Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

KING SNEL

Re: Small questions topic

Post by KING SNEL »

austria_wien wrote:is there an overview what cheating (during a game or day) exactly is concerning jbshop and ndmenu?
using jetpack is cheating thats clear - so thre rules say.
weapon during boxing day?
health generation during /tgames knife duel?
gravity, speed during obst. course, kz,...?

think its a litte bit obscure. f.e. the cts dont watch if a T got hit 2 times with a knife (secondary) in a /tgames. its clear that he has health regen or something.
:?:
using jetpack is allowed. getting health generation is allowed, its from rtd so you can't do much about it. same thing goes with gravity and speed so basicly everything u get from rtd is allowed.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Bengt PiPi Göransson wrote:
austria_wien wrote:is there an overview what cheating (during a game or day) exactly is concerning jbshop and ndmenu?

think its a litte bit obscure. f.e. the cts dont watch if a T got hit 2 times with a knife (secondary) in a /tgames. its clear that he has health regen or something.
using jetpack is allowed. getting health generation is allowed, its from rtd so you can't do much about it. same thing goes with gravity and speed so basicly everything u get from rtd is allowed.
Completely untrue.

Anything brought or obtained through VIP which gives you an advantage (apart from heal) is by default classed as cheating, unless otherwise specified by the commander. 100HP heal is allowed unless otherwise specified. Though IS classed as cheating during /lr.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Konijn wrote:

Completely untrue.

Anything brought or obtained through VIP which gives you an advantage (apart from heal) is by default classed as cheating, unless otherwise specified by the commander. 100HP heal is allowed unless otherwise specified. Though IS classed as cheating during /lr.
so Im I allowed to kill the terrorist that has gravity/speed? if its classed as cheating why have rtd in jailbreak then.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
Lien~
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Bengt PiPi Göransson wrote: so Im I allowed to kill the terrorist that has gravity/speed? if its classed as cheating why have rtd in jailbreak then.
If it actually gives them an advantage during the game you're playing then yes. The RTD menu is to give VIPs something extra in jailbreak. This does not mean they are allowed to use these advantages in games to give themselves an advantage over team mates. If you can actually see that someone is using gravity/speed in a race or jumping contest or something which actually gives them an advantage in that game then yes you're allowed to kill them. It would make much more sense however to simply do a different game which they wouldn't have an advantage in. Additonally, you cannot kill them if the speed/grav doesn't give them an advantage, for example during LMS grav/speed is useless.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Konijn wrote:
Bengt PiPi Göransson wrote: so Im I allowed to kill the terrorist that has gravity/speed? if its classed as cheating why have rtd in jailbreak then.
If it actually gives them an advantage during the game you're playing then yes. The RTD menu is to give VIPs something extra in jailbreak. This does not mean they are allowed to use these advantages in games to give themselves an advantage over team mates. If you can actually see that someone is using gravity/speed in a race or jumping contest or something which actually gives them an advantage in that game then yes you're allowed to kill them. It would make much more sense however to simply do a different game which they wouldn't have an advantage in. Additonally, you cannot kill them if the speed/grav doesn't give them an advantage, for example during LMS grav/speed is useless.
Fair enough
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

I've had problems joining the servers lately.

I can't see Jailbreak server in my favourites even when it is online. I can see every other server but not jb.
The server is online due it has players but I can't find it. I can't join the server trough using connect (IP address) either
and if I check friends online playing on the server, it shows server unavailable.

If I use the connect (IP address), it just retries until I've ran ouf ot the 3 tries and then says server unavailable.
-> I've removed nD files to see if I could join after but nope. Ever other server works except for jailbreak.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

I have just recieved a warning for not using my mic as a ct (warning for being a bad ct). There are 4 ct's at this moment 2 of which have a microphone. Is there a new rule stating that all ct's need a mic these days?

I've seen kalle and Maltazard CT countless of times during their membership, I dont understand why I would need to use my mic?

When I asked either of the 2 members in the server (that were telling me I should command) to take my spot and command they refused. Isn't this just laughable?
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
KILLAH!
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Jellow wrote:I have just recieved a warning for not using my mic as a ct (warning for being a bad ct). There are 4 ct's at this moment 2 of which have a microphone. Is there a new rule stating that all ct's need a mic these days?

I've seen kalle and Maltazard CT countless of times during their membership, I dont understand why I would need to use my mic?

When I asked either of the 2 members in the server (that were telling me I should command) to take my spot and command they refused. Isn't this just laughable?
new members trying so hard this days
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
KILLAH!
KILLAH!

Post by KILLAH! »

Whos that sexy guy
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Jellow wrote:I have just recieved a warning for not using my mic as a ct (warning for being a bad ct). There are 4 ct's at this moment 2 of which have a microphone. Is there a new rule stating that all ct's need a mic these days?

new members trying so hard this days
cheers mate

M.A

Post by M.A »

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=14071
There has been a rule for over 2 years now stating that the whole CT team needs to have a working microphone.
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
eddiH

Post by eddiH »

M.A wrote:

There has been a rule for over 2 years now stating that the whole CT team needs to have a working microphone.
Whole team? What happened to the 70% rule? Everytime i do a Mic-check, the members don't switch anyone because 70% or more has a mic.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

AM REATRDED wrote:
M.A wrote:

Whole team? What happened to the 70% rule? Everytime i do a Mic-check, the members don't switch anyone because 70% or more has a mic.
aslong as the guys who dont feel like commanding or have no mic are doing a greta job in the ct team i prefer them to stay there than having someone who is doing a really bad job. when it occures that the ones without mic cant help their team they have to go t, e.g. when they are the last guys alive and arent trying to end the day fast.
Image Image
wei

Post by wei »

M.A wrote:

Well as u see there is a rule and u as ex jail member should know it.
"Isn't this just laughable?" ;)
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

M.A wrote:

I think you're outdated, retire.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”