Admins and the lack there of...

Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: Admins and the lack there of...

Post by Konijn »

LeoSteel wrote:Jellow, we could get into and endless quote battle, but I have more interesting things to do, like playing games, which is the reason we are here in the first place, now unless your comments are regarding the issue at hand, I'm afraid I will not return any comments to your oh so witty repertoire of responses.

The issue stands.

Enjoy

Leo :dance:
There is no issue. As I said previously there are members and admins online almost all the time, you just need to ask them.

Also, hypothetically speaking, if there were an issue then what do you suggest we do? We are open to recruitment you just need to meet the standards we require, timezone and such are irrelevant.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
LeoSteel
bis

Post by bis »

Konijn wrote:
LeoSteel wrote:Jellow, we could get into and endless quote battle, but I have more interesting things to do, like playing games, which is the reason we are here in the first place, now unless your comments are regarding the issue at hand, I'm afraid I will not return any comments to your oh so witty repertoire of responses.

The issue stands.

Enjoy

There is no issue. As I said previously there are members and admins online almost all the time, you just need to ask them.

Also, hypothetically speaking, if there were an issue then what do you suggest we do? We are open to recruitment you just need to meet the standards we require, timezone and such are irrelevant.
swarleyPLZ

Post by swarleyPLZ »

freeda_khala wrote:
Konijn wrote:

The issue stands.

Enjoy

These users thanked the author swarleyPLZ for the post:
mange2
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

It's good to see that we meet your standards freeda
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Konijn said everything there was to say, Leo. I hope you will be adding some people to your list :) If there is anything else, feel free to contact me.

As for the rest; thanks for showing such a nice high level of maturity. Much appreciated!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
LeoSteel

Return to “Trash”