[Declined] Yup doeda once again!

All declined Applications are stored here.
doeda
VIP

Re: Yup doeda once again!

Post by doeda »

Thanks to everyone writing feedback for me, appreciated!
I'll do my best to work on the things mentioned!
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Decency wrote:a few weeks ago you were doing absolutely nothing as a ct for a whole map except for joking around with henry
I'm not sure what you on about but I have NEVER been 'joking around' for a full map.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Pro's
- Activity
- You speak English well enough. Your written English could use some work but not really a problem since you make yourself understood.
- You know the rules good enough
- Your more mature then most people on our server your age
- You stand out of the crowd in a positive way when you are in the server.
- I think you are a person that will ask for help when it's needed and accept it. You will listen to advice and learn from it.

Neutral's
- You moderate but not as much as you used to - this do not mean that you should become a person that sits there looking for every opportunity to poke someone who says something bad or break a rule. You got to assess the situation before taking action. Moderate where it's needed, don't just moderate every little thing just to up the ante of your moderation amount.

- You have stopped commanding - i have not seen you command in a long time now, would like that to come back.

- I do not like how you handled the "Luna" situation at all. I felt that you thought that it was a good way to take out your frustration and anger for getting declined out on someone else and that it clouded your judgment at that particular moment. What if this happens while you are a member, you hit a major setback or something doesn't go your way, are this going to affect your judgment when you are online on the server or here on the forums. It's something i am wondering and that i am not sure about.

- You really lost your way when you got declined last time. It was like you didn't care anymore, you started to troll, broke some rules when you were on the servers and you mingled with some people that i feel had a bad influence on you at the time. I still see this side of you from time to time, not as a bad as it was right after the decline but it still happens.

Con's
- Authority problem. This was stated as the major reason to why you got declined last time and to be honest i still think it is a problem. You moderate yes, but i don't feel that many people listens to you to often. I also think that some people still see you as a "kid" on the servers.

- Will you be able to treat your "friends" like everyone else if one of them get themselves into trouble. How biased will you be when it comes to your friends?

Conclusion

Doeda, me and you had our problems last time you got declined. We have said what we wanted about that and i appreciate that you came to me that time and that we buried the hatchet. When you want to you can be a fun, interesting, friendly and mature person. But the problem is you also have your moments when you can be the exact opposite of the person you should be. You can suddenly become a different person, most times this happens when something doesn't go the way you want it (last declined application) and i think this could be a problem in the future as well. If you get accepted i sincerely hope that you prove me wrong. Don't be afraid to ask for help, because that is one of the best ways to learn something new. It's a no from me.
Please promise me doeda, if this application get declined that you will not become the person you became last time. Good luck doeda.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post (total 2):
Lien~, wei
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Flath

Post by Flath »

Waschera wrote:Pro's

Con's
- I also think that some people still see you as a "kid" on the servers.
In this case, doeda is never going to be a member since he can't change the fact he joined nD when he was a kid, and yes, some people will always remember him as this so it has not to be mentioned as a pro/con/neutral in an application imo.

But if by Kid, you mean immature, then there is a contradiction in your post Washera.
Last edited by Flath on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Flath wrote:

Con's
In this case, doeda is never going to be a member since he can't change the fact he joined nD when he was a kid, and yes, some people will always remember him as a this so it has not to be mentioned as a pro/con/neutral in an application imo.

But if by Kid, you mean immature, then there is a contradiction in your post Washera.
The pro reflects my view on him and the con reflect how i think some other people view him. It has nothing to do about him being immature, but the fact is his age. He is only 15, and the fact is that most older people look down on the younger ones and tend not to listen to them. There is nothing doeda can do about it, except to prove the ones older than himself are wrong about him.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
doeda
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Flath wrote:

Con's
In this case, doeda is never going to be a member since he can't change the fact he joined nD when he was a kid, and yes, some people will always remember him as this so it has not to be mentioned as a pro/con/neutral in an application imo.

some people moved out of the kid zone, for some it took months for others years, but it's not impossible.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Waschera
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
minna

Post by minna »

I feel need to ask before a decent reply: Did you watched dafrans demos? You seemed to be standing behind him, so im curious cos admins just confirmed hes hacks by declining hes unbanrequest.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

I did not watch any demo's no. But i did watch his youtupe clips and seem legit plays when he zoomed it in etc.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Maki wrote:Anyone that says doeda is better than every current member or has no cons is obviously delusional or just blinded by the fact that his friend is applying and being overly biased...
I do agree with this.

There are a lot of people that just write something down without thinking about it. No one is perfect and so isn't Doeda, even if he is active and loyal to Neondragon. There are still things he should work on. I can write a lot down here (good and bad things) but i didn't be around that much lately. You are a great guy Doeda but there are so many things you still have to learn, you're young and yes you are mature. But at times you can be such a child (if you know what i mean). Yes, it's a game and you should enjoy it like you always have been doing. But as member you need to know when you have to stop and when you can fuck around (if i can say that).

My vote just gonna be blank since i haven't been on that much lately.

Just one thing i wanna add: Just be yourself and don't change the person you were/used to be. There is no need to be an other person to become a member. if you change it will pay off sooner or later.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

To reply to your application now Doeda, while I believe you could be a semi decent member, I for one don't enjoy the fact that you did a 180° after your application got declined. We've seen that recent behaviour by ex-applicants and ex-members and it's about time it stops.

You either keep one same genuine attitude or the other. Out with both of them. I'm generally OK with people trolling from time to time to joke but what you did after your application just has shown to me a huge red flag for what could be a future member. It brings trust issues where we never know how you're going to turn out, be it attitude wise or moderation wise.

When I want a future member, I want a member that I'm sure won't fuck around, show irresponsible attitude while he is a member and after leaving because you in a way still represent the whole team. I just can't see that sticking around with you due to what happened shortly after your application and it's too soon for me to consider this attitude gone and see you as a potential member candidate.

In addition to that, you still have that vibe of immaturity and of a young 'child' as in, the way you conduct yourself in general along with the way you moderate, as such I feel like you would have it difficult to deal with older players and trolls aswell as having no real authority in general.

I could probably gather more thoughts but it's 6 in the morning at the moment so I'll leave it at that.
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

One question, what do you think has changed the most significantly since your last application 3 and a bit months ago furthermore and do you think leaving was a good thing for you after your last app? (Leaving as in a couple of weeks before you started playing again)

I will reply after you have answered this.
capitan pescanova

Post by capitan pescanova »

I´m sure Doeda will help more than any other of the 60% members / admins that are atm at the team.
These users thanked the author capitan pescanova for the post:
shayan
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

Most con/pro's been mentioned so i dont want to repeat the most.

Pr0s
- You're active
- From what i have seen you're a friendly guy (you did help me and been nice to me)
- Knows the rules
- Has a mic and commands ( but mostly see you play t but you're a good t )

Neutral
- Age its not a big problem but i can see sometimes the "kid" side from you

Cons
- Dont really have a con ( people seen more from you then me so you should read people's cons )

I did come back recently didn't see you that much so this is based on what i saw.

So my vote is a blank cause mainly haven't seen you enough to fully vote on this.
But i still think that you should get atleast a trail to prove the people who doubt you

Good luck with your application <3
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Spoiler!
- Activity
- You speak English well enough. Your written English could use some work but not really a problem since you make yourself understood.
- You know the rules good enough
- You stand out of the crowd in a positive way when you are in the server.
- I think you are a person that will ask for help when it's needed and accept it. You will listen to advice and learn from it.

Neutral's
- You moderate but not as much as you used to - this do not mean that you should become a person that sits there looking for every opportunity to poke someone who says something bad or break a rule. You got to assess the situation before taking action. Moderate where it's needed, don't just moderate every little thing just to up the ante of your moderation amount.

- You have stopped commanding - i have not seen you command in a long time now, would like that to come back.

- I do not like how you handled the "Luna" situation at all. I felt that you thought that it was a good way to take out your frustration and anger for getting declined out on someone else and that it clouded your judgment at that particular moment. What if this happens while you are a member, you hit a major setback or something doesn't go your way, are this going to affect your judgment when you are online on the server or here on the forums. It's something i am wondering and that i am not sure about.

- You really lost your way when you got declined last time. It was like you didn't care anymore, you started to troll, broke some rules when you were on the servers and you mingled with some people that i feel had a bad influence on you at the time. I still see this side of you from time to time, not as a bad as it was right after the decline but it still happens.

Con's
- Authority problem. This was stated as the major reason to why you got declined last time and to be honest i still think it is a problem. You moderate yes, but i don't feel that many people listens to you to often. I also think that some people still see you as a "kid" on the servers.

- Will you be able to treat your "friends" like everyone else if one of them get themselves into trouble. How biased will you be when it comes to your friends?

Conclusion

Doeda, me and you had our problems last time you got declined. We have said what we wanted about that and i appreciate that you came to me that time and that we buried the hatchet. When you want to you can be a fun, interesting, friendly and mature person. But the problem is you also have your moments when you can be the exact opposite of the person you should be. You can suddenly become a different person, most times this happens when something doesn't go the way you want it (last declined application) and i think this could be a problem in the future as well. If you get accepted i sincerely hope that you prove me wrong. Don't be afraid to ask for help, because that is one of the best ways to learn something new. It's a no from me.
Please promise me doeda, if this application get declined that you will not become the person you became last time. Good luck doeda.
Spoiler!
Maki wrote:To reply to your application now Doeda, while I believe you could be a semi decent member, I for one don't enjoy the fact that you did a 180° after your application got declined. We've seen that recent behaviour by ex-applicants and ex-members and it's about time it stops.

You either keep one same genuine attitude or the other. Out with both of them. I'm generally OK with people trolling from time to time to joke but what you did after your application just has shown to me a huge red flag for what could be a future member. It brings trust issues where we never know how you're going to turn out, be it attitude wise or moderation wise.

When I want a future member, I want a member that I'm sure won't fuck around, show irresponsible attitude while he is a member and after leaving because you in a way still represent the whole team. I just can't see that sticking around with you due to what happened shortly after your application and it's too soon for me to consider this attitude gone and see you as a potential member candidate.

In addition to that, you still have that vibe of immaturity and of a young 'child' as in, the way you conduct yourself in general along with the way you moderate, as such I feel like you would have it difficult to deal with older players and trolls aswell as having no real authority in general.

I could probably gather more thoughts but it's 6 in the morning at the moment so I'll leave it at that.
I pretty far agree what Waschera and Maki said.

Last time you had my full support when you had an application running, but after your old apply got declined you became a total d*ck (yeah, you have changed your attitude back in the good way, but still the situation what happened after your apply got declined is on top of my mind about you).
As moderator you can get frustrated damn often but you still should act like a 'role model' for others, not become a total different person (not show it in the way as you did).
These users thanked the author dArra;] for the post:
wei

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

Declined

We're not completely sure about you following the recent leaving topic and trolling incident just a few months ago. which is un-member like behaviour, We don't see you coming as completely genuine which is what led to this decision. In your last application you were very close to being accepted, we encourage you to keep up your good behaviour and not to resort back to any "Troll" like activity , if this is something you want then feel free to re-apply at a later stage.

Return to “Declined Applications”