Admin meeting outcome 15.3.2015

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Admin meeting outcome 15.3.2015

Post by Shadi »

Lucius wrote:noshit sherlock ^^
ez question ez answer
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

comin back for admin np

Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Ain't none of your business guys & gals!
bis

Post by bis »

Maki wrote:Ain't none of your business guys & gals!
Haha none of yours either you ex-admin wannabe admin sucking off current admins to try get your admin status back admin once removed admin once promoted admin teamspeak admin ex admin and re admin *AAA ex admin now tryharding for admin, admin. FUCK ADMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNISTRATOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
minna

Post by minna »

Love your attitude!
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

freeda_khala wrote:
Haha none of yours either you ex-admin wannabe admin sucking off current admins to try get your admin status back admin once removed admin once promoted admin teamspeak admin ex admin and re admin *AAA ex admin now tryharding for admin, admin. FUCK ADMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNISTRATOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
was funny up until you mentioned he wanted his position back, if he wanted it he'd very likely get it :P
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Flath

Post by Flath »

It doesn't really matter if he was there or not. There were enough admins present to do the meeting. Nowhere is stated that ALL admins have to be there. As a matter of, I was not there myself either due to work. Nor was I there last month, also due work.

So let me rephrase the question: Anyone seen him in the past few months?I have. I got him on fb. He is doing fine, just very busy. He'll be back when time is ready so no worries about him. If you want me to give him a message, PM me.

I believe his question is more in the spirit of "Members get kicked for inactivity, but why is Satansoul allowed to leave for 3 months after 1 month of being admin?" .

Gz to cell, I had a chat with konijn about how you gained his vote, seems like you had to work for it :shock: Hope you make it work.
Not really, what's killing me is that he just leaves for 3 months without saying anything to us, nd people, and then, when you start asking questions about him: an admin, in otherword a pillar AND a rolemodel for this community. You get an answer like this :
I have. I got him on fb. He is doing fine, just very busy. He'll be back when time is ready so no worries about him. If you want me to give him a message, PM me.
AS if lien was annoyed i start asking a legit question when you are merciless with members about inactivity as shown in multiple cases : Akusteele, jellow, six.

I'm in no position to judge admins but the least would be to leave a message out of respect for us instead of backing each other whenever one of you is not doing the right thing.

I'm quite ashamed that i have to say something like this but sometimes i feel like admins doesn't realize how unfair this community is. If you want us to respect our position, and to do everything a member is asked of, the least would be to do the same.
These users thanked the author Flath for the post (total 4):
Jellow, him, Путинтебяобстрелит, Lawliet

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Flath wrote:I'm quite ashamed that i have to say something like this but sometimes i feel like admins doesn't realize how unfair this community is. If you want us to respect our position, and to do everything a member is asked of, the least would be to do the same.
Well admin and member isn't the same so the inactivity criteria should be different. Problem is there is no inactivity criteria for admins atm, it should however be discussed somewhere else.

- Benjamin Franklin
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Flath wrote:
It doesn't really matter if he was there or not. There were enough admins present to do the meeting. Nowhere is stated that ALL admins have to be there. As a matter of, I was not there myself either due to work. Nor was I there last month, also due work.

So let me rephrase the question: Anyone seen him in the past few months?I have. I got him on fb. He is doing fine, just very busy. He'll be back when time is ready so no worries about him. If you want me to give him a message, PM me.

I believe his question is more in the spirit of "Members get kicked for inactivity, but why is Satansoul allowed to leave for 3 months after 1 month of being admin?" .

Gz to cell, I had a chat with konijn about how you gained his vote, seems like you had to work for it :shock: Hope you make it work.
Not really, what's killing me is that he just leaves for 3 months without saying anything to us, nd people, and then, when you start asking questions about him: an admin, in otherword a pillar AND a rolemodel for this community. You get an answer like this :
I have. I got him on fb. He is doing fine, just very busy. He'll be back when time is ready so no worries about him. If you want me to give him a message, PM me.
AS if lien was annoyed i start asking a legit question when you are merciless with members about inactivity as shown in multiple cases : Akusteele, jellow, six.

I'm in no position to judge admins but the least would be to leave a message out of respect for us instead of backing each other whenever one of you is not doing the right thing.

I'm quite ashamed that i have to say something like this but sometimes i feel like admins doesn't realize how unfair this community is. If you want us to respect our position, and to do everything a member is asked of, the least would be to do the same.
It has actually been brought up a few times by admins where he has been. I personally have also been asking why he isn't able to leave a message explaining his absence and when/if he will be returning.

I don't particularly like publicly disagreeing with staff members but I think the wrong message is being sent out because it is not OK for admins to go MIA for months on end without any explanation, just as it's not OK for members to do this either.

Like I said above I have already started asking questions about where he is and have been promised answers so it isn't going completely unnoticed by all admins.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Also I am against certain inactivity, for both members AND admins. Never have I stated it is 'ok' for him to have left so suddenly but none of you know why and what for. Either way, if it was up to me a rule would be added for admins and activity just like there is for members. Hell, some admins have ZERO activity and I'm sitting here thinking like, why they admins for? But, just as with members if there are good reasons then it's worth taking into account... We've had members too that were below the required minimum for months and months yet are still here (or left by themselves eventually). So not really 'merciless' like you stated for it to be... I think you're taking it a bit out of context Flath. Also the fact that you say we back each other up. That's complete bull. Yes, in situations where it is so required we will. But in this case also I think something has to change (and I am sure some other ex admins share my thoughts when it comes to inactivity regarding admins).
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

AmeLien~ wrote:Also am against certain inactivity, for both members AND admins. Never have I stated it is 'ok' for him to have left so suddenly but none of you know why and what for. Either way, if it was up to me a rule would be added for admins and activity just like there is for members. Hell, some admins have ZERO activity and I'm sitting here thinking like, why they admins for? But, just as with members if there are good reasons then it's worth taking into account... We've had members too that were below the required minimum for months and months yet are still here (or left by themselves eventually). I think you're taking it a bit out of context Flath. Also the fact that you say we back each other up. That's complete bull. Yes, in situations where it is so required we will. But in this case also I think something has to change (and I am sure some other ex admins share my thoughts when it comes to inactivity regarding admins).
Why and what for shouldn't matter when it's this long though. Just revoke his admin and give it back to him if and when he'll feel comfortable/has resources (to) administrating again.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Shadi wrote:
AmeLien~ wrote:Also am against certain inactivity, for both members AND admins. Never have I stated it is 'ok' for him to have left so suddenly but none of you know why and what for. Either way, if it was up to me a rule would be added for admins and activity just like there is for members. Hell, some admins have ZERO activity and I'm sitting here thinking like, why they admins for? But, just as with members if there are good reasons then it's worth taking into account... We've had members too that were below the required minimum for months and months yet are still here (or left by themselves eventually). I think you're taking it a bit out of context Flath. Also the fact that you say we back each other up. That's complete bull. Yes, in situations where it is so required we will. But in this case also I think something has to change (and I am sure some other ex admins share my thoughts when it comes to inactivity regarding admins).
Why and what for shouldn't matter when it's this long though. Just revoke his admin and give it back to him if and when he'll feel comfortable/has resources (to) administrating again.
He is not the only one that hasn't been here/done anything for such a long time. We'd end up with only a handful left (hypothetically speaking in case anyone starts taking my word too seriously and get mad at me, rofls). I'll talk to him and see what he has to say himself first, before thinking of taking any decisions.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

well same goes to others obv, i recall even worse cases.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Shadi wrote:well same goes to others obv, i recall even worse cases.
Very true.
bis

Post by bis »

AmeLien~ wrote:He is not the only one that hasn't been here/done anything for such a long time.
i dont see the point in reinstating his admin position when you knew he wasn't stable in the first place, before he was admin he was taking huge breaks in his activity and could quite clearly see he wasn't going to stick around. i agree that admins need to have some sort of system in place where if they are inactive for a long period of time or not doing anything positive for the community that they should be removed (raoof?) also although i agree that satan's admin status should be removed i am somewhat annoyed at why only he is being targeted, i could think of another admin who does nothing but abuse his status and powers ingame and on forum whenever he is online.

*tips le salem*

Return to “Old News”