Admin Meeting Outcome 01-02-14

Maltazard

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 01-02-14

Post by Maltazard »

Congratz.
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

Gz everyone , time to start owning doe. :)
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Xeph, congratz mate, well deserved !
Bambi, unexpected but i dont think you need an extend to prove yourself, you already did !
Thierry, thought you would make it without an extend but whatever, im pretty sure you'll be accepted nexth month, no worry's just keep up the good work/moderation on the jailbreak server :)
Styx, congratz mate :)
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

Congrats everyone
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Rofl, you hold a meeting without one of the most active Admins (it seems), and she didn't even know about the fact that one would be held? What a bunch of amateuristic crap this place is still. I fully agree with Gohan.
These users thanked the author QuickSilver for the post (total 4):
SenSei, Starzy, Spiitzz, Edo ツ
.gif © Kwaakt
RazoR'

Post by RazoR' »

In my time of playing on nD darkness was one of the most active members on Assault and fundm, kinda harsh, but i guess you guys have a reason for kicking him........
Last edited by RazoR' on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I did know about the meeting as I was the one that made the agenda points and brought yesterday's date up as the suggested one. However, after I had an outfall with another admin I went offline and knowing regit would be an hour late + Laprot and East saying they couldn't be there I assumed it wouldn't be held and thus postponed to today or any other day this week. I went to bed at 12 and even messaged in Private that the new suggested date would be tomorrow.

I find it ridiculous that I was not included knowing I am the most active admin out there + some points simply needed me there in order to come to a clear decision (**tool for example).

I'll leave the rest of my post for Admin Private as posting it here is probably not the smartest thing to do.

One thing I do wish to say, is that I have done my utmost best to make the distance between members and admins smaller, and I feel as though whatever I have accomplished last month has now been thrown to waste. I'm sorry, especially to those that have now left the team or are thinking about leaving...
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
SenSei
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Could someone explain to me what the super bad thing was that happend?

Sultan and Darkness kicked due to inactivity must be justified? Altough I must agree that them having to read it here shows horrible manners.
Xeph and Bambi are both friendly members of the community, it shouldn't be THAT horrible for them to become members?

Changes to the rules aren't big?

So where is the problem? I mean maybe the member votes weren't really taken into account, but they never are? Admins stand above the members, members have no vote in the admin world, its been like this for years and will always be like this. Stop being under the impression you have input. The past has clearly shown the way it is (its the reason I refuse to join member meetings).

Gratz to xeph and bambi, you will do good!
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 2):
wei, Edo ツ
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Jellow wrote:Could someone explain to me what the super bad thing was that happend?

Sultan and Darkness kicked due to inactivity must be justified? Altough I must agree that them having to read it here shows horrible manners.
Xeph and Bambi are both friendly members of the community, it shouldn't be THAT horrible for them to become members?

So where is the problem? I mean maybe the member votes weren't really taken into account, but they never are? Admins stand above the members, members have no vote in the admin world, its been like this for years and will always be like this. Stop being under the impression you have input. The past has clearly shown the way it is (its the reason I refuse to join member meetings).

The actual problem is that one of the most activest admins (Lien~) wasn't involved to the meeting. This due to misscommunication.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
SenSei

Post by SenSei »

Thierry Henry wrote:
Jellow wrote:Could someone explain to me what the super bad thing was that happend?

The actual problem is that one of the most activest admins (Lien~) wasn't involved to the meeting. This due to misscommunication.
don try to explain it henry this guy is clearly to dumb
There’s gon’ be some stuff you see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future.
But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor,
you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
— Tupac Shakur

ShAl' D.

Post by ShAl' D. »

Nice outcome.

Congratz to the new members, and a special one for Starzy. GJ dude, it's well deserved.
"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over" - Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Wow someone actually congratulated* me! Thanks Shal' ;)
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post:
Koyumu

Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Thierry Henry wrote:

Yes but a meeting isnt made or broken by a single person?
ShAl' D.

Post by ShAl' D. »

Starzy wrote:Wow someone actually thanked me! Thanks Shal' ;)
Well, it seems that people are indeed more focused on anecdotes than on actual things that matters (no offense but still).

Some people mentionned that things never change in nD, but really what WILL never change in nD is the ability of people to whine to death and make big stories out of bullshit, disregarding the actual topics of interest. It's a shame, but people are people.

Once again congratulations for your promotion, and I sure think you'll be even more useful as you already were.
"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over" - Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
Makita

Post by Makita »

Gratz Xeph and Bambi, well deserved!

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'

Return to “Old News”