cheating - I'd be REALLY disappointed if you get your third strike or even a strike refreshment because of bad behaviour when I went many extra miles for your sake and doing what I personally believed was right.

Congratulations, Dafran. I think your endeavour has made history.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 7):
k1ngfoxxy, kami (GER], Waschera, CammY -fs-, doeda, austria_wien, Apekiller
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Trash”