[Declined] application.

All declined Applications are stored here.
Boab The BUILDER

Re: application.

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

From being CT with you, You are one of the few people around now who will take up the responsibility to command and organise a ct team, You have good organisation skills, Your days are often quick and interesting, And I like the attitude you display while commanding, I would hope that this isnt just a few month job, As i feel the member team needs people who will be this good for a long time, I would not like to see someone like you leaving in two months, But I think you would do a good job regardless, Based on what I have seen of you, You have my support.
These users thanked the author Boab The BUILDER for the post:
farfar
Thor

Post by Thor »

Boab The BUILDER wrote:From being CT with you, You are one of the few people around now who will take up the responsibility to command and organise a ct team, You have good organisation skills, Your days are often quick and interesting, And I like the attitude you display while commanding, I would hope that this isnt just a few month job, As i feel the member team needs people who will be this good for a long time, I would not like to see someone like you leaving in two months, But I think you would do a good job regardless, Based on what I have seen of you, You have my support.
I also agree with Boab and I feel you'd not only make a great addition to the member team but you'd be a great asset. Good luck. Yes :)
These users thanked the author Thor for the post:
farfar
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

Leaving topic incomming a few weeks after getting accepted. I have seen it too many times.

Before someone QQ or admin gonna remove this post for some werid reason i can explain my point:

Farfar is a cool guy from what i have seen before, no clue atm. So no dicussion if he can be member or not. Now you wanna be a member agian, sure you might do well and be active. I mean its not like this is special, beacuse now you have a family and work meanwhile, you will have to deal with that + nD. You even told us that you might not be active, thats why i see a topic from you in a few weeks.

Imo, quit CS or tell admins you want to moderate spefic days/months, would fit you more. This is not personal, this is feedback. < For the QQ-kids.
These users thanked the author ZnK for the post:
farfar
Flath

Post by Flath »

Hello farfar (Volumm) !

You are a good commander as said above, your days are fast and entertaining and players usually respect you and listen to what you say.

I agree with what Znk said but i think that you are mature enough to decide for yourself if you will be active enough in the next Weeks/months.

I also think that you should be a great addition to the team but i have to say that i don't like your way of speaking ingame from time to time.

Good luck. Yes.
These users thanked the author Flath for the post:
farfar

Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

By all honestly i would rather have Farfar as a member when is active for 3-4 months than a regular. Because JB needs alot of moderation, ofc i would want Farfar to stay for longer that's what i'm actually hoping for but Farfar can do alot more a couple of months as a member than a regular.
I think Farfar is exactly what we need on JB atm, he is old and mature he knows how to handle people around him. You also have the oldschool way of moderating which i prefer. Good luck
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
farfar
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Laprot the Freekiller wrote:By all honestly i would rather have Farfar as a member when is active for 3-4 months than a regular. Because JB needs alot of moderation, ofc i would want Farfar to stay for longer that's what i'm actually hoping for but Farfar can do alot more a couple of months as a member than a regular.
I think Farfar is exactly what we need on JB atm, he is old and mature he knows how to handle people around him. You also have the oldschool way of moderating which i prefer. Good luck
I agree with Laprot. In addition, Farfar is no troll, treats people equally and doesn't give a shit if someone tries to asslick him - he is immune. So, you have my full support. Someone like you is indeed what we need, and I'd rather give it a go for a good few months than vote no and let this potential go to waste. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
farfar
farfar

Post by farfar »

Laprot the Freekiller wrote:By all honestly i would rather have Farfar as a member when is active for 3-4 months than a regular. Because JB needs alot of moderation, ofc i would want Farfar to stay for longer that's what i'm actually hoping for but Farfar can do alot more a couple of months as a member than a regular.
Thank you guys, and Laprot ty.

Well what i want to say to ya all is this, i will do my best to be active as much as i can, but you guys should know that not everything is like expected, sometimes things change people can't do what they promise. so i have no promises, there will be times where i will be very active and times when i wont be that active. That's just what needs to be accepted, you can't expect me to be online at least 4-6 hours everyday, that is imo what a member should be able to be within those 24 hours you have, but as in my position i will be online alot more than manyn other members, even if it will end up being some days without cs, but i mean not everyone have the ability to be online everyday for at least 5 hours. And i'm not planning to make a leave tread, reasons earlier why i left :
- Work
- School
- My kid was new born
- A lot of work on my apartment
- wife
etc... i could go on alot,

in between these stuff i was able to play around 30mins / day ,average. ..

But now i don't have so big pressure wich will lead to alot more playing time except for days when i'm forced to work doubble shifts like i have this week, i have been working 16hours / day, wich i lay my 6 hours spare time to sleep ... i guess some people will understand what i mean, but some will keep on hatin and whining ...
But thank you guys for yoour'e feedback. Means alot.
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

If FarFar is a clear addition to the team which seems to be the case then yes, he should be recruited and if he wants to leave soon nD should happily recruit him in the time he's actually here. Saying no to free help from competent people is counter-productive.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

I think i did type that abit unclear. Free help is always cool, beacuse farfar do know how to do it.

I just find it stupid. Might be someone out there who can do the same work as farfar, but daily and more often. But i guess its up to farfar, whatever..

Good luck.
These users thanked the author ZnK for the post:
farfar
farfar

Post by farfar »

ZnK wrote:I think i did type that abit unclear. Free help is always cool, beacuse farfar do know how to do it.

I just find it stupid. Might be someone out there who can do the same work as farfar, but daily and more often. But i guess its up to farfar, whatever..

Good luck.
Well, ZnK, when they find that guy they can kick me, as for what the admins say that "members don't take place", wich means that it can't hurt if i get accepted, and that guy is out there. They can still accept him to...
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

ZnK wrote:I think i did type that abit unclear. Free help is always cool, beacuse farfar do know how to do it.

Good luck.
..... as said many times farfar DOESN'T take a spot and applicants/other members DON'T take spots from other applicants. The only one that can ruin a spot for an applicant is her/himself.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

I've played with you a few times and you seem to be a good candidate. You're clearly one of the best cts currently, knows what to do, doesn't fuck around, makes fast and succesful rounds. You're mature and calm, you've got the experience, the age and the rule knowledge therefore you have my yes. Good luck!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Extended

We definitely see potential but believe you should get out there a bit more before can we with certainty say we are ready to accept you to the team. We know you are busy, but try to make more of a name for yourself during the times you are in the server. In addition, some people have spoken their concerns as to whether you are able to punish accordingly (fairly), and although we have not seen that ourselves it is something that has been taken into account so perhaps good to show you able perfectly capable of treating people as equal as possible.

Good luck farfar!
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

As I've experienced farfar over the few years, he's been a fine and nice guy to hang around with.
Not really one of the most active players though.
Your moderation level is okay, not great either.
Friendly and helpfull you are for sure.
I'd vote for a blank leaning to yes.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Declined

Although we see potential, your in-game presence goes unnoticed. Your in-game activity is below standards and we therefore decided not to accept you. We know you are busy irl, so don't take it too much to heart. You are free to apply again if you think you can keep up with the activity. We're sorry. Feel free to contact me and I'll go into a bit more detail with you.

Return to “Declined Applications”