View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
#1 Post[Accepted] WerkZeyg and Flamingoo ammo packs hacking/abusing
name: WerkZeyg and Flamingoo
steam-id: WerkZeyg VALVE_0:4:1361762931 and Flamingoo VALVE_0:4:1361762931
steam-id of Flamingoo is on screenshot hereunder

proofs:

facts:
so basically,i played with these guys in the fun_world2 map and i saw WerkZeyg was always the ammo packs leader despite his stat in scoresheet is very very low and his ping is very very high and he lagged.i was in doubt -> went to spec to check if he used aimbot but he didnt use aimbot to get ammo packs then i saw Flamingoo kept donating ap to WerkZeyg.at first i guessed they shared the ammo packs -> didnt suspect them but after checking the scoresheet countless times i didnt even see Flamingoo playing at all however the guy kept on reconnecting and donated ap to WerkZeyg -> suspicious enough
the server had over 25 players in fun_world2 and admin M.A was there too
and then moving to x1 map,they kept doing that hacking -> i took all proofs and u guys can see clearly what happened.Flamingoo didnt play but kept on reconnecting and donated to WerkZeyg,and what happened was WerkZeyg used bomb in every single round even to infect ONE person,and after draining his 100ap he got donate from Flamingoo again and next round another 100+ ap to use again and again
this is hilarious since the server saves ap based on steam-id of each person but they could still use hacks on ap

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:25 pm
#2 Post Re: WerkZeyg and Flamingoo ammo packs hacking/abusing
forgot to add,the server was: Zombie Plague
time: around 8:30pm for zm_fun_world2 and 9:00pm for zm_x1
sorry for double post but Guest has no Edit function

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:32 pm

#3 Post Re: WerkZeyg and Flamingoo ammo packs hacking/abusing
Hey Android, thanks for notifying us, I'll talk to another admin about this and we'll come to a conclusion about it.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:18 pm
#4 Post Re: WerkZeyg and Flamingoo ammo packs hacking/abusing
hi M.A,very prompt respond yo
when u were there i wasnt sure about what they did and after map changed i was sure about the hack but couldnt catch u there
this isnt a bug abusing i suggest. bug abusing can be used by only players who carry on playing in the server,not someone who never played (Flamingoo) but got that large amount of ammo packs to donate to a friend (WerkZeyg) and WerkZeyg always had 100+ ap to use for the next round after draining out all his ap

and this isnt right, dont know if u do codes too but when u talk to other admins plz bring this up too
as shown in the picture,the top 100 players got tweaked on some account (examples in red squares). i talked to Regit about that before but he said maybe someone made more ASSISTS than KILLS however by saying that,how many thousands of assists they have to make in order to get those HUGE hundred thousand of points? and their ranks compared to other regulars who are skillful and play everyday. and check on their playing time,just few hours,not to mention some of them stay in spec more than playing (President Evil). thanks

Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:09 am

#5 Post Re: WerkZeyg and Flamingoo ammo packs hacking/abusing
Accepted
VALVE_0:4:1361762931 - WerkZeyg - Strike 1 + 72h ban
- Bug (Abusing)
The problem should now be fixed and hopefully it wont happen again.

Thank you for reporting!

Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:31 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]