Admin Meeting Outcome 24-08-2014

Lien~

Admin Meeting Outcome 24-08-2014

Post by Lien~ »

Dear people! Today we had another Admin Meeting and the outcome is as follows;

Recruited
Trials
  • Humm has passed his trial and is now fully part of the team!
  • Flath has passed his trial and is now fully part of the team!
  • Kallekanin has passed his trial and is now full part of the team!
Left
You guys left the team. It's a shame. Thanks for everything yous have done within/for nD. Hopefully you will stick around and good luck reaching your goals!

Permbantool
  • We have decided to grant Humm with the **tool. Congrats!
Additional Points
  • /Sparta day voting requirement has been increased to 60%. The limit of 2 per map will be fixed by Konijn.
  • There will soon be an update on the /lrs during the /fundays. Some /fundays will have the /lr disabled, where during others it will be enabled. I will write a full outcome on that once I've gone through the days individually.
  • We see potential in the JB Kills topic made by Decency. The coding related admins will have a look and see what can be done!
  • The Rock/Paper/Scissors lr-bug has been fixed by Konijn.
  • Using fps_override 1 is NOT allowed in JB, in any way.
  • We have now increased the cool-down time on the gun-items related to the VIP menu in TTT. We added an additional 30 seconds but this may be tweeked if needed.
  • Extra VIP commands? !votemap will come soon. !votekick and !voteban are a no-go. Thanks for the idea!
  • The 3rd person option during /lr for VIPs will most likely be removed due to it being bugged. Regit will however take look whether it can be fixed first though.
Last but definitely not least....... tumtumtumtuuummmmmm
  • Satanssoul has been re-promoted to admin! Huge congrats, and welcome back!
Congratulations to the accepted people, good luck to the extended ones and keep your head up for those that got declined. You'll get in eventually, just improve where needed!!

The Admin Team
Wongerz

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 24-08-2014

Post by Wongerz »

Congrats Guys.
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Congratulations everyone and glad to see Satanssoul back in the admin team aswell.
Unown

Post by Unown »

Congratulations to all, and especially to you Satan!
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

welcome back satan!! and grats to my boy lazy!!
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Tokd you Satan! Good to have you back! + gz others..
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

I dont like that you all off you people seem to worship satan but anyways. Thanks for accepting me. I will always try to do my best for this community.

To the other guys as well congratulations :clap:
Spoiler!
And of course welcome back to satansoul!
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Hope I don't cause offence to anyone but I have to say I'm definitely not a fan of lowering the jail standards with every meeting because of the current team losing motivation and leaving. I guess you don't have much choice but imo the current regulars are already confused enough with members/admins making up rules on the spot when they're unsure.
Also feels a bit desperate to just grant the admin position to people out of the blue because they used to be admin before, a bit like nD is a sinking ship you're trying to patch up (although the jailbreak server fills up most nights).

Congrats anyways to those who got accepted, hopefully you'll have a positive impact.

EDIT: let me clarify before people jump to conclusions, I think M.A.'s been doing a fine job and I have nothing against Satanssoul I just think the act of promoting a long-gone admin back to his position without any in-betweens is a bit weird (ofc no doubt Satanssoul has been doing God's work in private)
Last edited by KaitoKid on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 2):
SenSei, Macho Man
STEAM_0:0:51774830
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Congratd to everyone, meh about the jb kills gz with the permtool Humm, and last but not least welcome back satanssoul! And I dont think ! Votemap is really helpful, overall decent admin meeting.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

KaitoKid wrote:Also feels a bit desperate to just grant the admin position to people out of the blue because they used to be admin before
Probably seems out of the blue to you and maybe others but he has been active in admin private for some time.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Has been active in game as well, shown competence, patience and dedication. Satan fully deserves it and was imo the most suitable choice out of anyone in the community atm! Gz to the ppl that became member and for the rest gl in the future ;)
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 2):
farfar, Flath
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

KaitoKid wrote:Hope I don't cause offence to anyone but I have to say I'm definitely not a fan of lowering the jail standards with every meeting because of the current team losing motivation and leaving. I guess you don't have much choice but imo the current regulars are already confused enough with members/admins making up rules on the spot when they're unsure.
Also feels a bit desperate to just grant the admin position to people out of the blue because they used to be admin before, a bit like nD is a sinking ship you're trying to patch up (although the jailbreak server fills up most nights).

Congrats anyways to those who got accepted, hopefully you'll have a positive impact.
Could you elaborate? I don't see that any of our decisions lowered the standards? And the fact 2 old admins have been re-promoted has nothing to do with being desperate. Unlucky you think that way but I don't blame you from an outside-view perspective. They were both active behind the scenes and have been here for some time now.

E; Just seen Konijn and Shadi responded already.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

I m happy with the outcome, accepted and promoted guys :) and good to fix the most needed stuff already, didnt think the admin meeting would be so soon ^^

Thanks for believing in me and i wish we all work good together!
Image Image
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

Lien~ wrote:Dear people! Today we had another Admin Meeting and the outcome is as follows;
  • Satanssoul has been re-promoted to admin! Huge congrats, and welcome back!
Congratulations to the accepted people, good luck to the extended ones and keep your head up for those that got declined. You'll get in eventually, just improve where needed!!

The Admin Team
Fixed the outcome for you Lien.

Welcome back bro.
bis

Post by bis »

Lien~ wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:Hope I don't cause offence to anyone but I have to say I'm definitely not a fan of lowering the jail standards with every meeting because of the current team losing motivation and leaving. I guess you don't have much choice but imo the current regulars are already confused enough with members/admins making up rules on the spot when they're unsure.

Could you elaborate? I don't see that any of our decisions lowered the standards? And the fact 2 old admins have been re-promoted has nothing to do with being desperate. Unlucky you think that way but I don't blame you from an outside-view perspective. They were both active behind the scenes and have been here for some time now.

E; Just seen Konijn and Shadi responded already.
Comparing todays members and their level of standard towards the older members anyone can see a clear decrease. It seems like a selective few members have been accepted just for the sake of it due to the recent events (members leaving). I hope the selective few aren't going to be too menstrual with their newly beloved powers and ruin what the admin team has tried to achieve here. I also don't agree with renewing admin status to ex-admins, it seems like after a few admins left the community went into meltdown and hired anyone who applied or wanted powers. You also say that they've been behind the scenes and been participating in admin private discussions, well that doesn't exactly tell us anything towards their reinstatement of being an administrator and shows us indefinitely that you don't have things under control.
These users thanked the author bis for the post:
SenSei

Return to “Old News”