The Epic Event (Plan your own date/time)

Starzy

Re: The Epic Event (Plan your own date/time)

Post by Starzy »

.. UK is GMT +1
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post:
BLuuuue #

Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Laprot the Freekiller wrote:
Match 1: 6 June 19.00 (UK TIME)
* nobodY
* hi.
* Dudeeeeeeeee
* isaac or CAmArAd3

- Beast7
- KO9
- Karn
- Unownist
- Cell (Sub?)
Can't do that, i'm going to Stockholm either 6th or early 7th of June, for 3 days or something. In case you wouldn't be able to change the date, i'm out, anyone who wants can replace me.
I'm not sure if Karn or Cell would play either since i don't know their schedules, you guys will have to talk to eachother.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

I think it would be most fair if u just got your own sub and not let Laprot do all that work.
Saves time for Laprot and it's neither his fault that u can't play so it's only fair enough that you find your own sub (if needed).
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

I'm pretty busy at the current stage, but yeah i thought it was quite obv that i shouldn't be the one find subs. Also for your case Beast i wouldn't worry to much because the team you're facing haven't answered my pm nor really contacted me in anyway. So it wouldn't suprise me if they didn't show up :)
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Karn

Post by Karn »

I've already excused myself out , right after when beast signed me up , since im way too busy atm, and ehn.. I have no reach to steam ,so anyone that is willing to play in my place is welcome , at least till im done with my stuff.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Laprot the Freekiller wrote:I'm pretty busy at the current stage, but yeah i thought it was quite obv that i shouldn't be the one find subs. Also for your case Beast i wouldn't worry to much because the team you're facing haven't answered my pm nor really contacted me in anyway. So it wouldn't suprise me if they didn't show up :)
I'll tell nobody about it (the player 'nobody', not nobody as none).
I don't know the rest of his team though.
nobodY88

Post by nobodY88 »

Hi :)

Me and my teammates are often available. I added "Unownist" on Steam and I asked him to play several times but he never answers. I also wanted to add "Beast7" on Steam but he never accepted me.. So we are waiting :lol:
Laprot the Freekiller

It starts in 10min please contact me
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Roxzet, sixon and me are ready to play.
I'll try to contact Ovi, if he doesn't react I got enough subs in my friendlist to take over, so don't worry about that.
Lollieh

Post by Lollieh »

Is the teams that are going to meet each other play today? ^^

Laprot the Freekiller

Myrun through to the semi....well played everyone :)
Lollieh

Post by Lollieh »

Laprot the Freekiller wrote:Myrun through to the semi....well played everyone :)
Easy

Humm

Post by Humm »

Even though some of the participants acted very immature and made it all very difficult for the rest of us to enjoy the games you spent hours preparing, yet you kept calm and did everything you could to make us enjoy the event. I had fun because you made it fun, I thank you for that.
These users thanked the author Humm for the post (total 2):
Dangan, Thor
Thor

Post by Thor »

Humm wrote:Even though some of the participants acted very immature and made it all very difficult for the rest of us to enjoy the games you spent hours preparing, yet you kept calm and did everything you could to make us enjoy the event. I had fun because you made it fun, I thank you for that.
I apologise on behalf of myself for the behaviour and the harassing that I've done, aswell as the trouble I've caused. I'll avoid it for the match tomorrow, best of luck both teams this time lets have fun.

Currently tied at 2-2, my team taking a 2-0 lead before they pulled it back to 2-2(although there was subs involved mainly on their side but only 1 on our side). That's the reason I got abit annoyed since they had Henry, Lollieh etc and it was unfair(although my other teammates didn't care). I think it all got heated. It'd be good to have a proper match where everyone on the teams are involved. Sort it out like proper teams. See you tomorrow nubs.
Lollieh

Post by Lollieh »

Thor wrote:
Humm wrote:Even though some of the participants acted very immature and made it all very difficult for the rest of us to enjoy the games you spent hours preparing, yet you kept calm and did everything you could to make us enjoy the event. I had fun because you made it fun, I thank you for that.
I apologise on behalf of myself for the behaviour and the harassing that I've done, aswell as the trouble I've caused. I'll avoid it for the match tomorrow, best of luck both teams this time lets have fun.

Currently tied at 2-2, my team taking a 2-0 lead before they pulled it back to 2-2(although there was subs involved mainly on their side but only 1 on our side). That's the reason I got abit annoyed since they had Henry, Lollieh etc and it was unfair(although my other teammates didn't care). I think it all got heated. It'd be good to have a proper match where everyone on the teams are involved. Sort it out like proper teams. See you tomorrow nubs.
Get carried by Lollieh.

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”