[Declined] LaZy's - Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
User avatar
QuErza!
Posts: 858
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by QuErza! »

LaZy wrote:
EsDeaTh | QuErza! wrote:Hell no you cant even moderate right, whenever i tell you something you always reply back with fuck off or screaming in the mic. And you just left lol
don't know why you are coming up with bs against me while i was a member you were banned, and i know my self i would of never answer you back if you needed help by say "fuck off" and for sure you or someone else would of take a screenshot of that
Well i get that alot LaZy how can you say its bs? i was there and i remember it clearly that day you said Fuck of querza dont tell me how to do my job (clearly drunk that day) if you want to talk about it more pm me or add me on steam and we'll talk. and when you were member i wasnt banned but anyway ggwp good luck with your application and no i dont hate you or anything...

SNap wrote:
I bet you're life is so shit that I can't even breath anymore.. Always bad replies towards the haters eh Querza? Keep it on,
And snap please stop replying to my posts if you dont even know a shit will you? Bad replies towards haters? i dont hate lazy iam just saying my opinion which iam allowed to
Spoiler!
Someone is mad because of my reply to his application :lol: :lol: Keep on hating snap i love it
Spoiler!
Sluth i luv you <3
This is an application. User warned for this post.
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Thierry Henry »

This guy done a good job before.
I just don't really see why it was necessary to leave cus you got a bit sick of nD at the time, next time you should think about it a more before leaving.

Anyways, yes for me.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
LaZy
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Maki »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:This guy done a good job before.
I just don't really see why it was necessary to leave cus you got a bit sick of nD at the time, next time you should think about it a more before leaving.

Anyways, yes for me.
He didn't leave, his membership was ended.
Image
User avatar
LaZy
Posts: 808
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by LaZy »

.
Last edited by LaZy on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
Rumey_
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:03 am
Location: Maastricht
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Rumey_ »

i did never harass anyone or so it was more that instead of give a warn it was insta team switch/ kick / ban
Image

Liar and a racist. Btw stop acting like you don't know me when you have nothing to say about a negative reply, cause I am sure you saw me several times in game cause you reacted a couple times to me when I won at gambling.

You guys think this is membermaterial? I don't think so.
User avatar
LaZy
Posts: 808
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by LaZy »

Rumey_ wrote:
i did never harass anyone or so it was more that instead of give a warn it was insta team switch/ kick / ban
Spoiler!
Image
Liar and a racist. Btw stop acting like you don't know me when you have nothing to say about a negative reply, cause I am sure you saw me several times in game cause you reacted a couple times to me when I won at gambling.

You guys think this is membermaterial? I don't think so.
i seriously don't remember this no idea when this happend either is one of the bad days i had, maybe this was against a friend as a joke if not sorry for who ever it was, or this is just a fakenick? i really don't know or remember this.

btw i still dont know who you are :/
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Konijn »

LaZy wrote:
Rumey_ wrote:
i did never harass anyone or so it was more that instead of give a warn it was insta team switch/ kick / ban
Spoiler!
Image
Liar and a racist. Btw stop acting like you don't know me when you have nothing to say about a negative reply, cause I am sure you saw me several times in game cause you reacted a couple times to me when I won at gambling.

You guys think this is membermaterial? I don't think so.
i seriously don't remember this no idea when this happend either is one of the bad days i had, maybe this was against a friend as a joke if not sorry for who ever it was, or this is just a fakenick? i really don't know or remember this.

btw i still dont know who you are :/
Just for clarity, I went through the chat logs:

01/04/2015 - 19:47:27 STEAM_0:1:322934 LaZy (T) say: "fucking swedish cunt
Image
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Shadi »

Was the context bad? Out of context it does look bad, at least.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
LaZy
Posts: 808
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by LaZy »

Konijn wrote:

Just for clarity, I went through the chat logs:/
thanks it was kind of you to check it out, hoping this was just more like sarcasm because I live in Sweden, but I'm not sure: /
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
User avatar
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady
Posts: 1035
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 361 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

As far as I know Lazy and Brooklyn are friends? So maybe it was intended as a friendly joke? I've seen Lazy getting a bit steamy at times, but never harassing like this, so I can only assume it wasn't meant in the way it looks like. Or w/e, I might as well just be wrong.
big d energy
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Lien~ »

Foxy|Lady wrote:As far as I know Lazy and Brooklyn are friends? So maybe it was intended as a friendly joke? I've seen Lazy getting a bit steamy at times, but never harassing like this, so I can only assume it wasn't meant in the way it looks like. Or w/e, I might as well just be wrong.
You stole my thoughts. I was just about to say the same, haha.

Nevertheless, it doesn't mean such language is justified, in any way! But, it happened a while ago and I suppose actions have passed after such a time, especially seeing that Lazy has not said anything like that ever since (nor before that, afaicr).

Rumey, I know you're a nice girl. Maybe this all is a misunderstanding? Perhaps add Lazy on steam or join ts and talk to him? He isn't that bad of a guy. Give each other a chance.
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Konijn »

Ok so I went back through the logs to try to ascertain the context:
01/04/2015 - 19:47:00 STEAM_0:1:322934 LaZy (T) say: "!kick bix harass"
01/04/2015 - 19:47:00 Bixplus disconnected
01/04/2015 - 19:47:03 Bixplus connected
01/04/2015 - 19:47:19 STEAM_0:1:322934 LaZy (T) say: "stop the behaviusr"
01/04/2015 - 19:47:19 STEAM_0:1:21930908 Bixplus (CT) say: "Lazy, waht did I say?"
01/04/2015 - 19:47:27 STEAM_0:1:322934 LaZy (T) say: "fucking swedish cunt"
01/04/2015 - 19:47:41 STEAM_0:1:322934 LaZy (T) say: "idc i heard u did not see or heard anyon els"
01/04/2015 - 19:48:01 STEAM_0:1:322934 LaZy (T) say: "!mute bix 600"
Now it seems to me like LaZy is only responding to bixplus' question (Lazy, waht did I say?). It appears like Bix had said that on mic, got kicked, asked why and LaZy was simply explaining why.

Without a demo where the voices are included it's impossible to say, but I think my assumption is the most likely scenario.
Image
Rumey_
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:03 am
Location: Maastricht
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Rumey_ »

Wasn't against Brooklyn, it was against Bixplus. If I wouldn't be sure if it was friendly or not I wouldn't have posted this. And this isn't his first time I saw him harassing, like I said before he even called me a "fuck*ng mo*on" for no damn reason. You warn people in any way (switch, kick, mute, warn) without explaining anything. I just don't want someone to be a member who doesn't deserve this. You guys may know him different, but I think it's clear now he acts different around other people. And once again stop acting like you don't know me, I haven't played a lot past weeks but I was one very active player and if you are applying for this server you must know the players playing in the server. I remember you reacting to me after winning at gambling with "wow rumey!", so stop saying that you don't know me. You're talking about your "bad days" don't let those "bad days" of yours affect the people who are playing their game, and if you're still going to have those "bad days" don't even apply for membership. Most of the people play games to relax, but it seems like you do it for the opposite of relaxing. Your membership was ended just 2 months ago, that's such a short time. People don't change in 2 months, or else they have 2 faces. You had your chance and you f*cked it up, I don't think you deserve anymore chances.
These users thanked the author Rumey_ for the post:
Thorri
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Shadi »

@Rumey, does it seem absolutely impossible to you that Lazy was answering Bixsit's question saying "what did I say?" Not saying it's what happened but as Konijn says it does seem very likely with the logs he's posted.

And if you do find wrongful behaviour with Lazy please feel free to provide evidence either on this topic, to the admin team or in form of a report. The admin team cannot act upon things they haven't seen/have proof of.

Thanks a lot for your sharing your opinion and viewpoints in the topic, it's appreciated; However, take my advice into account - that way the admin team will take your words into account even more :)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Brooklyn
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Brooklyn »

Rumey_ wrote:Wasn't against Brooklyn, it was against Bixplus. If I wouldn't be sure if it was friendly or not I wouldn't have posted this. And this isn't his first time I saw him harassing, like I said before he even called me a "fuck*ng mo*on" for no damn reason. You warn people in any way (switch, kick, mute, warn) without explaining anything. I just don't want someone to be a member who doesn't deserve this. You guys may know him different, but I think it's clear now he acts different around other people. And once again stop acting like you don't know me, I haven't played a lot past weeks but I was one very active player and if you are applying for this server you must know the players playing in the server. I remember you reacting to me after winning at gambling with "wow rumey!", so stop saying that you don't know me. You're talking about your "bad days" don't let those "bad days" of yours affect the people who are playing their game, and if you're still going to have those "bad days" don't even apply for membership. Most of the people play games to relax, but it seems like you do it for the opposite of relaxing. Your membership was ended just 2 months ago, that's such a short time. People don't change in 2 months, or else they have 2 faces. You had your chance and you f*cked it up, I don't think you deserve anymore chances.

to be fair if you dont stand out of the crowd your name most likely wont be remembered into someones mind, theres plenty of regulars on the server who others doesnt know, or barely remember
Image
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests