[Accepted] My application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Lien~

Re: My application

Post by Lien~ »

Humm is in no way obligated to moderate on multiple servers. He has clearly mentioned that his app is up and running for zombie so I see no reason why him not helping out on other servers is such a big of an issue that it would lead to us believing that it is a major con or even worthy a decline. There are more members out there that don't moderate on multiple servers and that isn't a big deal, at all. However, there er is no need to ignore when people ask for help. No harm would be done if you were to say that you don't know the rules and are therefore in no position to help out. That way, it can't be seen and judged as if you are ignoring or anything like that.

As for my vote, it didn't change!
bis

Post by bis »

Unownist wrote:
ICantFly wrote:I was playing with you on fake nick to see you finally.

Well ... for few map's I didnt saw you even once talking on chat, even when I tried to ask for help. As far as I am aware you play for youreself to get as many kill's/infect's like anyone else.

Just saying.

Good luck ;) blank
^This.

I payed close attention to you in the TTT server, you didn't say a single word for 3 maps, you were traitorbaiting, didn't react when someone called you, ...

As a member you have to stand out, you have to help, and most important of all not violate the rules. You did nothing of my mentioned points.
Not really sure why this is such a huge problem? The TTT server hasn't even been assigned to a team yet (that I know of) and is fairly new so why would it matter if he breaks a few rules here and there and doesn't speak to anyone? Like Lien said he's not applying for Jail or TTT so why should he be inclined to moderate on a server he's not applying for?
Unown

Post by Unown »

Please tell me where I said that he has to be declined for that negative point.

Please tell me where I said he has to moderate, I said he doesn't stand out of the crowd, that's a big difference.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

I judged you from other servers such as TTT, jailbreak, fundm etc. because I don't play Zombie that much
Should've done this earlier but oh well, here's my list:

Pro's
* Friendly, you are very friendly which is a very nice thing
* Mature, you are mature enough
* Active, you are pretty active in nD servers
* Reports, everytime I look into the reportlist I most likely see atleast one report by you ^^
* English, your English is good/decent and deffo. understandable enough

Neutrals
* Helping out, sometimes you don't pay too much attention to chat and youre not helping a person in need

Con's
* Moderation, even though it's not the server you are applying for, standard rules such as harrasment etc. are not warned by you

I do see new member material here and I hope you'll get accepted.
I don't know anything about your rule knowledge in Zombie though, but I guess it's fine.
Goodluck with your application and its a big yes from me.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Lien~ wrote:Humm is in no way obligated to moderate on multiple servers. He has clearly mentioned that his app is up and running for zombie so I see no reason why him not helping out on other servers is such a big of an issue.
What kind of massive bullshit is this? When you apply you apply to be a member. You get shoved into a team to give you a home and a way to monitor your playtime. But as I see it you are first and foremost a member over the nD community and not just 1 server.

Its exactly what lazy and a lot of other regulars and members said in this topic: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 3&start=30

Noone feels responsible and just does stuff they want to do. When someone actually asks for help they ignore or refuse this. So please let us try and listen to the regulars a little tiny bit and go for members that actually want to help people and not just the server they apply for.

Alvast for Humm, I have no clue who you are, but if what IcantFly and Unwinopwniengioest (get a normal name...) are saying is true then please get a grip and dont say "this isn't my server, so ask someone else".

This isn't a vote, just so mad rambling.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 4):
Laprot the Freekiller, LaZy, Unown, Spiitzz
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

If you know how to help out, you should probably do it if you have the energy and time to divert. If you don't know, it'd be nice to inform that you don't know the rules on the server and therefore having a hard time judging a situation. Again, that's my opinion.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Thor

Post by Thor »

I see you on ttt so I'm going to reply from what I see:

You're a nice guy and you're quite tactical, you're a little quiet at times but we all are. You help out every now and then too which is good, I can't really mark you on zombie as I get 4 fps on the zombie server so I can't play it :( - Anyways, good luck with your application, I'll go for Extend on this one.
Humm

Post by Humm »

Shadi wrote:If you know how to help out, you should probably do it if you have the energy and time to divert. If you don't know, it'd be nice to inform that you don't know the rules on the server and therefore having a hard time judging a situation. Again, that's my opinion.

That's what i'm saying. I don't know the rules of TTT very well so I couldn't help them if they needed help, but then again i'm not applying for the TTT server but the zombie servers, and I do help people at the zombie servers as often as I can.
These users thanked the author Humm for the post:
Lien~
minna

Post by minna »

I have kinda mixed feelings after reading this thread.
Before reading i would have agreed with henrys reply but what ICanFly said made me think of you i game. You didnt help him out when he tested you and neither have i seen you really helpfull (you do help out time to time) but ive been to situation where ppl have trying to see help for how bank works and ive helped them out while you have been playing.
Tho zm is pretty hectic server and once you are in middle of action, its hard to pay attention to everything if you wanna play proper.
Tho im not saying that you dont help out cos ive seen you do that aswell. Just wanted share my mixed feelings and give you a blank vote. You are nice mature guy but it takes more to become a member. Im not superactive so dunno if this counts.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

I need to admit that Humm improved a lot from my last test.

He guide player's and make friend's. Keep up good work, this is how member shall act (make friend's ask them to visit forum...) but not for a while - this is a life style.

:clap:
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Justin Bieber wrote:still using my old pros/cons

PRO'S
-Calm
-Friendly
-Never broken a rule (Thats now, the past really doesn't matter for being so long time ago)
-Helpful
-Application is just +1

NEUTRALS
-Reports
-Not very known in the community
I see you often in the server =) you have no cons and many pros
Let's say :
+YES+
ДŁΡЋД
Flath

Post by Flath »

Hello Humm, during the past two weeks, we have played a lot and i saw you in every state of mind. Happy, Angry , Sad etc.. So here i am to give you what i think of you as a future member.

Pros:

-Active : You play a lot of zombie and you are good at it. Number one plz :megusta:
-Mature: it was a surpise when you told me about your age.
-Moderation: You do tell someone to mind their language if you think it has crossed limits. You do look after the other servers and you do seem to care about "cleaning the servers".
-As i said, i saw you in every mood and your reaction to players didn't change at all which is a really important thing.

Neutral: (Pro's if it weren't for the application)

-Social: Even though some people are saying you are not social. I think quite the opposite since you spoke with me the first time we met. However, As ICANTFLY said, i think that you should help more the new players but since this con's have been made. There is no doubt you are trying to improve it. You are now very active in chat, always friendly with players and you even have some discussion with them. If a player has some language issues, you try to help him even if it takes 20 min of talking. I really appreciate this state of mind you have, and i put this in neutral as you changed this when you made your application.

-Reports : There is no doubts that you are trying to improve this and you made a lot of reports recently.
-Forum activity : You are improving it too.

Cons : Not for you this time.

To conclude, i didn't give my opinion before since i agreed with what was said so far but i wanted to see if you could improve. You definitely have what it takes to be a member if those changes you made become a part of yourself.

So for me it would be a yes.

When the going get tough, the tough gets going.
These users thanked the author Flath for the post:
Humm

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Accepted

Welcome to the team! Contact me on steam for further details.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Humm
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Gratz!
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
Humm
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

R1CKY[JJ]