[CoR] Applying again

All declined Applications are stored here.
CammY -fs-

Re: Applying again

Post by CammY -fs- »

Really nice dude and served well as a member when you were one but the fact that so many people are applying because the server becomes popular and lets be honest most people left the community because it was dying. The fact you're applying because the server has "revived" and you've obviously not been active over the past long time which shows that you weren't willing to put time to playing onto the nD servers. My vote is a no but I wish you luck.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

cammYs wrote:Really nice dude and served well as a member when you were one but the fact that so many people are applying because the server becomes popular and lets be honest most people left the community because it was dying. The fact you're applying because the server has "revived" and you've obviously not been active over the past long time which shows that you weren't willing to put time to playing onto the nD servers. My vote is a no but I wish you luck.
Type pros and cons. you can't just give no without any pros or cons
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Razor8182 wrote:
cammYs wrote:Really nice dude and served well as a member when you were one but the fact that so many people are applying because the server becomes popular and lets be honest most people left the community because it was dying. The fact you're applying because the server has "revived" and you've obviously not been active over the past long time which shows that you weren't willing to put time to playing onto the nD servers. My vote is a no but I wish you luck.
He is allowed to vote like that, dont correct people thats been here longer than you in that way

glhf stop spamming
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post (total 2):
Путинтебяобстрелит, CammY -fs-
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Sloth wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:
He is allowed to vote like that, dont correct people thats been here longer than you in that way

glhf stop spamming
what you just did is spamming too. and you are not admin or a member to warn me
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=4366
The adequate way of replying to an application is by either listing pros and cons and ending with a conclusion, OR typing out a reasonable text in which you list your opinion with constructive criticism and/or followed by arguments/reasons to support it.

Razor, I advise you to let moderation to those who are meant to do it, not only you're still new and unfamiliar with all nD rules, but by correcting cammys' post there, you yourself ONCE AGAIN spammed a topic. Please think twice before posting.

Further replies that count as spam will be deleted.
big d energy
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

CoR
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Declined Applications”