[Declined] Request ban Lollieh # mY.RuN

Puricarul

Request ban Lollieh # mY.RuN

Post by Puricarul »

Nickname in-game : Lollieh # mY.RuN
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:0:20817949
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://postimg.org/image/w1zef896b/
Facts noticed : Freekilling , offensive language in chat/microphone , ridiculously timing the T .

I was T and another T killed one ct , then dropped the gun . Lollieh was already mad and was swearing before this happened , then he killed me for , maybe , confusing me with the T that killed the CT . It isn't my problem that he is mad and can't do his part of CT correctly .

And about that timing , i am reffering at the time he gives us to get in the cage from our cells . He said " you have 5 seconds to get in the cage " but that 5 seconds he counted fast and it was nearly 2-3 seconds , so he started to kill . Yesterday and today I tried to have a good gaming in the server , but no luck even now .

Hope that somebody will do something about this and prevent in the future to don't happen again , no matter which player does this kind of things .
Puricarul

Re: Request ban Lollieh # mY.RuN

Post by Puricarul »

The member kweerth or how is his name was on the server when it happened , he can confirm everything i said . Although he didn't do anything when this happened
eddiH

Post by eddiH »

You mean Kwaakt?
Puricarul

Post by Puricarul »

yes
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

http://imgur.com/w1KJ6k8,Ba6lYMl,PC1LAi ... Gk,5lnS5TR
no proof of his id but you can always check his logs, this guy is doesn't know when to stop.
the swedish one(s) are whore kid and shut up you cunt 98(referring to the year i was born)
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Last time I'm going to say this. Spam (un/-ban sections) ONCE MORE and you will receive an INSTANT 1 week forum ban. Sick and tired of having to repeat myself....
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Well Lien, Kwaakt was online that day Lollieh freekilled us, he also teamkilled Treyrach because he used My run tag

still he didnt get ct ban, after Luna and Apekiller came, still he only got kicked 1 time. Then rejoined and teamkilled treyrach again because he had the tag on. STILL didnt get ct ban.

Tell me why he ddint get a ct ban? cuz 2-3 years ago you would get ct ban for that. Did the rules change or what?
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

^ issue why a lot of people left/ that jb is losing its players i know this isnt the right section for me to put it on but i cba to make a topic about it. You can do as you wish to punish me for this spam, just wanted to opinion it out
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

wei

Post by wei »

QuErza! wrote:Well Lien, Kwaakt was online that day Lollieh freekilled us, he also teamkilled Treyrach because he used My run tag

still he didnt get ct ban, after Luna and Apekiller came, still he only got kicked 1 time. Then rejoined and teamkilled treyrach again because he had the tag on. STILL didnt get ct ban.

Tell me why he ddint get a ct ban? cuz 2-3 years ago you would get ct ban for that. Did the rules change or what?
Let me explain myself; I just joind the server, i saw 1 time that he teamkilled treyarch for using the tag of my-run. I also warned him to nt teamkill. But i didnt see the whole thing. Like i said i just saw 1 teamkilling by him and he got a warning from me. After i banned treyarch to cool down, lollieh left the game, so i did it too.
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
NETTOBEAR

Post by NETTOBEAR »

yeah ban this guy always freekills me.
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Still waiting for admins to look at this topic....
apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

QuErza! wrote:Still waiting for admins to look at this topic....
yeah some people should be forum banned for spamming this thread.

Please provide proof if you have anything to add to this report, thnx !
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Declined

Lollieh has hereby received his final warning. Fuck up once more and it will result in a double Strike - insta permban. This counts for things as small as provokations. Don't try me this time, Lollieh... I am dead serious!

Rest of you, spam these sections again and get a week forum ban.

Return to “[Jail] Bans (Trash)”