Members that ignore players in game that have a problem

Moderator: J4ck

LicioUs

Members that ignore players in game that have a problem

Post by LicioUs »

Hi,

I just want to share that I have seen members ignore some of the players in game, after several tries to get in contact with the members in game they have finally given up.. This has also happened to me several time only by 1 specific member, I don't want to get any member in trouble by now but if the attitude to some of the players don't change then I will upload several screenshoots.
I recently got kicked from the CT team and when I tried to talk with the member online he/she ignored me. same person that have been ignoring me for a while now..

I hope to get some of the admins and members attention so that this would stop. And for the members that by themself know that they are doing this.. please stop. You are supposed to help not ignore..

Have a nice 1

LicioUs
KING SNEL

Re: Members that ignore players in game that have a problem

Post by KING SNEL »

nothing new here
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post (total 2):
shayan, Путинтебяобстрелит
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Either give the name and situation here or if you don't want to get in trouble with the so-called member private message the admin team so they can get to the root of the problem.

Right now there's not much to do about it, please note that members are just humans like you and may miss bad situations despite being connected because they aren't in the mood to moderate sometimes/or just playing. Although they should take action majority of the time and I'm getting the impression that it's not the case?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I think I was the only one that kicked Licious from the server. But I haven't seen him ask me why? If you did, then I am sorry. I was also dealing with other 'situations' in-game.

Anyhow.. Reason I kicked you was for that you harassed Bix upon rejoining, just after he himself got kicked for harassment by Waschera. Why should we allow you to harass him, whereas he just got kicked for the same thing?
LicioUs

Post by LicioUs »

Sorry Lien this is not the first time that you have been ignoring me, and I didn't harass bixplus in a rude way, He said that he was a racist and I responsed in swedish/danish way "damn you racist".
You should have typed it in the kick function..
As I said it is not the first time Lien this has been going on for a while and sometimes when theres is a problem I need to be able to contact you..

I am sorry Shadi I just wanted to get all the Admins/members eyes on it and after that if proof is needed I will provide no question asked.. But It seems that Lien has come forward and said that she is sorry and I have no problem with that what's so ever problem solved.. I just hope that in the future there won't be any more "didn't see it or dealing with other situations".

If Lien dosen't have anything else to say then you can throw this post away :)

Thanks for the fast response.

LicioUs
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Naa it's only good that you bring things like these up. I just don't have 8 hands, 20 fingers and 6 eyes, I'm afraid. Perhaps use the @function next time? If you open your chat and start your sentence with @ andthenyourtexthere... It will be forwarded to admins only. The text is green so won't go as easily unnoticed as normal chat. Anyhow, my apologies for not having seen but I figured it was me you were talking about as as far as I know you didn't get kicked by anyone else.

As for what happened. The situation itself showed as though you jumped on his case out of nowhere and it called for a kick. Perhaps a bit hasty, only knowing now that you didn't mean it like that.
LicioUs

Post by LicioUs »

Ok Lien I will try and use that @function next time perhaps this may be a lesson not only for you but for all of the members and admin to be more open with they eyes..
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Nothing new :)
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

LicioUs wrote:Ok Lien I will try and use that @function next time perhaps this may be a lesson not only for you but for all of the members and admin to be more open with they eyes..
Be aware that teamchat @ message will only send the message to admins. For most cases you should use teamchat @@ message so that members (those with nD* instead of |nD| tags) can see the message as well.

Also if you wish to report future incidents where you believe staff members aren't behaving appropriately, feel free to send me a PM (http://www.neondragon.net/ucp.php?i=pm& ... t&p=430432) with screenshots and I will speak to the staff members involved. Alternatively you can PM another admin : http://www.neondragon.net/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=9 (just click the PM buttom) or the entire admin team http://www.neondragon.net/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&g=9
LicioUs

Post by LicioUs »

Thank you Konijin, I'm glad that you gave me this information and telling me how to get in contact with admin for future problems.. I'm really not the one that want's to get any1 in trouble but enough is enough I have to stand up when it get's to much :)
Anyway Thank's again for the new information.

Have a nice day :)
bis

Post by bis »

Konijn wrote:
LicioUs wrote:Ok Lien I will try and use that @function next time perhaps this may be a lesson not only for you but for all of the members and admin to be more open with they eyes..
Be aware that teamchat @ message will only send the message to admins. For most cases you should use teamchat @@ message so that members (those with nD* instead of |nD| tags) can see the message as well.

Also if you wish to report future incidents where you believe staff members aren't behaving appropriately, feel free to send me a PM (http://www.neondragon.net/ucp.php?i=pm& ... t&p=430432) with screenshots and I will speak to the staff members involved. Alternatively you can PM another admin : http://www.neondragon.net/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=9 (just click the PM buttom) or the entire admin team http://www.neondragon.net/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&g=9
the last time i reported a member i didnt receive a reply and it got overlooked, gl reporting the member/admin who abused you, its a waste of time!!
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

i always wonder how ppl can take a game and the chat function so serious. lolz.
ear in ear out.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

austria_wien wrote:i always wonder how ppl can take a game and the chat function so serious. lolz.
ear in ear out.
cus nd is srs bsns
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Sloth wrote:
austria_wien wrote:i always wonder how ppl can take a game and the chat function so serious. lolz.
ear in ear out.
I know lol.. You write in your own language in the chatbox and you get banned -,- My question is: What way does it harm anyone to say a couple of words in your own language?
The harm is that you've been warned about it many times and you continue to ignore the simply rules set out. Whether you agree with the rules or not is irrelevant, if you continue to break them and ignore the warnings then of course you will get banned for it in the end.

Also this topic is getting rather derailed. As I said in my previous post if people have complaints the contact myself, the admin team as a whole or another member of the admin team at your own discretion.

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”