No
54%

Total votes: 94
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Do You Believe In God?

Post by Shadi »

Humm wrote:I did not call Unownist unintelligent
> questioning his scientific knowledge and ridiculing his point is calling him unintelligent, within the field at the very least.
Humm wrote:It's just the way I write on the internet
:roll:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Humm

Post by Humm »

Shadi wrote:
Humm wrote:I did not call Unownist unintelligent
> questioning his scientific knowledge and ridiculing his point is calling him unintelligent, within the field at the very least.

Humm wrote:It's just the way I write on the internet
:roll:
That's your opinion. Every intelligent person will make mistakes in their life. We're just humans, we're not perfect (yes, I replied because Shadi replied to my comment so quickly, this is my last comment, I PROMISE!!!)
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Humm wrote:
Unownist wrote:Concerning as to why a "God" would let all the terrible stuff happen:

I'd like to believe that God sees that we are getting overpopulated and that's a real problem, and since God sees all people as equal, everyone has a chance of getting ebola/ going to war/ car accident/ ...

That would be my theory -IF- and IF I believed in God.

I'm still not sure wether I do or not, I'd like to believe there is one, there is still some stuff that is unexplained by science, but there's alot of stuff that has been proven.

My answer is lying between yes and no, I'm not sure.
Interesting. You will clearly never become a scientist. Tell me, what planet are we living on? This is planet Earth, the largest terrestrial planet in this solar system. Earth is offering us plenty of space to walk around on. I must confess though, sadly I must, you have one hell of a theory there. It looks like you have spent a lot of time on it. How long did it take you to construct it? Am I allowed to take a guess? Five minutes. I'm a generous person.

You're really annoying me. Where did you get your information from? Was it a politician that told you this? Perhaps a friend? You shouldn't have an opinion if you don't know jackshit about the subject. This planet has never been overpopulated, and it will likely never become either.

Always the same, slaughtering us like pigs, he's a good guy, isn't he? But you know, to be honest, it doesn't look like he's doing a very good job. We're still growing in numbers, Ebola has no effect on the population growth, but you know what? He created every little detail in this fucked up universe, and this is how he solves the problem of overpopulation? That's Interesting. He is one cruel motherfucker. Keep on licking his ass, one day you'll join him, in the lands of nothingness.

Yes, I'm arrogant, I've always been, but then again, I've never denied that.

EDIT: Wars, drugs, and all that shit is not stopping the growth, so he has clearly failed.
Stop being a pretentious asshole.
Humm

Post by Humm »

Lmao. Coming from the right guy.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Yep from the right guy, if you can't communicate your thoughts without being condescending, you shouldn't reply in this kind of topic, I'll kindly tell you to GTFO. You're the reason why those kind of topics are frowned upon here, because there's people like you that try to find any opportunity to be a prick.

Every person here discusses it in a nice and civilized manner and then there's number one arrogant dude here that comes out and find any opportunity to criticize others or talk shit, plus other several unwillingness to discuss crap, making people feel offended by your goddamn thoughts because you can't discuss shit quite frankly.

Example 1:
Spoiler!
Humm wrote:"How did people cope? "Some prayed, but some who had prayed before they arrived would say: 'There cannot be a God if Auschwitz exists."

Lmao, we're not special, spoiled fucks.
Example 2:
Spoiler!
Humm wrote:Stay confused then

Example 3:
Spoiler!
Humm wrote:
Unownist wrote:Concerning as to why a "God" would let all the terrible stuff happen:

I'd like to believe that God sees that we are getting overpopulated and that's a real problem, and since God sees all people as equal, everyone has a chance of getting ebola/ going to war/ car accident/ ...

That would be my theory -IF- and IF I believed in God.

I'm still not sure wether I do or not, I'd like to believe there is one, there is still some stuff that is unexplained by science, but there's alot of stuff that has been proven.

My answer is lying between yes and no, I'm not sure.
Interesting. You will clearly never become a scientist. Tell me, what planet are we living on? This is planet Earth, the largest terrestrial planet in this solar system. Earth is offering us plenty of space to walk around on. I must confess though, sadly I must, you have one hell of a theory there. It looks like you have spent a lot of time on it. How long did it take you to construct it? Am I allowed to take a guess? Five minutes. I'm a generous person.

You're really annoying me. Where did you get your information from? Was it a politician that told you this? Perhaps a friend? You shouldn't have an opinion if you don't know jackshit about the subject. This planet has never been overpopulated, and it will likely never become either.

Always the same, slaughtering us like pigs, he's a good guy, isn't he? But you know, to be honest, it doesn't look like he's doing a very good job. We're still growing in numbers, Ebola has no effect on the population growth, but you know what? He created every little detail in this fucked up universe, and this is how he solves the problem of overpopulation? That's Interesting. He is one cruel motherfucker. Keep on licking his ass, one day you'll join him, in the lands of nothingness.

Yes, I'm arrogant, I've always been, but then again, I've never denied that.

EDIT: Wars, drugs, and all that shit is not stopping the growth, so he has clearly failed.
And I've been fairly accepting of your other posts, they're not any better in general. Quite frankly you're an immature brat and you have no place whatsoever in a discussion such as this one which requires more maturity than one can expect coming from you.

I don't care if you're an atheist, hebrew, christian, muslim or whatever, if you can't put more thoughts into your posts and analyze others' thoughts to refute them in a good manner then don't bother replying.

It honestly baffles me Shadi even bothered replying to your posts, also before you open a dictionary to try to substantiate your claims of it not being a valid theory, in the world of God and religions, there are loads of 'fair theories' because quite frankly, nothing can be proven. It's up to one's beliefs. In fact, a theory is a concept of something, the theory Unownist gave serves to justify his beliefs and his concept of God, thus it's a valid theory. A theory is a potential truth, the only way a theory is no longer true is when it's proven to be incorrect. I'm unsure where or how you've established Unownist's theory to be false.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Maki wrote:It honestly baffles me Shadi even bothered replying to your posts
It's simple, coz there was no chance I'd lose the argument and I had a minimal chance to make sure people think an opinion/theory is free to be posted here. And an even more minimal chance hoping Humm might wake up, but guess everything can't go right even though I had him in a mental checkmate, stubborn..

Anyway, I suggest we go back on topic.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Trash (The Lounge)”