View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Playboy
Nickname in-game :Playboy
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) :STEAM_0:1:54354531
Proof(Record):http://cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/nd-1502250916-jail_rantos_new.dem
Facts noticed :Harassing/Teamkilling/Gunfeeding
This guy played lr against Tortuga and lost when i killed him he Kept harassing me then next round Stabbed me killed him he lied About me provoking .. and Next round Went CT and teamkilled the Ct team me and Tortuga as shown int he Demo, Any admin give that guy a cool down ban he also keeps gunfeeding saw him more that once also harassing using his mic

SpiN

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 am

#2 Post Re: Playboy
If Am Not Wrong the team kill he did against the ct team was about the last 7-10 mins not sure

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:09 am
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Playboy
Highlight the times in the demo these incidents occur. I will give you 48 hours to do this otherwise the report will be declined.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 am

#4 Post Re: Playboy
The last 7/10 minutes were full of situations of him breaking the rules think thats enough u cant be lazy that u cant watch 10 minutes..

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 am

#5 Post Re: Playboy
Truly unbelievable. Dude do you even know what gun feeding is? lol. Thanks for the demo. In my lr I showed tortuga the gtoss which says 2 bhop inside cage. He did 3 and I did 2 so he cheated but you killed me showing an obvious freekill. This is where the lie begins, I stabbed you because you were near me which is provoking and you say I damaged you? lol I never damaged you.

You always lick peoples ass. You always go ct without a mic. You always harass when you get freekilled. You are a guy who constantly tries to prove me of gun feeding where in the demo it shows I haven't gunfeeded. You really are pathetic.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 am

#6 Post Re: Playboy
The reply shows how mad u are even when replying u really need a cool down ban and stop breaking the damn rules u even harassed rabbit many times and he keeps forgiving you , Bute yeh u went ct and killed the whole ct team this is enough to show that u dont respect the rules of being a ct this situation is enough for me to get u on a ct ban and the other provokes/harasses from u worth a ban as well. so yeh stop being smart ass

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:16 am

#7 Post Re: Playboy
You calling me angry when you are raging yourself. Rabbit is a member if I harassed him and he didn't like it would he warn me or ban me? Rabbit and me joke around. Cool, as you say. Dreaming doesn't cost.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:21 am
neonDragon Admin

#8 Post Re: Playboy
Please keep your petty arguments out of the thread and only reply if you have hard evidence to contribute. Playboy your first reply is fine (stating the facts of what happened) however leave out the insults and bickering.

I have locked the topic now to stop future spam and will reply once the demo has been looked at and a decision has been made.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:26 am
neonDragon Admin

#9 Post Re: Playboy
OK, so i've watched the demo and firstly I will start with the behaviour displayed by you, Playboy, is extremely disappointing. You call Spin a retard on no less than 4 occasions and then obviously go CT and team kill both the CTs, there is simply no excuse for this behaviour, grow up.

Now, I watched the gun toss LR (several times) and yes it is true that the CT did an incorrect number of jumps, however I can easily see why he was confused with the amount he was supposed to do. You shot 4 times and the CT jumped for each one of these bullets, although conventionally the last shot is where you throw the deagle. Unfortunately the mics are not working in this demo but spin says in chat he asked you over the mic and you didn't reply (we will never know for sure about this I suppose).

Either way, it does not look like the CT (spin) intentionally set out to freekill you on this occasion and your response is wholly inappropriate and disproportional. What provokes the situation even further is that the next round as the Ts are following the commander, you are at the back of the line (delaying btw) and the CT behind you is waiting to follow. It does not look like he is deliberately provoking in this instance either, he is simply trying to follow the Ts and you stop, causing him to move much closer towards you. I do not consider this to be a freekill.

What follows is the aforementioned team switch and CT team kill. There is just no excuse for the behaviour you've displayed in this demo Playboy. You really need to grow up and accept that freekills in Jailbreak happen, daily, sometimes they are completely by accident (as I truly believe is the case here) and in those situations you need to just let it go. This is supposed to be a game to chill and relax, I appreciate it can be frustrating when you're freekilled but learn as the rest of us do to get over it peacefully.

This report looks almost like a carbon copy of the last time you were striked, Playboy, viewtopic.php?f=68&t=19635&p=359941&hilit=STEAM_0%3A1%3A54354531#p359941

I feel I have no reason but to give you a strike and an appropriate ban. Since your last strike was so long ago I will refresh the Strike 1 and give you a 150 hour ban.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]