the video - dafran

Sloth

Re: the video - dafran

Post by Sloth »

Razor8182 wrote: Looks like who reported dafren didn't have enough proof but admins was lazy to take a look at the demo so they just accept the ban request because forums sucks that time. and steamers can't cheat like you all said.
Stop talking out of your ass all the time honestly you dont have any form of cs gamesense lol

I still think dafran didnt cheat but this razor is dumb af
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post (total 4):
The Beard, CammY -fs-, Edo ツ, Путинтебяобстрелит
CammY -fs-

Post by CammY -fs- »

Razor8182 wrote:
mange2 wrote:didnt watch the whole thing but from what i saw hes just a good player, dunno how the fuck he got banned for this lol
Looks like who reported dafren didn't have enough proof but admins was lazy to take a look at the demo so they just accept the ban request because forums sucks that time. and steamers can't cheat like you all said.
Shut the fuck up

edit uhu: user warned for this post
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Sloth wrote:
Razor8182 wrote: Looks like who reported dafren didn't have enough proof but admins was lazy to take a look at the demo so they just accept the ban request because forums sucks that time. and steamers can't cheat like you all said.
Stop talking out of your ass all the time honestly you dont have any form of cs gamesense lol

You don't have the right to warn me. You and cammy
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Razor8182 wrote:
Sloth wrote:

You don't have the right to warn me. You and cammy
It wasn't a warn, it was a statement. And he has a point.
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

why does that kid even have access to the internet?
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

This is a topic made by dafran razor. Now be quiet and stop spam. ty
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Bixplus wrote:This is a topic made by dafran razor. Now be quiet and stop spam. ty
Hey don't talk to me talk to Sloth
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

stop talking about me i will report you for being racist :^(
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

I like how the mods arent deleting the kindergarden posts.
Image Image
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

why do you always have to complain about every little thing Kami lol

anyway, I don't think dafran cheats, it doesn't take much brain usage to know that by just looking at his video. if any of the admins actually kept up with the CS pro scene you would know the difference of being good at this game and cheating/hacking.

kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

But starzy. Somebody has to state the obvious. :(
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Alrighty then. Anyone posting anything other than something directly related to this topic's intent, will get warned and/or banned where I deem necessary.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

wellplayed, sir.

tbh: why should he do so much effort, because of a ban? others would simply switch the server. dafran makes a 30 min vid. :clap:

1st demo: all standard, no aimbot
2nd demo: all standard,
3nd demo: demo i watched alone. sound true, that aiming to right side should be clear now (daf uploaded it some month before)
4th demo: standard procedure, nading there, aiming downstairs, all clear.
5th demo: demo i watched alone. all clear for me.
6th demo: all clear, you hear him. killin standard, noobs comin around, stay there with your aim. supernade miss.
7th demo: 20:37 - "get surprised" when goin to the CT base, not sure. :D standard he spot with the supernade. the explanation after the demo do you mean the action @22:16?
8th demo: don't now what to say, all clear. just noobs.
9th demo: alone the reaction, till he is aimin up should let you think about this mistake. normal aimin (not onto head) and noobs standin behind each other.
10&11th demo: nothing to say, all standard. don't know what ppl seein here
12th demo: you clearly see no consistency of an aimbot. for me there is no context that i can say: he has an aimbot.

my opinion:
in all those vids there is no context with an aimbot. there is no context at aiming onto the head, there is no context of which ppl got nailed first and which 2nd etc. there is simply no context, no consistency.
the whole aimbot on/off is ridic in my opinion. furthermore i would think about it, that some of those demos are enough for a proof.
we all now about the skill lvls on the nd server, but maybe some should go to higher skilled server or play some 1on1 or 5on5. i mean you see on all demos how low many players are runnin infront with the nades, without a gun and that with that fact, that they got killed 5 seconds before.

tl,dr: ND - its time to say sorry, maybe with a little extra gift; dafran: hats off, for this. i think there are not many ppl who are doin this to play again on the community-servers.
@all never forget: to err is human

gg, cu on
asslicker drunken
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Razor8182 wrote:
mange2 wrote:didnt watch the whole thing but from what i saw hes just a good player, dunno how the fuck he got banned for this lol
Looks like who reported dafren didn't have enough proof but admins was lazy to take a look at the demo so they just accept the ban request because forums sucks that time. and steamers can't cheat like you all said.
More like 4 admins viewed all 10~ demos multiple times before coming to an initial conclusion. Then the demos were reviewed again by 2-3 admins prior to declining the unban request. The demos have been scrutinized a lot, the question is whether or not the people scrutinizing them made the correct decision.

I've never professed to be a good player or someone who is good at spotting cheaters. In fact, I deliberately stray away from banning cheaters unless they are painfully obvious due to the fact that I don't like making decisions on whether someone is cheating or not. Some of the other admins who looked at the demo though have a shit ton of exp in that area and also came to the same conclusions.

I don't know whether or not he cheats or not but I have seen enough suspect moments in the demos in order to decline the unban request he made (out of necessity as no-one else was handling it). That said, I'm happy for the other admins to reverse the decision if they feel he isn't cheating, I'll give my weak opinion of it and that's it, I won't argue one way or the other or oppose anything.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
austria_wien
dafran

Post by dafran »

i dont know if this will even help but ill try to give some background

LAN attendance and winnings:

- NNP CS 1.6 #1 place.
Team : Spellcats ( Fylle, DafraN, Facor, SIkah, NordJyden )
Præmie : 3300 KR

Lindved lan:

2v2 winner of Lindvedlan 2010, some random guys playing against us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S9W43al7yc - this is the finals

Aimstar winner of (aimstar is 1v1 aim_map tournaments)

and 3rd place on #4, got kicked out by fnatic MODDIII which went into a 15-15 match ending in 3 overtimes and me loosing

some proof of me being at theese lans

this is the only post left i can find since the websites shut down talkin about me from lindvedlan:

ill translate it to english
Benjamin: good luck, say hello to blablabla from me
Martin: too bad
Martin: you neeeeeed to tell me about dafran whos said to be the best aimer on lan
Benjamin: dafran? :DD
Martin: yee a guy all the way from the 2eren(i bet its what they call my main city) its said he always wins the aimstar tournaments at lindvedlan, but now when Nicklas is going, Nicklas will win

and i won that aimstar tournament aswell

if you look at this video on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rEyEVd3eLE

speed it up to 4x, dont look at the frags but look at all the clans ive been in, and thats just clans in the video..

with this post i really just wanted to show the experience i have behind my back and all the things i have been proving on LAN, there are some more lans ive been to and won but i really cant find any proof anymore since they are all 4-6 years ago and the websites sadly shut down..

and now we are here, its 2015 and im banned on neondragon.. let me just leave this, ive been in global elite in csgo for 3 months, 652 total matchmaking hours and this is the result

with a kill/death ratio of 1.5 in global elite thats pretty good, and still not banned from overwatch..

i have a lot of history behind my back, i hope that helps just a little bit

Return to “Trash”