Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-12-2014

Post by Konijn »

SALUDOS wrote:
Konijn wrote:
Bixplus wrote:Lol getting accepted 9days later... Grills tooday at nD
GGwp..
Has nothing to do with the fact that she is a girl and everything to do with the fact that:

She has been in this community for over 3 years
Has been a member before and did a good job then
Hosted several events (sheep), showing dedication, even after leaving member
For the above reasons extending for another month when she could be doing much needed moderation is pointless and silly

People saying girls get preferential treatment is really starting to piss me off. I can assure you that not one admin gives a single fuck if you're male or female when it comes to applications. We discuss (sometimes at great length) an applicants pros and cons, argue our points and then vote. We don't sit around in a big jerk circle wanking over their pictures.
Haha, I call bullshit. I've been in this community for 5+ years, been member 3 times & did a good job. If I were to get unbanned, get active, host games and all shit and then apply I would never get accepted. Nice try though, Bixplus is right for once.
Probably not but that has nothing to do with your gender and everything to do with the horrific behaviour you have exhibited over the past few years.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

People can change, if i have been a good boy over the past few years and suddenly become a troller and apply would my past be considered and higher my chance to be accepted? If not then it shouldn't be eitherway in my eyes it's about the present not about the past
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
swarleyPLZ
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

swarleyPLZ

Post by swarleyPLZ »

dumbest shit ive heard whole week konijn. basically u care about some peoples past but not others , just look at the guy ddosing servers and typing nigger. Gets admin!!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

swarleyPLZ wrote:dumbest shit ive heard whole week konijn. basically u care about some peoples past but not others , just look at the guy ddosing servers and typing nigger. Gets admin!!
Swarley forum banned for breaking forum rules + http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... start=6270
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

Kirito wrote:People can change, if i have been a good boy over the past few years and suddenly become a troller and apply would my past be considered and higher my chance to be accepted? If not then it shouldn't be eitherway in my eyes it's about the present not about the past
Oh snap konjin, you just got schooled. /thread.
pls unban
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

kami (GER] wrote:How plain stupid can one act.
Wow look at this^^ you were ass licking like 2 month ago but now you are mad :trollface: :trollface: :trollface: hahahahaha
Last edited by QuErza! on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Kirito wrote:People can change, if i have been a good boy over the past few years and suddenly become a troller and apply would my past be considered and higher my chance to be accepted? If not then it shouldn't be eitherway in my eyes it's about the present not about the past
The present behaviour is obviously more important than historical behaviour, however, the present behaviour of minna is more than sufficient enough for member and none of the admins have concerns about this, merely some minor concerns about whether activity will stay prolonged, which is something that can easily be seen over the trial period and combated when needed. It is not something which is worthy enough to extend an application.
swarleyPLZ wrote:dumbest shit ive heard whole week konijn. basically u care about some peoples past but not others , just look at the guy ddosing servers and typing nigger. Gets admin!!
I'm not really sure what point exactly you are making here. Where am I discounting one persons past and not anothers? This conversation started out of the acceptance of minna based on her previous history and while that was a considerable factor, her current behaviour after member and in the past month was also taken into account.

Anyway, while I am more than happy to continue this discussion, in this topic is not the place to do it. If you want to continue then feel free to reply over PM: http://www.neondragon.net/ucp.php?i=pm& ... ose&u=3919
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Konijn wrote:
The present behaviour is obviously more important than historical behaviour, however, the present behaviour of minna is more than sufficient enough for member and none of the admins have concerns about this, merely some minor concerns about whether activity will stay prolonged, which is something that can easily be seen over the trial period and combated when needed. It is not something which is worthy enough to extend an application.
Woah don't get me wrong i wasn't talking about minna, i was talking about your reply to Saludos' auote, nothing personal
Last edited by doeda on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

QuErza! wrote:
Wow look at this^^ you were ass licking like 2 month ago but now you are mad :trollface: :trollface: :trollface: hahahahaha

i dont need to lick asses to get a position or anything i want, like you would. a little dumb rat like you has nothing useful in his head. sad that you will never understand that. and never be able to obtain anything he want by using your brain since there will never be one..

User received a warning for this post.
Image Image
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

kami (GER] wrote:
QuErza! wrote:

i dont need to lick asses to get a position or anything i want, like you would. a little dumb rat like you has nothing useful in his head. sad that you will never understand that. and never be able to obtain anything he want by using your brain since there will never be one..
LOL funny as shit, why should i ass lick to get member and the brain part^^ i guess you're the one with no brains since you are so mad.

EDIT: not going to reply again since you're mad

User received a warning for this post.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

You're derailing from the topic AND harassing, you should stop both of these things and calm down.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 2):
k1ngfoxxy, Vato
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

why nothing from the surf server is discussed? :o :(
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

What do you wish them to discuss?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

lol best outcome thread in a while, Kami just go have a walk by the sunrise you fanniboy

minna

Post by minna »

Kami, same thing happened to me when i was member for the first time and left.. Instead of shouting stuff out public, i kindly asked admin why was it removed and it was similar case than yours.. But nice that people need to cause drama from everything.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Return to “Old News”