[Accepted] Waschera's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Waschera's application

Post by Waschera »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:25817717

- NickName : Waschera

- Age : 18 atm

- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :

I don't have any experience from another community. The reason is that the first community i joined was nD and i have stayed here ever since. I would be happy if this is the place i could get that experience

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :I

Right at the moment 1-5 hours a day, because it's summer vacation right now. But the 19th school starts so studying will take up some time, so more like 1-3 hours a day then. Obviously i will be more active in the weekends

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?

I started playing back in 2009 and when i was only 13 years old so it's a long time ago now. But i have had a one year break right now to fix somethings in the more personal side off me and now i'm and ready to start a new journey here in nD.

- Do you have a working mic?

Yes i do!

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.)

Well my real name is Jørgen. I live in Norway, Harstad to be more precise. i'll be starting my 3- year of highschool soon. This school year will probably be the hardest school year for me yet,
but i am going to reach my goal which is getting in to technical university in Trondheim. I am at the moment working in a shop called Biltema just to make some money to live off. I still live at home, you know free food and shelter.
I will hopefully in one years time be out off here and living by myself. My hobbies are playing games and football. Football is a big part off my life. Favorite team is Manchester United.


- Motivation for helping to moderate our servers:

I have noticed something since i came back and that is that all the admins and different members are in active. Of course it is the summer so many people are on holiday i get that, but the servers need to be taken care off and i think that i can be off help there.
I went away a whole year mostly because i had to fix something personal but also because i was started to think that it was getting boring playing all the time. I Have now found the motivation to start playing again and be active.

I hope you guys finished all that and thanks for reading <3
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

You just came back. Wait some weeks/months to apply. No from me now.
These users thanked the author Путинтебяобстрелит for the post:
Macho Man
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Lien~ »

You are one of the people I would love to see made a member! However and as Bix has stated, you only quite recently came back and I think you should maintain your activity and get to find your way within nD again. I don't expect that to take long so perhaps extending this app would be good. Let me think about it and I will get back to you when I have made up my mind. Good to see your motivation Was, please don't lose that no matter the outcome!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Macho Man
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Unown »

Waschera wrote:- Average amount of time on our servers per day :I

Right at the moment 1-5 hours a day, because it's summer vacation right now. But the 19th school starts so studying will take up some time, so more like 1-3 hours a day then. Obviously i will be more active in the weekends

So you kind of admit that you just started playing again because it's vacation.
In the time you'll get accepted (IF you'd get accepted), school will have started again and I have the strange feeling that you'll become inactive again by that time.

I would personally agree with an extension to see if you can proof to the community that you can stay active, even during school.


Good luck!
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
User avatar
Swink^
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:47 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Swink^ »

Bixplus wrote:You just came back. Wait some weeks/months to apply. No from me now.
As bixplus said, maybe too early.
Wait some weeks then try again!

But I wish you luck mate, see you around! ;)
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination ^_^
User avatar
East Clubber
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by East Clubber »

You may just have came back 2 weeks ago from a longer break, but as I told you in private together with pushing you towards making this application, I believe you would be a great asset to the jail team.

You are mature, calm, have an easy way moderating the server correctly and affect the server atmosphere in a positive way.
Furthermore you support the CT team well and command with creativity and skill. This is important for a member, since they should act as rolemodels for regulars.

As people here are replying, your only con is really that you just recently came back (about 2 weeks ago). I don't see this as a major problem though, since I see your pros, as far exceeding the activity con. I think you should become a member as soon as possible and an extend, as people are suggesting, would only delay the inevitable.

You have my full support and I hope others will notice you are a top candidate for membership.
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Waschera »

Unownist wrote:
Waschera wrote:- Average amount of time on our servers per day :I

Right at the moment 1-5 hours a day, because it's summer vacation right now. But the 19th school starts so studying will take up some time, so more like 1-3 hours a day then. Obviously i will be more active in the weekends

So you kind of admit that you just started playing again because it's vacation.
In the time you'll get accepted (IF you'd get accepted), school will have started again and I have the strange feeling that you'll become inactive again by that time.

I would personally agree with an extension to see if you can proof to the community that you can stay active, even during school.


Good luck!
That is definitely not the reason why i started. Let me rephrase that. I really don't have the vacation you are thinking about. I work everyday in the week 8 hours a day and then i use the
afternoons to play. The thing that will change when school starts is that the afternoons is also going to be used for homework and that stuff, ( if needed ) so i cant use the whole afternoon for playing
like i am now. But i will assure you that i will not go inactive again when school starts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And to the other people thanks for your reply.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

No from me when you're just be like a dickhead 1000
You nocliped to the open bouttens of a map and I told you to go down but you didn't want to. And then you gave a fuck and I have told you to stop slap me and M.A have told you but dosen't seems like you care so no from me and I dont wanna se you as member.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Waschera »

yes i noclipped onto were the buttons are on czone but i never pressed them and i never touched you ct's. i was just waiting until you started a day and
then i was going down to the line but instead you started with warning me down to 20 hp. I wanted to go down but since you shot me to 20 hp i couldnt. Even so i never
killed or pressed any button while doing that. For some reason you have got a problem with me and is angry with for some reason i dont know what that is
but you need to calm down. And i am truly sorry that i slapped you one time and you went mental. I will stop that from this day.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
User avatar
Lollieh
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Lollieh »

Waschera wrote:yes i noclipped onto were the buttons are on czone but i never pressed them and i never touched you ct's. i was just waiting until you started a day and
then i was going down to the line but instead you started with warning me down to 20 hp. I wanted to go down but since you shot me to 20 hp i couldnt. Even so i never
killed or pressed any button while doing that. For some reason you have got a problem with me and is angry with for some reason i dont know what that is
but you need to calm down. And i am truly sorry that i slapped you one time and you went mental. I will stop that from this day.
Lol, you are breaking the rules all the fucking time mate. And stop saying you are going to improve and do so instead

I won't give you any con's or pro's because I don't really care, but learn the rules instead of defending urself when ur are wrong as hell, because your breaking the constantly..

Anyways, goodluck with ur application.
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Styx »

Spoiler!
Lollieh wrote:
Waschera wrote:yes i noclipped onto were the buttons are on czone but i never pressed them and i never touched you ct's. i was just waiting until you started a day and
then i was going down to the line but instead you started with warning me down to 20 hp. I wanted to go down but since you shot me to 20 hp i couldnt. Even so i never
killed or pressed any button while doing that. For some reason you have got a problem with me and is angry with for some reason i dont know what that is
but you need to calm down. And i am truly sorry that i slapped you one time and you went mental. I will stop that from this day.
Lol, you are breaking the rules all the fucking time mate. And stop saying you are going to improve and do so instead

I won't give you any con's or pro's because I don't really care, but learn the rules instead of defending urself when ur are wrong as hell, because your breaking the constantly..

Anyways, goodluck with ur application.
Rather have you give proof of it, as I trust Wasch more than I trust you.

Waschera, you just recently came back, and I'd like to see you for another month. You got the potential, just use it. I'll vote extend.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
Lollieh
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Lollieh »

Styx wrote:
Spoiler!
Lollieh wrote:
Waschera wrote:yes i noclipped onto were the buttons are on czone but i never pressed them and i never touched you ct's. i was just waiting until you started a day and
then i was going down to the line but instead you started with warning me down to 20 hp. I wanted to go down but since you shot me to 20 hp i couldnt. Even so i never
killed or pressed any button while doing that. For some reason you have got a problem with me and is angry with for some reason i dont know what that is
but you need to calm down. And i am truly sorry that i slapped you one time and you went mental. I will stop that from this day.
Lol, you are breaking the rules all the fucking time mate. And stop saying you are going to improve and do so instead

I won't give you any con's or pro's because I don't really care, but learn the rules instead of defending urself when ur are wrong as hell, because your breaking the constantly..

Anyways, goodluck with ur application.
Rather have you give proof of it, as I trust Wasch more than I trust you.

Waschera, you just recently came back, and I'd like to see you for another month. You got the potential, just use it. I'll vote extend.
I don't need proof when I don't care.. I'm just with Bix on this one..
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
bis
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 pm
Location: Grove Park
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by bis »

I'll keep this short but I think you're the only decent candidate at the moment, you play at all hours of the day especially when you need a member in-game. You know the rules well enough to moderate to a high level and I don't see a problem with authority among the regulars. The only issue I have at the moment is the play style and the act you're using in-game since you applied. Its only small but makes a huge difference, don't be a fragwhore in-game and don't enforce the rules so much that you look like a warden or police officer, this will only make the regulars have a negative impact on your commanding and self. I think jailbreak needs a calm member such as you in-game due to your activity and knowledge within the servers. Good luck.
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by Waschera »

Lollieh wrote:
Waschera wrote:yes i noclipped onto were the buttons are on czone but i never pressed them and i never touched you ct's. i was just waiting until you started a day and
then i was going down to the line but instead you started with warning me down to 20 hp. I wanted to go down but since you shot me to 20 hp i couldnt. Even so i never
killed or pressed any button while doing that. For some reason you have got a problem with me and is angry with for some reason i dont know what that is
but you need to calm down. And i am truly sorry that i slapped you one time and you went mental. I will stop that from this day.
Lol, you are breaking the rules all the fucking time mate. And stop saying you are going to improve and do so instead.

I won't give you any con's or pro's because I don't really care, but learn the rules instead of defending urself when ur are wrong as hell, because your breaking the constantly..

Anyways, goodluck with ur application.
I want you to tell me and give me an example off whitch rules i break all the time. Or so you claim i do.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3327
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Waschera's application

Post by KING SNEL »

since Im banned I cant really judge or give you a vote right now, only seen you like once or twice with the user waschera? using other nicknames? Or Im just not paying attention. and seeing previous replys I have to agree with xeph's post. Jailbreak needs this calm/relaxed members, thats what makes jailbreak decent when members is in the server. Peoples that is to strict and banning/kicking peoples for just a small wrong move just put you in the negative place. Some peoples can handle it some peoples don't. But I wish you good luck.
Locked

Return to “Accepted Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests