[Declined] Page 8's Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
CrooDar
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Been thanked: 1 time

Page 8's Application

Post by CrooDar »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50058216


- NickName: Page 8


- Age: 16


- Gender: Male


- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): No


- Average amount of time on our servers per day: On weekdays around 1-5 hours and on weekends around 3-8 hours but it can differ!


- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? February/March time of 2012 on the zombie server


- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hi my name is Nicky and im from England where i'm currently studying in sixth form. I am indeed the cousin of Jubia Grendarbad (unfortunately!). Some people may say that i should be studying a lot since sixth form is very important for my future, while i do agree with this, i believe i can manage my time well with studying, playing CS and other things. At the moment, i do not know what i want to do in the future, but it will probably be along the line of business and marketing.

I enjoy playing sports, most notably football, rugby and cricket and socializing with friends whether it be going to cinemas or meeting up in general. Video games have been a big part of my life and will continue to be throughout my adulthood (i think) because it is a passion for me. As far as CS goes, i started playing CS in 2006 as a non-steamer and it was a great hobby of mine and still is to this date. I eventually moved to steam in 2012.


- Why i want to join


I want to join and become a zombie member because i enjoy playing zombies and play a lot of it too. I want to stop and catch cheaters, spammers and general rule breakers. Often i witness a lot of dispute going on especially with the non-steamers, i do my best to moderate but often is ignored and it creates an uncomfortable atmosphere for me to play in and probably for the rest of the people in the server.

I am often online late at nights where an occasional hacker would come by and ruin the gameplay for all and there would be no member online. Normally when i do spot a cheater/ rule abider i would do my best to contact an admin/member to sort it out, but if not i would make a report.


-PS

The reason i wanted to make an application was to see what i was good at, and what i am bad at so i can improve and look to apply again in the future, so all opinions are welcome, but you never know :P

My name before was CrooDar for anyone who wanted to know :)
These users thanked the author CrooDar for the post:
Macho Man
Kratos
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by Kratos »

CrooDar wrote:- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50058216


- NickName: Page 8


- Age: 16


- Gender: Male


- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): No


- Average amount of time on our servers per day: On weekdays around 1-5 hours and on weekends around 3-8 hours but it can differ!


- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? February/March time of 2012 on the zombie server


- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hi my name is Nicky and im from England where i'm currently studying in sixth form. I am indeed the cousin of Jubia Grendarbad (unfortunately!). Some people may say that i should be studying a lot since sixth form is very important for my future, while i do agree with this, i believe i can manage my time well with studying, playing CS and other things. At the moment, i do not know what i want to do in the future, but it will probably be along the line of business and marketing.

I enjoy playing sports, most notably football, rugby and cricket and socializing with friends whether it be going to cinemas or meeting up in general. Video games have been a big part of my life and will continue to be throughout my adulthood (i think) because it is a passion for me. As far as CS goes, i started playing CS in 2006 as a non-steamer and it was a great hobby of mine and still is to this date. I eventually moved to steam in 2012.


- Why i want to join


I want to join and become a zombie member because i enjoy playing zombies and play a lot of it too. I want to stop and catch cheaters, spammers and general rule breakers. Often i witness a lot of dispute going on especially with the non-steamers, i do my best to moderate but often is ignored and it creates an uncomfortable atmosphere for me to play in and probably for the rest of the people in the server.

I am often online late at nights where an occasional hacker would come by and ruin the gameplay for all and there would be no member online. Normally when i do spot a cheater/ rule abider i would do my best to contact an admin/member to sort it out, but if not i would make a report.


-PS

The reason i wanted to make an application was to see what i was good at, and what i am bad at so i can improve and look to apply again in the future, so all opinions are welcome, but you never know :P

My name before was CrooDar for anyone who wanted to know :)
Heyy Page nice to see you applying here :D
Pro's
-You are very active in the zombie servers ( which we actually need nowadays cuz' I dont see a member everytime when I'm playing but I do see you )
-Well known with regulars
-Obviously your English..
-You are very mature, I even tought you were above 20's..
-Reporting alot ( even tho you've only got 48 posts, most of them are reports )
Neutrals
-Forum activity, as I stated above you've only got 48 posts which are almost all reports, try to be active in other sections, topics etc. suggest some additions to the zombie servers
-Age, eventho you're just 16 I don't believe it fits under a con or a pro. You're very mature and I don't really believe that'd be a problem
Cons
You're the cousin of Jubia :trollface: ( obviously just trolling and this ofc is not towards you jubia )

Soo my decision is a big yes and I wish you the best of luck with your apply dude!
We can go forward with lies but never go back.
[youtube]BLEBtvOhGnM[/youtube]
KRATOS KRATOS , WE HAVE POTATOES POTATOES. PO TA TOES!
κρατος θυμος θα τους σκοτωσω ολους
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by Decency »

I've only played JB with you and from what I've seen you are a calm and cool guy.
I feel as you are quite unknown because you aren't sticking out enough, that makes it hard for people to fully judge you with accuracy in the aspects that an application is usually based on.
I doubt you have bad intentions and I think you would handle the powers with responsibility and situations carefully.

As I said I do think people don't notice you as much so try make yourself noticable, make the regulars know who you are, and don't forget the admins ;) (this might just be me though)

Good luck!
User avatar
R1CKY[JJ]
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:23 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

CrooDar, or as I known you as Page, nice to see you apply. Nowadays we talk/play a little less but we had some good moments on the servers. Here is my opinion about you.

Pro's
* English
* Calm, mature guy (first time I've noticed you are only 16. Always had in mind you were about my age)
* Reports
* Because you are here for a while you are pretty known. At least as far as I'v noticed.
* Good guy to communicate with

Neutrals
* Activity. I don't know your current activity. But sometimes you don't show up for couple a weeks. Don't know if your activity is now more stabile, and will be in the future?
* Forum activity. I don't think you are much of a "forum-guy". For me it's not really a con. But maybe some people may not know you that well.
* Sometimes it looks like the only important thing for you is cash. Maybe i'm wrong, but I don't really know if you're helping out (or moderate if necessary) that much?

Conclusion
Yo Page, I think if you work more on your neutrals you will be a good addition to the zombie-team. As for me I really think you are a good guy and never had any problems with you (you never misbehave). If you keep being active and you show your motivation I think you have a big chance becoming a member. For now I would say extend/leaning to a small yes.

Good luck Gooner.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
CrooDar
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by CrooDar »

Thanks for replying guys i appreciate it a lot!

@Kratos: I am and will be working to increase my forum activity to get more known within the community so thanks :)

@Decency: Yes I sort of agree with you and will work towards being more known within the community!

@R1CKY[JJ]: Yes my activity previously (like 3-months) ago was a bit shaky but i am certain that i will maintain a stable activity rate.I also do my best to moderate and help others out but sometimes like i said, it gets ignored particularly by non-steamers and i will also work towards boosting my forum activity!
Humm
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by Humm »

Alright, you are very mature for your age, I thought you were around 20-x. You report from time to time, haven't seen you moderate though, perhaps I'm just blind... Anyway you're not very social in-game, at least not when I played with you for some months ago, but I don't see that as a con. You got my yes

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”


― Plato
Last edited by Humm on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jRc
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by jRc »

Hey, nice guy indeed!

I saw you all the time i play on ZM!! Only 16 years? very good behavior for your age without a doubt!

lol I always thought it could be an older player! Despite not having anything against the ages of each players, I know older players with worse behavior than kids under 12/13 :S behavior depends from player to player without having to do with the ages, only my opinion after more then 10 years playing cs and dod :P

Despite never met you beyond the nick on the server, I hope that you may be chosen! ! GL!
Image
User avatar
Nick
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:17 am
Location: Mars
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by Nick »

Hi Page,Nice to see you apply
Pro's
-Friendly
-Reports
-Calm
-mature
-Never rage Or Harassing
Cons
-None

I'm Gonna give you Yes Good Luck With your application
These users thanked the author Nick for the post:
Macho Man
CrooDar
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by CrooDar »

@Humm Thanks for the reply i appreciate it, i agree i am not the most social on the zombie server but it is difficult to do so and play imo.
Humm wrote:
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”


― Plato
Such words of wisdom

@jRc and nick I appreciate both of your replies thank you :)
User avatar
ohnson^
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 2:42 pm
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by ohnson^ »

Well, you look to be a good guy, however you're not too social in-game and sometimes i think you try to porvoke me like when you catch me you start laughing and saying sorry, for me thats a provocation. But lets go to cons and pros.

Pros.
Maturity - Well u are a 16's guy since i dont see you raging with no one so i guess you are a quiet mature, but that thing i mention above about provoking its a childish behaviour normal for your age. i already had 16's.
Acitivity
Reports
Know the comunity and you're known.

Cons.
I will just mention that yesterday for a guy who's applying you should not break rules. You used M and 4(unstuck comand) to escape from me. thats a rulebreak and completely lame.

However and sorry for that but its my opinion i just see you as a 1 more. i dont think you'll bring any improvement for the team, i will leave my vote blank.and let the decision for the admins
Last edited by ohnson^ on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kratos
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by Kratos »

ohnson^ wrote: Cons.
I will just mencionate ( mention ) that yesterday for a guy who's applying you should not break rules. You used M and 4(unstuck comand) to escape from me. thats a rulebreak and completely lame.
CrooDar wrote:The reason i wanted to make an application was to see what i was good at, and what i am bad at so i can improve and look to apply again in the future, so all opinions are welcome, but you never know :P

My name before was CrooDar for anyone who wanted to know :)
Just saying..
We can go forward with lies but never go back.
[youtube]BLEBtvOhGnM[/youtube]
KRATOS KRATOS , WE HAVE POTATOES POTATOES. PO TA TOES!
κρατος θυμος θα τους σκοτωσω ολους
User avatar
jRc
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by jRc »

ohnson^ wrote: Cons.
I will just mention that yesterday for a guy who's applying you should not break rules. You used M and 4(unstuck comand) to escape from me. thats a rulebreak and completely lame.
Let me see if i get this right!! Your a VIP, number 1 on top list, and your applying too for member, you come here and say that he should not brake rules, using bug (unstuck comand)... i remeber to see you doing the same thing a few days ago! I got no proves of that, but i´m pretty sure you dont have it too against him!

So i think the "Cons." that you post can be seen has non relevant! If you got proves, just make a report about him!
Image
User avatar
ohnson^
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 2:42 pm
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by ohnson^ »

jRc wrote:
ohnson^ wrote: Cons.
I will just mention that yesterday for a guy who's applying you should not break rules. You used M and 4(unstuck comand) to escape from me. thats a rulebreak and completely lame.
Let me see if i get this right!! Your a VIP, number 1 on top list, and your applying too for member, you come here and say that he should not brake rules, using bug (unstuck comand)... i remeber to see you doing the same thing a few days ago! I got no proves of that, but i´m pretty sure you dont have it too against him!

So i think the "Cons." that you post can be seen has non relevant! If you got proves, just make a report about him!
Happens that command is legal in situation like some1 near you got infected and you stay inside the zombie body and coudlnt even move. in that situation its allowed to do it.
About him, i've no proof. but there was other ppl in-game like dArra,luna,Hybrid...they know i warned him in game and he just didnt talk about it. you know silence means a lot!

This is all, its my last post on this topic. Good Luck Page 8.
User avatar
jRc
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by jRc »

For you silence its a sign for guilty? players have to answer too you all the time you acuse someone of something on the server?? ok its your point of view!
And if that player just ignore you to avoid conflicts?? o.0

About your situation, you use the bug on a infection bomb trow! And you where on the group of player when the zombie trow the Infection bomb, you teleport with the bug, i know what i saw, but doesnt matter anyway, after all i dont record demos all the time!

I´m not here defending Page 8, for me you and him are player like any other so, im just saying that if you use "Cons." like that anyone can do the same and say what ever they like! Even if its not truth!
Image
User avatar
ohnson^
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 2:42 pm
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: Page 8's Application

Post by ohnson^ »

jRc wrote:For you silence its a sign for guilty? players have to answer too you all the time you acuse someone of something on the server?? ok its your point of view!
And if that player just ignore you to avoid conflicts?? o.0

About your situation, you use the bug on a infection bomb trow! And you where on the group of player when the zombie trow the Infection bomb, you teleport with the bug, i know what i saw, but doesnt matter anyway, after all i dont record demos all the time!

I´m not here defending Page 8, for me you and him are player like any other so, im just saying that if you use "Cons." like that anyone can do the same and say what ever they like! Even if its not truth!
I told you i will not answer anymore but since im beeing acused from something i really never did it,and since i think silence means guilty,I invite you to start recording and posting all evidence instead of making false accusations.And about my cons i will make it clear before he made this application, i never seen him doing it before,so why now he seems prepared to be an member why should he make it? Same for me, i will not lie and say i never used it, but since some1 warned me and told me that's an abuse you can be sure i was the one who started saying kindly to everyone to dont use it on that prupose.and he plays here for a long time and if he's applying he already should knew it.

Btw if you have something against me or if u wanna talk since we seem from same country and probably we speak the same main language,come talk to me by pvt message or steam since you came here defend him and then started making false arguments on me.

End of talk.
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests