[Declined] LaZy's Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Lien~ »

Ok, I will be completely honest and will, here and there, steal some things of other people. Hope yous don't mind!

Pros
  • You are above the required age to apply.
  • Nice application. I like that you included a lot of personal stuff in there!
  • Ok English.
  • Your forum activity is ok.
  • Your in-game activity is scarily high. You alone have played more than half the time of ALL jb members together lol. Not sure whether it's healthy, but it for sure shows you like jb haha!
  • You have a mic and command. This has bettered a lot since the last few days/weeks. Well done!
  • You are known by a lot, if not all jailbreakers/regulars. + The crew of course!
  • You know how to report.
  • You play on all servers and that is a huge pro for me!
Neutrals
  • I've seen you help out but you could and definitely should improve on this. Jailbreak is a very communicative server in need of members that know what they are doing and aren't afraid to explain the rules and guide people where needed.
  • Rule knowledge is a bit so-so. I know you know the rules but I don't always see you abide by them. You sometimes don't seem to care when you break one and that should definitely stop, as of now! I haven't seen you do this during the last week so this might've already changed!
  • Not sure if you are 23 or 12. Naa jokes. You can be immature sometimes but I guess that's a well known issue among 95% of the lads we have here in nD ;)
Cons
  • Not sure if you are ready to handle a full server by yourself. You can be afk sometimes and I wouldn't want to see you handle a case half assed because you missed parts of it.
Conclusion

Yo Lazy, to be completely honest this application came as a right shocker to me. You like to troll, and get trolled and troll even more, even after having trolled 7 out of the 5 hours you were in-game. And on top, you like to troll after you trolled a troll. Now, I don't really mind and I deliberately took my time before I decided to reply because at first it felt as though this app was a right joke (sorry for that). But, after having observed you for the last few weeks I came to mind that you are actually genuine. You like to mess around here and there, you aren't afraid to say what's on your mind. I am a bit in doubt as to how you would handle Brooklyn (as he is your irl mate) but apart from him I am pretty confident that you will treat people equally. Work on the mentioned points Lazy and you will achieve so much more. I guess some people have this particular image of you, try to prove them wrong! My vote is a yes, but only if you stick to what you are doing now. Don't fall back in your old patterns as I will flip my vote around in no time.

Good luck with your application!
User avatar
Starzy
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: London, UK.
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Starzy »

Lien~ wrote:Your in-game activity is scarily high. You alone have played more than half the time of ALL jb members together lol. Not sure whether it's healthy, but it for sure shows you like jb haha!
In that case, I could just afk in spec every night and easily get more hours. I'm not trying to create an argument here but everyone knows that LaZy and LampaN are the afk kings in spec throughout everyday in jailbreak so his activity shouldn't even be fair to be checked since probably half of it he's afk in spec. I'm not saying he doesn't play a lot because he does since I see it myself, but still.
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post (total 5):
Queijo da Serra, kamikazi, doeda, vDou, Путинтебяобстрелит
Image

Image
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Lien~ »

Starzy wrote:
Lien~ wrote:Your in-game activity is scarily high. You alone have played more than half the time of ALL jb members together lol. Not sure whether it's healthy, but it for sure shows you like jb haha!
In that case, I could just afk in spec every night and easily get more hours. I'm not trying to create an argument here but everyone knows that LaZy and LampaN are the afk kings in spec throughout everyday in jailbreak so his activity shouldn't even be fair to be checked since probably half of it he's afk in spec. I'm not saying he doesn't play a lot because he does since I see it myself, but still.
We are all aware of this. My point should've probably been worded a bit differently, my apologies for that. I have included the afk part within my reply as well, iirc. Nonetheless he is active as I have seen it myself and this afk thing will absolutely be taken into account but I don't see the need to make a big fuzz about it atm because each and every applicant out there (even the members/admins) have had their moments in afk and gained hours through it. Don't get me wrong here though, I'm not trying to wush your point away because you obviously made one, one that makes sense as well! Lets leave it with this.
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3340
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by KING SNEL »

Starzy wrote:
Lien~ wrote:Your in-game activity is scarily high. You alone have played more than half the time of ALL jb members together lol. Not sure whether it's healthy, but it for sure shows you like jb haha!
In that case, I could just afk in spec every night and easily get more hours. I'm not trying to create an argument here but everyone knows that LaZy and LampaN are the afk kings in spec throughout everyday in jailbreak so his activity shouldn't even be fair to be checked since probably half of it he's afk in spec. I'm not saying he doesn't play a lot because he does since I see it myself, but still.
Np there, admins does it all the time without getting kicked when regular players does. If afking, U know who u are Ironman! But yea he gained a shit ton of hours by afk speccing. Inb4 deleted post
User avatar
Agent Smith
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Agent Smith »

I know LaZy quite well and I have to admit my experience with him has been rather pleasant, I commend him.
It is purpose that creates us.
It is purpose that connects us.
It is purpose that pulls us.
It is purpose that guides us.
It is purpose that drives us.
It is purpose that defines.
It is purpose that binds us.
PiPi
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: toilet
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by PiPi »

sho din blatte

PROS
-Active
-Friendly
-Age
-Mature
-Knows the rules
-Using your vip menu when no members around
-Reports
-nice
-fat
-like ppl
-modrate ehm no

NEUTRALS
- Commanding- u dont command often

CONS
- u cant troll

pls nD*jail laazy thx bye
Med kärlek...
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Lien~ »

Extended

We have received some complaints in regards to your in-game behaviour when no admins/members are present. We definitely see potential but wonder whether what you've shown and are showing is the real you or a façade just to become a member. Don't take this too heavy to heart, as it's just something that made us wonder a tad too much and kept us from accepting/declining this application. Do bare in mind that it's something you should work on though. Be yourself, show what you are worth and good luck!
Thor

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Thor »

I played with lazy yesterday(13/04) and he was at times great but sometimes I found him quite annoying. He was commanding as a CT but he kept on making noises in his microphone which I found quite annoying, every now and then talking over the commander.

Again, I never really play here, so I don't know if you're normally like this but.. :S
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Wongerz »

Hi Lazy its glad to see you apply so here is what I have got to say then...

Pros

You got the required age to apply.
Decent application.
English is good but could be improved but that would be improved through socializing around nD anyway.
Your forum activity is OK.
You have a mic and you do command but I want to see you command more obviously.
You have reported in the past and you do this well.
Your in-game activity is very high and that is good because Jb want members at night to look around.

Neutrals

Moderating I would say is OK but I agree with Lien you need to interact with people a bit more its a very communicative game so yeah.
Immature at times but yes mature most of the time.
Cons

Probably handling a full server on your own.

Conclusion

Lazy I know you have already got extended and that is what I would have said to give you more time in those things but yes you still have a lot of pros so please use this time wisely to improve and if it goes right then definitely Yes for me.

Jubia
User avatar
Dangan
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Dangan »

Yoo.

I don't play much but the the little I have played I've unconciously watched you and then I remembered I've seen this apply way back
and that's propably the reason. I'll just comment away because it would bother me if I wouldn't for unknown reason.

As a friend and in-game company you're great as you do lot's of funsies and
you're easy to rely on and count on but how should I say this.. Let's use example:

High school fight: Two random guys you don't know are fighting. There are those who are creating
a bigger fight and cheering for it, there are few who are trying to stop it and then there is the
role where I would put you in, which is idle standbyer.

You should try or should have already put more effort into having more influence in-game.
Usually the votes are pretty one-sided so I'm quite surprised to see 2 completly different
opinions and I wonder if there is difference in behaviour during certain times. (Again not sure, I'm not online that much at all)

Everyone can make their own decision about my conclusion as I don't think it matters wether I say yes or no here.
I wish you good luck for your application Lazy and I hope you try to put effort into standing out of the crowd
and create a new brigther image as your old one may be little bit darker than current one.
User avatar
gucci
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by gucci »

yo, lazy is a gr8 candidate for the nd*jail team and he has great potential i'm sure he wont waste it as he moderates often, got my vote bud gl
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: LaZy's Application

Post by Maki »

Declined.

We feel as though ever since your last extension, your motivation has dropped drastically and we don't find you to be member material at the current time.
Image
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests