[Declined] Here we go again #2

All declined applications are stored here.
User avatar
Sn00se
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:29 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Sn00se »

Razor ? Advice?
don't be in my posts .
This shows that you can't take feedback, even if it is from someone you don't like, it's still feedback that you really need. (All the feedback you can get is good for you) - learn how to work with people that you don't like as well.

The fact that you are 12 years old also shows that you are not mature enough for a responsibility like this.
People keep complaining about you not playing fair, freekilling, abusing, and cheating. This doesnt change over the course of a few days, its something you have to work on for a long time.

Pro's
I dont really see any pro's

Con's
Spamming on forum and bugging people alot.
Your age
The fact that you lie alot
You've been banned and kept banevading - must show patient here, or your punishment will just keep getting longer.

You need to work on how you're acting in game, your maturity, and stop lying. Listen to the admins/members, AND also your teammates, you have to respect everyone on the server and not only the people who "are above" you. - freekilling and abuse it not considered respect.

You also say in your app
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I don't have any experience as a moderator or admin, but I've been a member of a community and i've been member and admin in a French community
If you have been an admin and member before, you should have some experience?

The fact that you kind of insultet foxy in your app also speaks for itself. The members for the runner team (from what I have seen) are active.

I can't see that you are ready now, or in any near future.

Its a No from me.
Flath
Posts: 1525
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Flath »

I would like to know on which french community you claim to be an admin plz?
Image


Razor8182
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Razor8182 »

I was an admin from two years ago in one of the MTA SA servers. I was not abusing or something I don't like to ban people I just slap people in it. so I become an ex-admin because I was slaping a lot
User avatar
The Beard
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by The Beard »

Razor8182 wrote:I was an admin from two years ago in one of the MTA SA servers. I was not abusing or something I don't like to ban people I just slap people in it. so I become an ex-admin because I was slaping a lot
Image


Keep it on topic, this is not your app, the question was not for you.

on topic No
For many reasons some of which I have discussed with you via PM, you need to regain the trust from the community that you lost only recently with the ban, evading, and lie's, you also seem to fail to listen to people even admin and do directly what they warned or advised you not to do. really not good traits for a member. The good news is that you can change these things and prove it to the community over time, dont give up, start listening and take into account what people say to you, then work on it and become what a member should be.
These users thanked the author The Beard for the post (total 3):
Edo ツ, Путинтебяобстрелит, ivanici
Image
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Satanssoul wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:I was an admin from two years ago in one of the MTA SA servers. I was not abusing or something I don't like to ban people I just slap people in it. so I become an ex-admin because I was slaping a lot
Image


Keep it on topic, this is not your app, the question was not for you.

on topic No
For many reasons some of which I have discussed with you via PM, you need to regain the trust from the community that you lost only recently with the ban, evading, and lie's, you also seem to fail to listen to people even admin and do directly what they warned or advised you not to do. really not good traits for a member. The good news is that you can change these things and prove it to the community over time, dont give up, start listening and take into account what people say to you, then work on it and become what a member should be.
Amen.

+ No from me., .
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
User avatar
Jokur
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm
Location: Tirana,Albania
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Jokur »

No from me too
Everything is okay at the end.If it's not okay,then it's not the end.
Modz
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Modz »

Razor8182 wrote:Pros.
Change his behavior a little bit

Cons.
didn't reach 13 years old



What I wanted to say from the start that I give you a No admins can't give you the ban button you will spam it especially the perm ban button.
u can't get accepted if u r 13 years old
Razor8182
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Razor8182 »

you can. queijo got accepted when he was 12 then 13 and now he will get accepted again
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Image

Hoping for your best huh? :P No x12000000 from me.
These users thanked the author Путинтебяобстрелит for the post:
GuuhaN
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
User avatar
Optiway
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 pm
Location: Tunisia
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Optiway »

Razor8182 wrote:Pros.
Change his behavior a little bit

Cons.
didn't reach 13 years old
Abuser
Still lying a little bit
if he become a member he will be a moderator and he will abuse his power. like he was a vip abuse
Experience level is bad. got banned for ghosting and harassing and abusing in jailbreak
he need to become a more mature to become a member.
_______________________________________________________________________
Laurence seriously you are going to be a bad moderator. and you will ban people for saying fuck you Laurence.
and if you saw someone bugging in deathrun you will ban him perm. and he will report on you and unban himself from deathrun.
That ban button should not be in your hands not now wait 3 years or more you will become a good guy everyone love you and you love everyone.
I still hate you but not too much. if that ban button become in your hands everyone will tell you to leave neondragon completely because you will press on that button. Like you will do some bugs in deathrun and if someone is was doing it with you then he make it and you died you will tell him to transfer you he will say no. then you will perm ban him for no reason.

What I wanted to say from the start that I give you a No admins can't give you the ban button you will spam it especially the perm ban button.
Laurence wrote:Razor ? Advice?
don't be in my posts .
First of all you can't just tell someone to stay out of your post as Sloth said, everyone is free to express his opinion, so you have to respect every post made here, as the rules say.


Second note, since I knew you I didn't see any positives in you. so I'm directly moving to the CONS.
1- You're not active in servers, I rarely see you at the JB that's it.
2- You're not mature, you're still acting like a kid, ah sorry, forgot you're only 12? that's not a good excuse, some people here got less age than you, but they are more mature and responsable, one week ago you asked me to show you how to post a gif in the chat box, and here you go, you're flooding it, I'm pretty sure you're still bothering everybody with that, because everytime I check the box I only see your messages, so from the second point I will move to the 3rd, which is "Abusing" Laurence you're abusing/flooding in the "forum" then I imagine if you become a nD* member you will abuse with the nDmenu for sure, I guess you're only applying for that, you don't care about the rest.
4- You're not even helpful, always insulting/spamming, looking for troubles/problems/quarrels, and everybody know it , the proof is that you're a little bit ignored between all of us here.
5- You don't know/follow the nD* rules. Don't tell me that you do, if you really do you wouldn't break them off.
6- You've got a very messed-up doc, you just tell me how many time did you get banned or reported? I guess that explains everything.
7- You're a ban evader, you already evaded some bans and that's a big mistake as you know.
8- I also heard that you lie a lot, as the community say, I've noticed that too, the fact that you changed your identity (from Thomas to Laurence) who knows that Laurence isn't your real name as well (and by the way Laurence is a female name.), you're just keeping on lies, that's not even mature, back to the 2nd con.
9- You already used the nD* Jail tag without being a member, also you've been warned for that, but just keeping on your foolery.

I don't know you from a long time, but just in a small period, you showed me/us all these negatives acts. I'm sorry but you really disappointed all of us. So, to sum up that's a NO from me, anyway, good luck.

Peace.
Last edited by Optiway on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razor8182
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Razor8182 »

SpeL` wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:Pros.
Change his behavior a little bit

Cons.
didn't reach 13 years old
Abuser
Still lying a little bit
if he become a member he will be a moderator and he will abuse his power. like he was a vip abuse
Experience level is bad. got banned for ghosting and harassing and abusing in jailbreak
he need to become a more mature to become a member.
_______________________________________________________________________
Laurence seriously you are going to be a bad moderator. and you will ban people for saying fuck you Laurence.
and if you saw someone bugging in deathrun you will ban him perm. and he will report on you and unban himself from deathrun.
That ban button should not be in your hands not now wait 3 years or more you will become a good guy everyone love you and you love everyone.
I still hate you but not too much. if that ban button become in your hands everyone will tell you to leave neondragon completely because you will press on that button. Like you will do some bugs in deathrun and if someone is was doing it with you then he make it and you died you will tell him to transfer you he will say no. then you will perm ban him for no reason.

What I wanted to say from the start that I give you a No admins can't give you the ban button you will spam it especially the perm ban button.
Laurence wrote:Razor ? Advice?
don't be in my posts .
First of all you can't just tell someone to stay out of your post as Sloth said, everyone is free to express his opinion, so you have to respect every post made here, as the rules say.


Second note, since I knew you I didn't see any positives in you. so I'm directly moving to the CONS.
1- You're not active in servers, I rarely see you at the JB that's it.
2- You're not mature, you're still acting like a kid, ah sorry, forgot you're only 12? that's not a good excuse, some people here got less age than you, but they are more mature and responsable, one week ago you asked me to show you how to post a gif in the chat box, and here you go, you're flooding it, I'm pretty sure you're still bothering everybody with that, because everytime I check the box I only see your messages, so from the second point I will move to the 3rd, which is "Abusing" Laurence you're abusing/flooding in the "forum" then I imagine if you become a nD* member you will abuse with the nDmenu for sure, I guess you're only applying for that, you don't care about the rest.
4- You're not even helpful, always insulting/spamming, looking for troubles/problems/quarrels, and everybody know it , the proof is that you're a little bit ignored between all of us here.
5- You don't know/follow the nD* rules. Don't tell me that you do, if you really do you wouldn't break them off.
6- You've got a very messed-up doc, you just tell me how many time did you get banned or reported? I guess that explains everything.
7- You're a ban evader, you already evaded a ban and that's a big mistake as you know.
8- I also heard that you lie a lot, as the community say, I've noticed that too, the fact that you changed your identity (from Thomas to Laurence) who knows that Laurence isn't your real name as well, you're just keeping on lies, that's not even mature, back to the 2nd con.
9- You already used the nD* Jail tag without being a member, also you've been warned for that, but just keeping on your foolery.

I don't know you a long time ago, but just in a small period, you showed me/us all these negatives acts. I'm sorry but you really disappointed all of us. So, to sum up that's a NO from me, anyway, good luck.

Peace.
I agree with you. Thomas or Laurence name is Fares. but he don't like his name and he hates it so he lied about it.

I don't have problem with spamming but I have problem with insulting because he insulted my mom today and said that she is too fat.
and that is so mean. And insulting with moms = God will be angry on you and he won't forgive you for that.
and Thomas you have mom so don't insult other people moms, Please
User avatar
Optiway
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 pm
Location: Tunisia
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Optiway »

Nah bro, MY* name is Fares, don't believe him. that's mine.
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24053
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15508
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 643 times

Re: Here we go again #2

Post by Shadi »

Declined

I appreciate all the feedback given but this topic won't be anything than the same negative repetitive feedback at this point. The application is obviously going to be declined and a month or two won't change this result.

Laurence, if you ever want a shot it has to be in the distant future; now is not a good time. So instead of postponing the currently inexorable result I'll decline this.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests