[CoR] Altair! Application!!! Trying my Luck ^^

All declined applications are stored here.
QuErza!

Altair! Application!!! Trying my Luck ^^

Post by QuErza! »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:28620943
- NickName : Altair
- Experience Level: i was Admin in 5 different hns servers, and i was also admin in a public server and also soccerjam.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : i play around 2-6 hours a day.. mostly depends on the freetime.

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : End of 2009/Start of 2010.

Do you have a working mic? : Yes i do

About me:
my IRL name is: Özkan, and im from Denmark (Soon moving to England) .. iam a really big "Football/Soccer and Basketball lover. i was going to apply 2 years ago.. but i couldn't because i had to start to Boarding School.. so i took a little break from cs. i still played, but not so much.. i came back 3 weeks ago. and i already played alot in nD Speedrun and nD Jailbreak. Some of the Admins might remember me for being annoying as hell^^^but iam not like that anymore ^^

My hobbies: is playing Basketball/Soccer, and also watchin Anime and read some Manga^^ and of course playing Games^^
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Altair! Application!!! Trying my Luck ^^

Post by Shadi »

I think it's way too early at this point.

You need to actively interact with the community for a much longer while and show dedication through in-game moderation and convincing the staff both in-game and on the forums that you're mature and up for the job. The standards for members aren't sky-high but they are still large enough for this to have very low chances of going through - also your application could be way more informative and be worded in a more serious way.

In all honesty I'd ask to get this closed and try again later, look at what other applicants have done and at other applications and learn from them, don't directly copy but see the reason some people get accepted and others not.

Anywho, good luck :)
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
eddiH
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

No, you just returned here and I don't think you should apply. Just be patient and play for a while, like membership here will run away from you.
Too early and I think you should read the rules and see what has changed during your absence.
These users thanked the author GuuhaN for the post:
Macho Man
Spoiler!
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

SNSD Seohyun wrote:No, you just returned here and I don't think you should apply. Just be patient and play for a while, like membership here will run away from you.
Too early and I think you should read the rules and see what has changed during your absence.
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

MachoZeroSkillz!! <3 wrote:
SNSD Seohyun wrote:No, you just returned here and I don't think you should apply. Just be patient and play for a while, like membership here will run away from you.
This is the second time. Please use the thanks button if you don't have anything constructive to add to the quote. Thank you!
Unown

Post by Unown »

I'm sorry, but I don't know you and I play on both Speedrun and Deathrun, why are you applying for Runner?
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

because iam playing mostly on speedrun :D
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Altair! wrote:because iam playing mostly on speedrun :D
Not true. You have 15 hours on jailbreak and only 3 hours on the speedrun server (0 on deathrun), since you started playing on our servers again 12 days ago. Additionally the majority of the time you spent on speedrun was in one single day of 2 hours.

I don't see a single chance of you getting accepted especially for runner right now.

Wait some time, get to know the community again, play on the servers and try to have fun before you even consider to apply.
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

yeah with this account maybe i just started.. but i had another account (that i dont have acces to anymore) there i played alot.. so yeah kind was stupid for me to make this apply.. without my other steam id.... (if you dont believe i can easily give you my steam name. and some people knows i own that account) but with the deathrun is true.. never played that 1 :D guess ill work from 0 again :D
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

It won't change much, the team wants to see your effort now not the effort in the past unless it's quite outstanding but you yourself stated that you were nothing but an annoying kid back then so?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

yeah ill just apply when i play alot more then ^^
vDou

Post by vDou »

I still find him pretty annoying Shadi with all the "^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ :D :D :D :D :D :D"

No chance of getting accepted if it looks that unprofessional.
ImageImage
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

You tell people to gtfo and more.. So no from me.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
mange2

Post by mange2 »

vDou wrote:I still find him pretty annoying Shadi with all the "^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ :D :D :D :D :D :D"

No chance of getting accepted if it looks that unprofessional.
^^ i think it looks proffessional ^^ Image

Return to “Declined Applications”