[Declined] LaZy's - Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
LaZy

LaZy's - Application

Post by LaZy »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:322934
- NickName : LaZy
- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I've been admin in private war server 2004-2005 and hns server 2006-2008 - been member for some months in the neondragon Jail server.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2h +
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? 2009
- Do you have a working mic? yes

- About me
hello people in game my nick is LaZy in real life its Afshar many of my friends call me Affe, im 24 years old and live with my gf and daughter.
i love to play poker and it's the only thing i do atm for living i will probably play poker for the rest of my life but i don't think it will be the only thing i do for living in the future thinking of opening a good restaurant or a club in the future. I am a person who loves to travel and see new things in the world and go on adventures, also like to drive motocross it's something I've done since I was 13. I love to socialize with my family ofc its the best thing of living, Hope its enough about me feel free to pm if u want to know some more

- Motivation
i got my motivation back again for the servers especially for the jail again, as i'm active again i don't see that many members that are active especially at the nights some of them joins from time to time but it's like 30min/1hr depends from day to day, i don't blame them some have alot to do work/school etc as i have more time to play from the rest and i love to help out and i dont see anyone else made an apply so i took my chance to make one,i was a member before and at the end i lost my motivation for the server and was a bit rude to some regulars and took action to hard one some and im sorry about that i hope that i can have a new chance and be a part of the jail team again.
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
Путинтебяобстрелит

Re: LaZy's - Application

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Didin't you just leave or got kicked for like 1 month ago?...
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Far as I know, Lazy didn't get kicked, he left the team.

@Lazy ill post something later, im now with my mates & druunk <3

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
MYOPINIONMATTERS

Post by MYOPINIONMATTERS »

// Banned.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Sadly your opinion does not matter.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

YES
-good guy
-active

CONS
-none
Last edited by KING SNEL on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
LaZy
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

SneL wrote:YES
You need to elaborate on why you vote yes, your post is currently invalid.

You should know the rules SneL.
Bwembé

Post by Bwembé »

I think Lazy did a good job as a member before but ever since he left, his behaviour hasn't been memberlike. I'd vote for an extend, gl. Will probably watch you in-game and then edit with more pros and cons later. Adder.

EDIT: hmmm maki edited the first part of my post... didn't know he was still admin my bad he's above the rules then it's fine :). Also you should probably fix his forum name it's confusing you think he's not admin then all of a sudden he's an admin...
Last edited by Bwembé on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Bwembé for the post:
LaZy
bis

Post by bis »

OT: Lazy was a consistant member with pure dedication to the team, had tons of playing time before his application, during application and even once he was member. I never investigated the reasoning for his departure last time but I think he will do the same good job as last time.
Edit: I have a few neutrals and cons I may wish to add, not a lot of time at the moment due to work (I know right.. sorry for banging on about my life). I may or may not add them.
Good luck!

Edit(2/x): Looks like my post was also edited by Maki, my post still stands. Maki is being reported once again for abusing his powers. He's allowed to spam application threads but commenting on it is not allowed? Complete bs.

Edit(3/x): If this is deleted again, it was Maki.
Last edited by bis on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author bis for the post:
LaZy
LicioUs

Post by LicioUs »

Hi, LicioUs here :) I have been playing on this server for a long time but have been going back and forward with the playing and with my new account (current) I really don't have much playing time here, But that dosen't mean I havn't been playing here for a long time and I definitely know how things is going on here.
Regarding LaZy's application.. I am fully confident that LaZy will do a great job as a member.
As many of you know he has been playing here for quite a while probably on of few old schools that has stayed on this server for a long while, many of the members and admins know him as a fair and good guy that knows the best for the servers interest, A nice fellah that is straight and fair to many of the current regulars also the newbies, his age and knowledge of this server represent maturity that he uses for the best of the server. I Think, NO I KNOW that LaZy will use his membership fair to the players and are not afraid to use them in the approprirate moment.. A few of the members on this server NOT ALL are sometimes afraid to use the their power against friends, that sends out a quite negative feeling to the rest of us.. do we have to become CLOSE friends to SOME of the members in order to bend the rules to the fullest? No absolutely not. Rules are set on the server to keep the players happy and fair.. Anyways this is quite a long comment so I'm just gonna wrap it up :D

PRO'S
-Active
-Did a good job b4 (don't know why he left :s?)
-Friend with everyone a good guy simply

CON'S
-Havn't seen any but if I do I'll be sure to edit ;)

Have a nice one
LicioUs
These users thanked the author LicioUs for the post:
LaZy
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Hey Lazy! A surprise to see you apply! Well, more or less :D

PROs
-You've been a member before, so you are experienced.
-In regards to that ^, I also liked your moderation.
-You're obviously familiar with the rules.
-Satisfying level of English.

Neutrals
*You have just recently left the team, and now you're applying again. Shows a bit of inconsistency, but I wouldn't put it as a con, 'cause you have told me in private also where your motivation has come from, and I think you won't repeat the same mistake again, of leaving the team.
*Also I know you're quite hesitant to speak through mic, but this is not such a biggie, 'cause I see people commenting on your commanding skills, so I assume you're not as quiet as I thought :D. Wouldn't hurt to speak more, and I'd like to see you command as well!!

CONs
-Your attitude can be a bit cocky sometimes, and to those who don't really know you, you leave a bad impression. I'm speaking here from own experience :P.
-Also, more of a note than a con, last time you were member you didn't really wear your tag, so you might wanna work on that once you get accepted, if you of course, will.

Lazy, I didn't know you very well until I got accepted in the team. That day you have said some things to me that have shown me what a kind, warm hearted person you are, unlike your attitude sometimes shows. You were a good moderator before, and I think you will do a great job again, given the chance.
Therefore, my vote for now is a YES :)
These users thanked the author k1ngfoxxy for the post:
LaZy
big d energy
Rumey_

Post by Rumey_ »

Hi Lazy,

PROs
-active
-knowledge
-english
CONs
-rude
-gets mad easily
-got kicked like 2 months ago
-made a lot of mistakes back when he was member

I don't think you deserve this. I have to admit that I didn't like you when you were a member cause I saw you harassing a lot and ignoring people. You once called me a f*cking mo*on while I hadn't done anything wrong and I didn't even harass once, I don't think this is member behaviour to start harassing some regular after a "mistake" they made. A member woukd explain it. And if you get accepted you wouldn't be any different. I think you only want this membership to have powers, and be "better" then the rest while playing. They gavd you a chance and you f*cked it up many times. I didn't enjoy playing a server where you were member in cause I got warned for unfair reasons. I don't want to see you as a member again. I am not a kind of person that hates person easily, but I am a kind of person that hates people who harass a lot and ignore people. I hope you understand but it's better if you stay a regular. So it's a no from me.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I believe you will be a good addition to the team. You just need to drag yourself through some ground rules and once you've managed to REALLY notice them and take them to heart I believe you'll do just fine. I have never had a problem with you and even though you have not performed outstandingly all the time, I do know you've done quite some good and enjoyed doing so. Yes, there are and were a few things you have to work on but I believe if you genuinely want this, you should be able to overcome certain 'fears'.

Good luck with your application!
Spoiler!
Rumey_ wrote:Hi Lazy,

PROs
-active
-knowledge
-english
CONs
-rude
-gets mad easily
-got kicked like 2 months ago
-made a lot of mistakes back when he was member

I don't think you deserve this. I have to admit that I didn't like you when you were a member cause I saw you harassing a lot and ignoring people. You once called me a f*cking mo*on while I hadn't done anything wrong and I didn't even harass once, I don't think this is member behaviour to start harassing some regular after a "mistake" they made. A member woukd explain it. And if you get accepted you wouldn't be any different. I think you only want this membership to have powers, and be "better" then the rest while playing. They gavd you a chance and you f*cked it up many times. I didn't enjoy playing a server where you were member in cause I got warned for unfair reasons. I don't want to see you as a member again. I am not a kind of person that hates person easily, but I am a kind of person that hates people who harass a lot and ignore people. I hope you understand but it's better if you stay a regular. So it's a no from me.
Although I value your opinion and respect each word you've written down, I can't get around the fact that your description of Lazy is totally -like, totally- different from the way I know him (and have known for years). Perhaps you can hit me up on steam so we can talk about this? I'd like to know and hear from you what has happened between the two of you and doing so over steam is easier as 1) we keep any unwanted eyes and ears out of it and 2) we keep this topic for it's initial purpose only. Think about it.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
LaZy
LaZy

Post by LaZy »

sorry Rumey i don't know who you are so i wont answer or correct myself. i actually never seen anyone with that nick name in game, for the rest of you thanks for the replies
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Pros

-English
-Activty

-Cons

Harrasing
-Childish sometimes
-You got extended 2months for member.
-You don't command often and seems like you care abou't you'r friends.

No from me. glhf
These users thanked the author Путинтебяобстрелит for the post (total 3):
LaZy, doeda, Rumey_
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Return to “Declined Applications”