Game Type: Open
Common Action Timestamp: No Surprises
Ghost etiquette: Dead men tell no tales.
Common Voting Type: Timed Lynch
Common Tie Breaker: LHLV
Common Ghost Etiquette: RP Play Style
Common Game Start: Hospitalization
Alternate R0 Peeks: No Peeps
Common Death Reveal: Full Reveal Upon Death
Modkill: Quoting the host without permission, playing against one's alignment. Modkill rules may change any time if the host deem it necessary.
Round length: 24h (Speedplay)
Mafia Nightkill: Set shooter
- Can shoot someone in addition to the regular mafia nightkill once during the game.
- Can check a target for their full role (including secondary roles) every night.
Traitor (Evil Villager)
- Doesn't count for Mafia parity.
- Can investigate a target every night for a clue to their alignment. Results are Town or Mafia.
- Can jailkeep a target every night, roleblocking them simultaneously as they're untargetable from all and any nightactions (including peeks). Cannot target self. A jailed target will know they were jailed.
Vanilla Villagers (5)
Mafa - Kill all the Town Members
Evil Villager - See the Mafia victorious. You do not need to be alive.
Town - Kill the Mafia.
Q & A:
Is a blocked nightkill shown publically?
Is the attacked person aware of being attacked?
What is a Traitor?
- A Vanilla Villager siding with the Mafia.
Does the Traitor count for parity?
Does the Traitor have to be killed?
Does the Traitor turn up as aligned with the Mafia?
Order of actions:
- Lynch , Roleblock , Peek , Kill