[Declined] Jail Team Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
kamikazi

Jail Team Application

Post by kamikazi »

Hello all , My name is Dridi Yassine
I played in JB server for a enough time to know that i want to join nd team and help them managing the server
i am sure that i want to join the team and taking responsabilities , so i hope to get a chance
Here is my application

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:79684837
- NickName : KaMiKaZi

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i have a good experience as an admin

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : i am daily active

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : i started it 2013 with a different name
- Do you have a working mic? yes i have and i command sometimes but i am not a good commander :( , i am learning

i am making this application hoping to join nD Team and i am ready to take responsabilities !

OKey , so my name is dridi Yassine and i am from tunisia , 18years old soon 19 after 16days exactly :)
i leave in a small city but i am happy there , i have all what i need :D (girls , cats .. :) , partys .. marikhuana ..)
i am still studying in university now , 3 more years in university and after that i finish this i hope to search for a good work and be stable .. you know what i mean
university is part of the reason why i joined ND Jailbreak
to have some fun and forget my miserable problems :(
i am also a smoker

Hobbys : i cant go to a place without my Ipad that have my musics <3
i cant leave without music . i cant sleep without Music !!!
i Love all kinds of musics Bob Marley is my favorite ONE <3
i played football for 3 years with a team in my city when i was a kid and i wanted to become a footballer like zinedine zidane but i dont play any more :'( . No more Hope for me to achieve this

What would i do if i win 1 MilliOn Dollar $ ? : first i will buy a Nice car and a nice house
Travel all the time to Mexico , Spain , Holande because they have the Marikhuana and Coca.. :D my dream partys and ..

The reason why i am making this application is not because of the powers ! , but because i want to help the server and keep the rules done and make some fun in the server
i am here to have some fun and friends or even a family in this community
i have been here for a while now , and i had enough of good friends , i play also on Zombie respawn server and roadrage server
Good Luck for me :)

i am making this application again because i really want to be a member here and i will be now or later , i will be :D
And For Starzy :
i fixed the problem since my server is now closed so i left the other community and i hope to be one of you as a regular or a member :)
NEONDRAGON Community !!
Connect TTT , Connect Jailbreak , Connect Zombie Respawn
Lien~

Re: Jail Team Application

Post by Lien~ »

Spoiler!
Lien~ wrote:Pros
  • You are above the required age to apply.
  • Nice application.
  • Your English is ok.
  • Your forum activity could be worked on but it's 'ok', I suppose.
  • Your in-game activity is ok.
  • You have a mic and getting there with commanding. Keep it up!
  • Although you only recently joined the community, you managed to make quite a name for yourself.
Neutrals
  • I have yet to see you help people out.
  • Not sure how detailed your rule knowledge is atm.
Cons
  • I don't think you are ready to handle a full server by yourself.
  • Not sure if you can punish your friends?
  • I haven't seen any reports?
Conclusion

Yo Kami, you're a nice guy. I enjoy playing with you but I believe it's too soon. I do see qualities and some good skills and I think it would be unfair to completely dismiss that. I therefore leave it with a blank. Good luck with your application!
I still very much agree to what I wrote on your previous application. This can be seen as both negative as well as positive. You haven't changed enough for me to change my mind, but you haven't worsened either so that's good. I'd hoped for more but I guess I can pop that bubble.

I'd like for you to step it up, really step it up. If you do so, I'll vote yes. It'll most certainly be a blank/extend for now.

Good luck with your application!
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

Pros

Personality - You are nice, funny and very friendly guy.
Activity - In-game activity is very high, especially in Jailbreak.
Age - You have the required age to apply.
Application - Very good application but wished for more.
Mic - You have a microphone and you do use it to command when needed.
Forum activity - It can be boosted a bit more, like I said ^ before post around the forums and stuff.

Neutrals

English - Your English is OK and could be improved a lot more, I suggest you go around talking to other people and join in discussions to help you get better.
Rules - I not sure you know all the rules, if not there is a set of rules on the forums and in-game.
Popularity - I don't see you standing out to the crowd enough but this would be improved over time.

Cons

Handling - I don't think you would be able to handle a full server on your own.
Moderating - Never seen you moderate but is it just me, this is crucial within JB because it is a very communicative game.
Punishment - Would you be able to punish your friends, that is one thing you should focus.
Reports - Even though it is not a must for JB I would like to see you report, when handling a situation I think you wouldn't be able to handle it properly. You only made 1 report from what I have seen and it has been declined.

Conlcusion

Hay Kami, I think your a very nice and friendly guy with a lot of potential from what I have seen, but your cons need improving. I haven't seen you change much since your last application. So my vote today will be a Blank, I am sorry, but good luck anyways.
Last edited by Wongerz on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Wongerz for the post:
Thierry Henry
kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

Jubia Grendarbad wrote:Pros

Neutrals

English - Your English is OK and could be improved a lot more, I suggest you go around talking to other people and join in discussions to help you get better.
Forum activity - It can be boosted a bit more, like I said ^ before post around the forums and stuff.
Rules - I not sure you know all the rules, if not there is a set of rules on the forums and in-game.
Popularity - I don't see you standing out to the crowd enough but this would be improved over time.

Cons

Moderating - Never seen you moderate but is it just me, this is crucial within JB because it is a very communicative game.
Punishment - Would you be able to punish your friends, that is one thing you should focus.
Reports - Even though it is not a must for JB I would like to see you report, when handling a situation I think you wouldn't be able to handle it properly. You only made 1 report from what I have seen and it has been declined.

Conlcusion

Hay Kami, I think your a very nice and friendly guy with a lot of potential from what I have seen, but your cons need improving. I haven't seen you change much since your last application. So my vote today will be a No, I am sorry, but good luck anyways.

Rules : i know the rules and even when i am not sure about somethink , i always ask for it on forum or server
My forum activity is enough good for me because i connect every day and when there is a need to make a post i make it
Popularity , well i know all the members around here and i have many friends in the server and i just met you recently so you dont know me well :) but it's okey
Maybe your right , i cant handle a full server on my own
Moderating : i am trying all the time to do it but it needs some times powers , you can ask members how i ask them to help me so i can moderate
Punishment : i just reported a friend days ago , there is limits
Report : when i see and i have proof for somethink that needs to be reported , well i post it on forum or i just call a member to the server

Thank you for your vote :)
NEONDRAGON Community !!
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Starzy :
i fixed the problem since my server is now closed so i left the other community and i hope to be one of you as a regular or a member :)
Don't need to direct it at me, it's just one of the main rules when you apply for membership.
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post:
kamikazi

kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

Starzy wrote:
Starzy :
Don't need to direct it at me, it's just one of the main rules when you apply for membership.

I didnt mean to direct it to you :)
Hope to see others vote in my application :3
NEONDRAGON Community !!
Thor

Post by Thor »

Pros:
Active
Friendly
Knows the rules
You're a decent commander

Neutral:
English may be poor at times
Forum Activity needs boosted.

Can't find a con because you're an all round good guy. I'm voting for a trial.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Jubia Grendarbad wrote:Pros

Neutrals

Cons

Conlcusion

Hay Kami, I think your a very nice and friendly guy with a lot of potential from what I have seen, but your cons need improving. I haven't seen you change much since your last application. So my vote today will be a Blank, I am sorry, but good luck anyways.
This is what I think, I especially see that you aren't that much of a populair guy but closer to a silent guy.
Not much to add, I can really rely to Jubia's vote.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
kamikazi
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Toon

Post by Toon »

You seem to hold grudges which I see as con however as I haven't seen as much of you as I can give you an answer i'll abstain for now and probably edit this post later on.
ImageImage
nice members
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Pro's
-Has a working mic
-Helps new people :D
-Forum activity

Neutrals
-commanding

Con's
-reporting
-Moderating

Conclusion :
i think you would be a good member, but the only few things you have to do as a regular you have to report more, there are a lot of guys that troll kids thell them to stop, also your moderating when someone abuses tell them the rules

so when i put all these things in one sector the answer will be a deserved YES

~i wish you goodluck
My opinion hasn't changed since ur last application.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Declined.

We don't think you stand out of the crowd enough and overall consider you more of a regular than member material. We also find your overall moderation to be lacking and be subpar in general.

Return to “Declined Applications”