[Accepted] Hasn't been too long.

All accepted applications are stored here.
Unown

Hasn't been too long.

Post by Unown »

-Steam ID-
STEAM_0:0:17383499

-NickName-
Unownist

-Age-

-Sex-
Male.

-Experience Level (including any previous admin work)-
Did some moderating stuff in the past.

-Average amount of time on our servers per day-
Varies, depending on my school and what I have planned in the weekend.

-Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers-

Around august 2009.

-About myself-

Hi guys, I'd like to start with the reasons as to why I left:
- I didn't feel like I was appreciated as a member by the admins, wich demotivated me from playing.
- People I enjoyed playing with, all quit playing, again, this demotivated me from playing.
- Had a few depressing months and couldn't really get my head into gaming overall.

Expected questions wich I'm gonna answer already:

What's gonna change from the previous time you were a member and this time?
Not much. I'm still the same guy, I hope I was good enough back then and hope I'll be good enough again.

Why did you decide to return this quickly?
- I made some new contacts within the community, more importantly I had some great talks with admins, wich convinced me to start playing again and help moderate the servers. I am ready to take up my role as a member again.
- Everytime I join the DeathRun server, I see people violating rules wich aren't reportworthy and I can't do anything against it. (f.e.: The other day there was a player who gave freerun to 1 player in specific, I told him that it was not allowed to wich he replied "I know, but what are you gonna do about it?". I'd like to be able again to do something about this.)

Can we count on you being active enough?
Yes.
However, I can not promise you my activity will be skyhigh, I can only promise you it will be enough.

You only recently started playing again, how can we count on you keeping that up?
I will.
I only started playing again this week or the week before that, but I miss my powers, I miss the power to be able to handle rulebreakers, I wantz bak.

I hope you guys can give me another chance.

Thanks for reading,
Uno.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
doeda
VIP

Re: Hasn't been too long.

Post by doeda »

u were a good member before always helped me when i called to, and u didnt leave to long ago, without a doubt a yes.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Don't particularly remember anything wrong with your previous moderation style so you'd probably be a fine enrichment to the team. One thing is probably your confrontations, they could be handled a bit differently but that isn't related to you having powers or how you moderated on the servers iirc. As long as you're the previous you as you seem to put a lot of emphasis on that you are - I can vouch for you.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Unown

Post by Unown »

Shadi wrote:One thing is probably your confrontations, they could be handled a bit differently
I'm afraid I don't really understand what you're trying to say with this, could you explain?
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

When you have issues with something/someone I believe you don't always tackle it too well. Recent Luna situation for instance. I have a feeling this could start something which shouldn't start on this thread - so we can talk about it on Steam when we both have time (I don't atm).
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Unownist wrote:
Shadi wrote:One thing is probably your confrontations, they could be handled a bit differently
I'm afraid I don't really understand what you're trying to say with this, could you explain?
Your posts lately have been a bit confrontational, for example this post: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 14#p419014
As part of a team I think Shadi would rather see you talk to hybridz and not hang him out to dry, seeing a team should stick together.

I however like that you speak your mind and if you moderate the same way I wouldn't see any reason for you not to get membership.

Edit: stop touching my post like ur an admin.
Last edited by Jellow on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unown

Post by Unown »

I did those kind of stuff when I was a member aswell, back then I just reported it to an admin.

At the point of those 2 posts (Luna & Hybrid) and possibly others, I wasn't a member or even thinking of coming back and didn't feel the need to stay discreet.
SoeSope

Post by SoeSope »

I dont give pros or cons because I know you are ready Daanie. Yes from my side!
Run for the death
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Why is an application needed when admins convinced you to return and moderate again while you were off for only a few weeks? Or is it standard procedure? Anyway, seems like a clear yes..
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

R1CKY[JJ] wrote:Why is an application needed when admins convinced you to return and moderate again while you were off for only a few weeks? Or is it standard procedure? Anyway, seems like a clear yes..
?

Daan, I have nothing against you, your way of moderating or handling things. You have my full support, my vote is a clear yes.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
KyuHyunie~
swarleyPLZ

Post by swarleyPLZ »

Good guy, keeps it real. Moderates the server really well (as what I have seen when I used to play TTT). Possibly one of the best members out there, much better than Yellow.
These users thanked the author swarleyPLZ for the post:
Unown
mange2

Post by mange2 »

yes ofc u go gurl
Modz

Post by Modz »

I don't know much about you.
But i want to say YES cause Runners team is dead.
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Lien~ wrote:
R1CKY[JJ] wrote:Why is an application needed when admins convinced you to return and moderate again while you were off for only a few weeks? Or is it standard procedure? Anyway, seems like a clear yes..
?
I was only wondering. Unownist proved himself in the past, all the admins knows him. He was just off for some weeks. The adminteam will make the decision and while they convinced him to come back. I was just wondering why an application is needed. Runner team needs members and you know the competencies of Unownist. You can just welcome him back any time.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

R1CKY[JJ] wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
?
I was only wondering. Unownist proved himself in the past, all the admins knows him. He was just off for some weeks. The adminteam will make the decision and while they convinced him to come back. I was just wondering why an application is needed. Runner team needs members and you know the competencies of Unownist. You can just welcome him back any time.
Can't be done, it was established that no such exceptions can be made for members. So unless that's to be changed...

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Accepted Applications”