Apply nD* Fun

All accepted Applications are stored here.
R1CKY[JJ]

Apply nD* Fun

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Name: R1CKY[JJ]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26418996
Netherlands (good reason to give me orange hehe)

Favourite server: Deathmatch, (TTT, zombie respawn)
Start playing on nD: Summer 2013

Why?
I was really wondering if I would ever apply again. Also with the empty Deathmatch server it seems there was no need for more Fun members. I have to say i’m glad there has finally been some changes to the deathmatch server. It’s a bit more alive and it seems it’s been stable right now. I talked to some other DM players and I hope the server will be more upgraded in the future. (maybe it’s only hoping). Even though I’ve spend some ours on Deathmatch like I did before. And it seems there are some regulars who are also returning and spend some ours on it. For me, as one of the most active players on DM, really hope this will stay/grow, since for me the DM server is still my favourite.

After some reconsidering I decided to re-apply. With the DM server alive I think it would be good to have active members on the server aswell. Besides that I play on variable times and theres not always a member online. For me it’s still annoying when I’m not be able to take some actions against ppl (cheaters) when it’s necessary. Players will disconnect, which lead to empty server, etc, etc, you know the story. I’d like to be part of the Fun team just because I want to get more involved in the decisions made, in particular, the Deathmatch server.

If you want to know some more about me. Take a look at some things of my previous apply:
Experience level
My experience level in a membership is zero. I had a clan with some friends back in the days but it wasn’t someting official. But i'm ready for it.

Activity
Besides the deathmatch server I also like to play on the speedrun, assualt and zombie servers, but most of the time you’ll find me at deathmatch. Currently i’m studying and working together but I try to be active every day for at least 1-2 hours (some days even more like in the weekend). I try to be online on steam as much as i can. I’m active sometimes on the new TTT server aswell.

Forum activity
I was not that active in the past. Still not the most active guy on the forum. I’m just not the type to get involved in all kinds of topics. I’ll post when I feel like posting or when I have a suggestion or something like that.
Feel free to ask.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Thor

Re: Apply nD* Fun

Post by Thor »

Clear cut yes, you deserve it in my opinion. Good luck.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Thor wrote:Clear cut yes, you deserve it in my opinion. Good luck.
Could you perhaps elaborate? We don't accept posts like this on applications. So please make sure you at least include some pros/cons in your reply, whether or not you use the format or rather summarize doesn't really matter.

As for my own vote/reply. I had a huge text written out, until my browser started to spaz out lol. Will rewrite it in a bit!
Thor

Post by Thor »

Pros:
Good guy
Fun team lacks depth

There, all done. Yes from me.
These users thanked the author Thor for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
Unown

Post by Unown »

Thor wrote:Pros:
Good guy
Fun team lacks depth

There, all done. Yes from me.
So because the Fun team lacks members, we should accept anyone who is a good guy?

Will write my opinion later ofcourse Ricky (it's positive).
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

Pros:
A great guy to play with
Age says it already, very mature
Can blow my face up since he's skilled at DM
1 of the toppest guy in the server, very high activity
Friendly guy, doesn't provoke or so

Have nothing bad to say about him, I say YES!

Cheers,
Lagger
These users thanked the author Lagger for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Meh, I had a long ass text and now I am sitting here thinking ''what did I write again?''. I just can't seem to find the correct words lol.

Ok, my view on you has changed drastically -positively- over the last few weeks/months, compared to your previous application. I took the time to get to know you a bit better, checked out what you did and how you came across etc etc. I've talked to you quite a lot lately, and you are genuinely a very nice guy. Although you can slip up now and again, I think if you try to keep that under control there is nothing that can stop you from becoming a member really. You report, you know the rules, you are known (especially after your epic hosting with the Football Event - kudos btw!), and you aren't afraid to speak your mind (although this doesn't always come out correctly!). The only thing I believe you should/could improve on is your actual moderation. I know you help people out but perhaps work on it and maybe you will be able to show people more of the 'in-game you', which could result in more positivity! Anyhow, I can drag on but tbh I cba atm so I'll end it with a vote -> it's a yes!

Good luck with your app!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
Humm

Post by Humm »

Hello R1CKY[JJ]

Pros:
Active
Reports

Cons:
Likes soccer

Yes from me
These users thanked the author Humm for the post (total 2):
R1CKY[JJ], Thor
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Hey ricky, I see no need to state pros and cons, I give you a big yes and hope we will work together in the fun team. Good luck mate.
These users thanked the author Mystic for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
bilkacem :3

Post by bilkacem :3 »

hey ricky :'=) nice to see you applying :trollface: :trollface:
Pro's!
- Good guy
- Nice application
- very helpful
- Report!

Cons:
- don't see any cons for him!

Big YES from me.
Good luck Big Bro :)
These users thanked the author bilkacem :3 for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
[*]Everybody can learn how to aim, but the hard things is to play in a clever way..[/size][/i][/b]
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Ricky.... Even though I don't really like you, doesn't mean I just give you a no instantly. After effort you've put in on the forums I think you are capable handle situations pretty good. You seem to be a good candidate for the fun team. I've seen you doing good things and bad things, but through all the things I've seen on the forums you've been doing alright. Therefor i'll give you my vote :)

Good luck.
These users thanked the author GuuhaN for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
Spoiler!
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

SNSD Seohyun wrote:Ricky.... Even though I don't really like you, doesn't mean I just give you a no instantly. After effort you've put in on the forums I think you are capable handle situations pretty good. You seem to be a good candidate for the fun team. I've seen you doing good things and bad things, but through all the things I've seen on the forums you've been doing alright. Therefor i'll give you my vote :)

Good luck.
Yo SNSD, really nice mature reply from you, I appreciate it. Even though you don't like me, I have nothing against you. Apart from the little situation we had in the past (what was a little bit over the edge from both sides) I don't even know you that well. Anyway thanks for the support, as I said before, I appreciate it.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Kratos

Post by Kratos »

Bilka;} wrote:hey ricky :'=) nice to see you applying :trollface: :trollface:
Pro's!
- Good guy
- Nice application
- very helpful
- Report!

Cons:
- don't see any cons for him!

Big YES from me.
Good luck Big Bro :)
I've actually got the same as him. so aslo a yes for me.
These users thanked the author Kratos for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
We can go forward with lies but never go back.
[youtube]BLEBtvOhGnM[/youtube]
KRATOS KRATOS , WE HAVE POTATOES POTATOES. PO TA TOES!
κρατος θυμος θα τους σκοτωσω ολους
minna

Post by minna »

minna wrote:Ive played with you at zm respawn so i will base this on your behaviour on that server and steam.
You are a mature and nice guy. You seem to play dm servers much and care about that server. (i dont say that you dont care about others but thats what ive noticed)
You help out when needed but not over moderate on every tiny little thing and thats good thing.
I dont really have any cons for you. Just keep being like you are and its all good imo.

Good luck!
This is what i wrote to your last application.
I still think the same.
These users thanked the author minna for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Pro's
-Active
-Helpfull to others
-English
-Well known around here
-Fun guy to play with, you are matured..
-Reports are a bit meh but ok

got no cons for you since i play with you now for a long time and i know who you are,
so for me a yes.
Goodluck Ricky
These users thanked the author hybRid for the post:
R1CKY[JJ]
Show no love, it will only kills u..

Return to “Accepted Applications”