[Declined] Puricarul for zombie member

All declined Applications are stored here.
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Re: Puricarul for zombie member

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Bixplus wrote:Why you only thank peopel's post when they giv you yes? That make 0 sence....
Maybe because he's thankful for the yes vote? I bet you haven't thought about that.
*spam, I know. ain't even sorry*
big d energy
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Foxy|Lady wrote:
Bixplus wrote:Why you only thank peopel's post when they giv you yes? That make 0 sence....
Maybe because he's thankful for the yes vote? I bet you haven't thought about that.
Yea but to be fair it looks a bit... Bixsit isn't entirely in the wrong to point it out.

However, the admins can judge now that it's let out there so further posts about it, probably refrain from making them.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Foxy|Lady wrote:
Let me enlighten you. The thanks button has been created to show that you agree to a post instead of just quoting something and typing I agree underneath.
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... lit=button

Only thanking posts that give you a yes makes you look very weak and unable of taking any form of critisism. I completely agree with bixsit.
Puricarul

Post by Puricarul »

I appreciate all of your oppinions , even though i use thanks button to it's meaning : to thank people for voting for aproving my aplication , who makes me a compliment or a nice oppinion about me and who I consider is offered me help that I was in need . If you want to know more about the way i see the thanks button , search the word definition on dictionary .

I'm not the type of guy to judge , but I like to see others are and I hope that will come more guys like you on my aplication , they make me smile . :D
Nick

Post by Nick »

Pros
-Friendly
-English
-Active Ingame
-Mature
-Helpful
Cons
-None

Hmmm my vote will be A yes Good Luck Puri
These users thanked the author Nick for the post:
Puricarul
M.A

Post by M.A »

The team which you're applying for is the servers which you've been least active on, maybe you should reconsider applying for another team
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Puricarul wrote:First of all , thank you everyone for your time to post in my application , really apreciate it .

Second , maybe I made a mistake applying here in the Zombie Recruitting corner . I think it should have been better at fun section .
M.A wrote:The team which you're applying for is the servers which you've been least active on, maybe you should reconsider applying for another team

Puricarul

Post by Puricarul »

Well , I do play on zombie respawn not less that I play in the other servers ... Yes , maybe i should join the nD* Fun team after all , but for me is important to help all the servers from the community .
M.A

Post by M.A »

This is your activity the last 30 days, looking at it I don't think either Fun nor Zombie is the right team for you to apply
Spoiler!
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Puricarul

Post by Puricarul »

Well yeah , that is from when i got cs on steam , but i playied like 5 hours/day on deathrun on nonsteam
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Puricarul wrote:Well yeah , that is from when i got cs on steam , but i playied like 5 hours/day on deathrun on nonsteam
That's very true. Before getting CS in Steam, we used to play a lot on the Deathrun server. I don't really know if he played on zm as well because as I mentioned before, I rarely play on the zm servers.

Nevertheless, I would like to see you apply for nD Runners, this might be the most suited for you atm, and I can say that the Runners team urgently needs new members, because the current ones (if there are any) are inactive. I've been playing Deathrun for 3 months already (or smth like that) and I play daily, at least 5 hours. I can say, never have I seen a nD* Runner member join the game, ever. And the rulebreaking going on is massive, since there are a lot of nonsteamers... So yeah, maybe the admins would want to do something about that as well. A bit off-topic, but it was the perfect opportunity to say it. Sorry about that :D
These users thanked the author k1ngfoxxy for the post:
Puricarul
big d energy
Modz

Post by Modz »

Puricarul, when i saw your activity on M.A reply.
I think you have to apply for another team like Runner team
The Runner team is dead, i just saw 1 time someone of Runner team on deathrun and he leave the team.
Good luck dude!
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

You guys are wrong. That the Runner team is dead doesn't mean that he should apply for it? Does that even make sense, you can play "dr" more but like to moderate the Zombie servers better. And I see plenty of members who play deathrun not necessarily Runner team but still.

Ot: seen you once on TTT so cant really judge you, you are however communicative via the mic.
Blank
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
Puricarul
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Puricarul

Post by Puricarul »

Is there a chance to change my mind and this application to be for Runner team ?
Modz

Post by Modz »

Puricarul wrote:Is there a chance to change my mind and this application to be for Runner team ?
Yes you can
These users thanked the author Modz for the post:
Puricarul

Return to “Declined Applications”