[Declined] LaZy's - Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Kadaver

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Kadaver »

Hi dear lazy I'm posting my Pros, Neutrals and cons.

Nice to see u re-apply aswell

Pro's
- Nice and friendly guy
- Good english
- Have done good stuff when he was member
- Always there to help you.

Neutrals
- Could maybe some harsh sometime

Con's
Nothing that i could think about

So basicly again i want to say. Nice that we see ur re-apply for the nD* Jail. . Team, i really think ur going to do a goodjob.
So basicly I'm giving u a clear YES

Goodluck bro !!
Cheers, Kadaver
These users thanked the author Kadaver for the post:
LaZy
~ I'd like to "Fingerpaint" or bake some "Cupcakes" with u ~

~ Kadaver ~
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Im amazed about seeing you apply again Lazy after all the harsh discussions, personally you where one of my favourite members on Jailbreak always keeping it cool, strict when needed verry helpfull to others and you are dedicated to nD even when you left us you are one of the most poped out guy on jb everyone know's who you are and never had any complain(s) about you, so why not give it another shot we do need more jailmembers who act the way u do.
You got my vote Lazy, goodluck again !
These users thanked the author hybRid for the post (total 2):
LaZy, k1ngfoxxy
Show no love, it will only kills u..
gucci

Post by gucci »

Lazy is definitely up the the standards of a great jail member, he has clearly the knowledge as of past experience and I would want him back into the nD team, not only do I see him help others, but he brings great entertainment towards the game play.
I believe that LaZy deserves a second chance and I am positive that Lazy will perform very well as he did when he was a past member. Furthermore, LaZy is member material as he shows what he is capable of, he does share a bit of banter but who doesn't, that's the main aspect of being a member. You've got my YES. GOOD LUCK
These users thanked the author gucci for the post:
LaZy
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Hi there lazy. I became a little surprised that you decided to reapply so soon, but here we go.

Pro's
- Mature player
- Liked by almost everyone on the server
- Stands out in a good way
- English
- You took a break after leaving and that is understandable, but you are back now and your activity is back to normal.
- Been a member in nD before so you have the ground work ready to take on the task once again.

Neutral's
- Commanding
You have started to command more recently which is good. I do however remember that you did so last time right before you got accepted and then
after you made it you slacked off with commanding. I'm not saying that you should be ct every time you play, but you have to be prepared to take
one for the team if the ct team is struggling.

- I would like to see you wear the tag more often if you get accepted again.

Con's
- Rule knowledge
This is the biggest con in my eyes. This led to you ending up in quite a few situations before you left the team where you didn't have the required rule knowledge to make the right decision when moderating. I also noticed this last night when something happened, cant remember what it was, but i do remember that you were wrong about quite a basic rule that at least an ex member should know about. If you had been a member right there you would have made the wrong move and probably taken action against someone you shouldn't have. Me and you got accepted at the same meeting and we talked to Lien at the same time as well. I remember you read the nD guide and the nD jail guide in the private section and accepted it really fast. I think you should dive deeper into the rules this time if you get accepted than you did last time.

- Sometimes you took action a bit fast and the punishment method was not consistent. Try to have an objective view on the situation and don't let feeling get to you often.

Conclusion
Lazy all things considered i feel you did a good job last time. There were a few incidents that made me question your member quality which i think mostly comes from the fact that you didn't have the required rule knowledge a member should have, but besides that you did a good job. People liked you and your way of moderating, even freeda, and they want you back. You were the most active member and i don't think that will be a problem now. The only real con is the rule knowledge which is fixable. I am willing to see the admins give you one more shot as a member. Yes from me. Don't disappoint me!
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
LaZy
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Flath

Post by Flath »

The rules need to be updated anyway, hey lazy, nice to see you apply, i will keep this short and only say the things that really matter in my eyes:

I hope you won't come back to that habit you have of going afk in the middle of the game like you used to do as a regular and as a member.

Concerning the people you don't like, i hope you have now a better grip of your emotions and have a more professional vision of what a member is especially concerning your attitude toward others.

Otherwise, never had anything to say about your moderation. Those two points are your major cons i'm afraid and till you really decide to be serious about being a member i will say blank.

I have the feeling that even though your moderation was fine, you didn't really take seriously this spot and you just ended up making things that as a regular you don't really care but as a moderator and a rolemodel ended up as a mistake.

Good luck for your application man :D
These users thanked the author Flath for the post:
LaZy

apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

From what i have seen lately I have no idea why you should be a member on the server.

But on the other hand the standards have dropped so low, that you probably will be accepted^.^
These users thanked the author apapaoemama for the post (total 4):
LaZy, Pr0Gr4mm4, wei, Путинтебяобстрелит
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I know it's a gaming community but I really find you too frivolous from time to time. If you could show more seriousness towards your potential position and compliment that with your latent good moderation abilities - maybe you should get the spot again. I feel like that there's also some beef going on between you and some players and while I cannot force you to like them I can encourage you to lay low with that. The only one that seems to be on the same page as me in these posts is Flath I guess. Although, needless to say, if there's a hole in your rule knowledge patch the hole.

GL buddy :)
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
LaZy
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Hell no you cant even moderate right, whenever i tell you something you always reply back with fuck off or screaming in the mic. And you just left lol
These users thanked the author QuErza! for the post:
Rumey_
wei

Post by wei »

Hey lazy.
I know my vote will not affect your application, since many members and admins votes yes for you. So you will get accepted for sure. Dont worry about my reply. Just wanted to share my opinion.

I will stay objective on my opinion about you, It has nothing to do with the complain you did about me.
But I will go back to the complain and quote you:
"i know the feeling when many members and admins get so annoyed that they take action to hard instead from the normal way and writes stuff like this wei typed or "come on stop this fucking bullshit before i bann you"
this is the reason why I am not a member today cuz i acted like this"
You said yourself in your complain that Members shouldnt be like this (harassive behaviour).
You didnt wanted to be a member because you have a "harassive behaviour"?
You made this complain 1 week ago and now you apply again?
Why do you want a member since you said yourself you doesnt want it. What changed?

You got 2 times extended on your trial. Usualy its very easy to pass the trial. So this make me think that you dont have a membermaterial.
And after i saw the negative replies it shows me really that you have/had a harassive behaviour.
So it will be a no from me.
Spoiler!
Just a note: This is my neutral opinion, when u wanna make me down, or attack me--> pm me. Cuz this is not the right thread to discuss it how "bad" i was as a member ;)
These users thanked the author wei for the post:
Rumey_
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
LaZy

Post by LaZy »

EsDeaTh | QuErza! wrote:Hell no you cant even moderate right, whenever i tell you something you always reply back with fuck off or screaming in the mic. And you just left lol
don't know why you are coming up with bs against me while i was a member you were banned, and i know my self i would of never answer you back if you needed help by say "fuck off" and for sure you or someone else would of take a screenshot of that
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
LaZy

Post by LaZy »

wei wrote:Hey lazy.
I know my vote will not affect your application, since many members and admins votes yes for you. So you will get accepted for sure. Dont worry about my reply. Just wanted to share my opinion.

I will stay objective on my opinion about you, It has nothing to do with the complain you did about me.
But I will go back to the complain and quote you:
"i know the feeling when many members and admins get so annoyed that they take action to hard instead from the normal way and writes stuff like this wei typed or "come on stop this fucking bullshit before i bann you"
this is the reason why I am not a member today cuz i acted like this"
You said yourself in your complain that Members shouldnt be like this (harassive behaviour).
You didnt wanted to be a member because you have a "harassive behaviour"?
You made this complain 1 week ago and now you apply again?
Why do you want a member since you said yourself you doesnt want it. What changed?

You got 2 times extended on your trial. Usualy its very easy to pass the trial. So this make me think that you dont have a membermaterial.
And after i saw the negative replies it shows me really that you have/had a harassive behaviour.
So it will be a no from me.
Spoiler!
Just a note: This is my neutral opinion, when u wanna make me down, or attack me--> pm me. Cuz this is not the right thread to discuss it how "bad" i was as a member ;)
i do care about your reply - i don't know if you even read my apply i did explain at the top, at the start of my member days you think i was like this all the time or what? .. at the start i know i had a lot of respect for the community and i did treat everyone at the same way and in a good way.

i did never harass anyone or so it was more that instead of give a warn it was insta team switch/ kick / ban

and this was only for 4-5 days or a week so yeah i lost respect for many players and the community i explained this for some admins. has been 1 month since that happend so i got my passion and motivation back for the community when i have this feeling i really know i will do good for the server that's why i want to share it with the server and help the new players etc in the best way ever.

and no luna i won't discuss how bad member you were here or anywhere ;)
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Lazy, as you can see I thanked Bixplus post for two reasons: you can be childish sometimes, you put music out in the mic out of nowhere sometimes, you sometimes prefered ur cousin over others 'farshad'.
But i think you can fix this, you're a good man in heart always helpful when needed and you did a good moderation job i'd vote a yes if you can fix the cons mentioned goosluck lazy! ;)
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

LaZy

Post by LaZy »

doeda wrote:Lazy, as you can see I thanked Bixplus post for two reasons: you can be childish sometimes, you put music out in the mic out of nowhere sometimes, you sometimes prefered ur cousin over others 'farshad'.
But i think you can fix this, you're a good man in heart always helpful when needed and you did a good moderation job i'd vote a yes if you can fix the cons mentioned goosluck lazy! ;)
ii only play music sometimes and it's either in my lr or someone else i'm not doing that or annoy anyone while they are commanding? so idk and you even laugh at my music you never told me to turn it off or so so how would i know if you you or some1 doesn't like it, i will never learn from my mistakes if no one is going to tell me, and ofc im going to be childish sometimes :P i have a child, and like i already told many members/admins if "farshad" is doing something wrong take action on him or he will never learn, and everytime i see him doing something wrong that is not Banned/kick worthy i pm him and i explain what he is doing wrong. believe me he's crying everytime i switch him from ct or kick him when he gets out of control so yeah i do treat him like anyone else
ChillerBiller

Post by ChillerBiller »

PROS

-Knows all the rules and stuff
-Nice guy

CON

-I think you wouldn't be fair to everyone

This are the most important points for me. Here you have my opinion, my CON is just a feeling i have, out of some situations in server, where you been unfair or mad. That's very rare tho, so it would be a yes from my side.
These users thanked the author ChillerBiller for the post:
LaZy
Spoiler!
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

EsDeaTh | QuErza! wrote:Hell no you cant even moderate right, whenever i tell you something you always reply back with fuck off or screaming in the mic. And you just left lol
I bet you're life is so shit that I can't even breath anymore.. Always bad replies towards the haters eh Querza? Keep it on,

PROS
Active-
Worth a help-
Knows rules-

Cons: None actually... Can't think of some

This is an application. User warned for this post. (language towards Querza)
These users thanked the author SNap for the post:
LaZy

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Return to “Declined Applications”