Admin Meeting Outcome 07-12-2014

Lien~

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-12-2014

Post by Lien~ »

Sloth. wrote:
AmeLien~ wrote:I got contacted by 2 people in regards to the thanks button not working. It appears to not be toggled along with the Christmas-themed forum. Regit will have a look at it and fix it later today.
Well I guess the problem is solved now, cuz I do use the christmas theme :P
I meant; the thanks button worked up until the Christmas theme got added. Since we won't get rid of the theme, regit is going to make the thanks button compatible with the theme ;) So it should work soon again.
bis

Post by bis »

Shockingly 2 names of admin were mentioned in greater detail as far as this and as one of them was myself i have no issue in coming forth, apparently myself and one other admin do nothing and the only people that do anything game/forum related are lien and regit...
This quote made me happy. I praise the admin(s) who brought this forward and finally recognized that hardly of the admins do anything (uhu/ma xddd scoping fukk he said names xd). It's 100% correct that you do nothing and lien and regit do alot of forum/game work (as well as ko9/pukata). I don't see any evidence or content suggested or brought forth by you or any of the other admins that haven't been mentioned. Go ahead and post your little one liner about how you do things in admin private but I know for a fact that you don't.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Happy being kicked. Last time i have left on my own. And boths times the admins show me how much they thrust me. Denying access to nd private the same day. While there are persons not having a position in the community other than inactive ingame or regular. Giving nothing useful to any topic other than their stupidity and leaking stuff as soon as possible. Not talking bout members doing this.
Have fun talking bullshit about me now for stating this.
Ps: dont expect me to help here in any way anymore.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
doeda
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

kami (GER] wrote:Happy being kicked. Last time i have left on my own. And boths times the admins show me how much they thrust me. Denying access to nd private the same day. While there are persons not having a position in the community other than inactive ingame or regular. Giving nothing useful to any topic other than their stupidity and leaking stuff as soon as possible. Not talking bout members doing this.
Have fun talking bullshit about me now for stating this.
Ps: dont expect me to help here in any way anymore.
Huh, what do you mean? You were kicked for inactivity Kami. 2 months in a row (your initial trial got extended but no activity was raised).
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

How plain stupid can one act.
Image Image
swarleyPLZ

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-12-2017

Post by swarleyPLZ »

thanks for making me laugh kami. once again we can see agent smith syndrome.

ill quote this when u apply in a half year or so and that you have "changed". You wont. neitjer will those that left membership :).
just look at jellow. hated trolls and now he hates himself
These users thanked the author swarleyPLZ for the post:
gucci
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

kami (GER] wrote:How plain stupid can one act.
I have seriously no clue what you are on about Kami? Your trial got extended as you can see here. That was October 12th. We are not ~2 months further and your activity still wasn't raised? How could we have simply extended you again then?
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

I m not talking about my members position.
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

kami (GER] wrote:I m not talking about my members position.
Then what are you talking about?

If you are talking about why you can't see nD* Private. That's because the admin that took away your powers has also removed your nD Private access, and has not added you to the Old Skool list. I have changed that for you now, you should be able to see it again. Apart from that, there is no reason to be hostile however. You could've simply asked for it as I am sure the admin that removed your powers in the first place just overlooked the Old Skool group.
swarleyPLZ

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-12-2018

Post by swarleyPLZ »

i dont care about this guy but admins are the biggest hypocrits ive ever seen.
"this is not a job"- uhu 2014 when someone asks him to do something ingame.
"admins have lifes too". well members do too, only difference is that you expect members to put in more time into game than you admins. just look at smeghedz, he was admin for two years when i started. played 10 min and went afk for 3 hours. and he never got kicked out until a few years.

its just adorable how you think admins are any better than members and that being an admin puts you into this free demoted zone.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Well i dont need it anymore. I made my conclusion.
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

kami (GER] wrote:Well i dont need it anymore. I made my conclusion.
I don't understand why you didn't just ask for it in the first place as it was a misunderstanding that you hadn't been placed in that group in the first place. But fair enough, I'll take it away from you then :/
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Since its an honor to stay in nds private and being thrusted after you aint in a member/admin position anymore. Its nothing one asks for, if the admin who takes away your status does not pay attention to what he does or simply thinks you dont belong to the thrusted ones, you dont get it. Asking for this status is nothing i would ever think of. And being granted after complaining makes me wanting it even less. Still people not thrustworthy do have this status.
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

kami (GER] wrote:Since its an honor to stay in nds private and being thrusted after you aint in a member/admin position anymore. Its nothing one asks for, if the admin who takes away your status does not pay attention to what he does or simply thinks you dont belong to the thrusted ones, you dont get it. Asking for this status is nothing i would ever think of. And being granted after complaining makes me wanting it even less. Still people not thrustworthy do have this status.
No, usually when one has been in the Old Skool group and becomes member again, it doesn't get removed and as such once the member leaves/gets kicked, the OS group has to be manually deleted if there is reason to. In your case, when you got member your OS group got removed. In addition, not all admins take care of adding/removing statuses and ranks that it might've just slipped their minds or they simply did not know about it. Once again, there is no reason to be hostile nor would it have been a big deal for you to poke an admin in private to ask for the group permission?

Anyhow, this is my last post in regards to this as all has been said. Do you wish for it to be given back or if you want to continue this 'discussion', feel free to give me a message in private.
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

Konijn wrote:
Bixplus wrote:Lol getting accepted 9days later... Grills tooday at nD
GGwp..
Has nothing to do with the fact that she is a girl and everything to do with the fact that:

She has been in this community for over 3 years
Has been a member before and did a good job then
Hosted several events (sheep), showing dedication, even after leaving member
For the above reasons extending for another month when she could be doing much needed moderation is pointless and silly

People saying girls get preferential treatment is really starting to piss me off. I can assure you that not one admin gives a single fuck if you're male or female when it comes to applications. We discuss (sometimes at great length) an applicants pros and cons, argue our points and then vote. We don't sit around in a big jerk circle wanking over their pictures.
Haha, I call bullshit. I've been in this community for 5+ years, been member 3 times & did a good job. If I were to get unbanned, get active, host games and all shit and then apply I would never get accepted. Nice try though, Bixplus is right for once.
These users thanked the author SALUDOS for the post (total 3):
bis, Vato, Путинтебяобстрелит
pls unban

Return to “Old News”