Justice please

SALUDOS

Justice please

Post by SALUDOS »

Hello, today at 2:15 AM, i was banned by Maki for harrasment.
You might remember this topic http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=20001 that was created by Spx a couple of weeks ago, and now it has happend again, the same member do the same special treatment. Apparently he as a nD fun member moderates more on Jail than the jail members, before the first round of the map have even started I was switched to the terrorist team. After I got switched nD jail darra switched himself to CT and he got to be CT, I was very angry and sad over this happening when 2 admins and 3+ members saw this horrific abuse of powers from Maki. My request isnt to be unbanned, i have to wait 2 hours since its a temp. ban. My request is, admin do a serious talk to Maki or in worse case, remove his usage of the member powers on the nD servers. Thank you.
These users thanked the author SALUDOS for the post:
Spx.
pls unban
Mati

Re: Justice please

Post by Mati »

8.5/10
lol
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Hi, Saludos Peter Vargas.

You were switched for your incompetency to be a good CT in general in which you followed by harassing and earnt you a few kicks then a ban. You insulted Lampan the map just before that resulted in you getting kicked. The ratio was perfectly fine as Darra switched himself so there was no issue.

Do you wish to bring this to the court for the Judges to deal with it?

BTW; Ideas & Projects is for as suggested by the name Ideas & Project, I'll help you by moving it to the right section.
Mati

Post by Mati »

"To court this shall go, law shall strike up on thou and may the almighty lord be with you."
These users thanked the author Mati for the post:
Spx.
lol
Tomato
VIP

Post by Tomato »

no heres saludos ffs
Chillz

Post by Chillz »

He can command when neccesary, altough you dont have seen him when he was CT before.
I CALL WITTNESSES!
-----------------

Kempa, Where the fuck is my sandwhich?
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

This topic should be open for everyone to see how bad of a member you are, and how poor your judgement is. I will not give up, I will continue doing this until you have no member powers left. Everyone who plays at the nD community and the servers should be able to see how bad of a member you acutally are, a true shame that the admins didnt ban you at the server. And yes, I will take this to court.
These users thanked the author SALUDOS for the post (total 3):
Laprot the Freekiller, Spx., Spoderman
pls unban
Boab The BUILDER

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

In all fairness maki if you were to switch everyone that showed incompetency as a ct, we wouldnt have many left
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Boab wrote:In all fairness maki if you were to switch everyone that showed incompetency as a ct, we wouldnt have many left
Depends on the criteria you base yourself on. Saludos is at the deep bottom and never really does anything that useful as a CT. I'd rather have a member as a CT than him for sure and I'd rather have like 90% of the players of nD over him.

Also I shall attempt to summon the court for you, worry not.
Boab The BUILDER

I dont base myself on criteria as such, as i am not referring to myself as being incompetent, And although you may have a general viewing, I am sure you are aware that saludos can be (and now is showing it alot more than before) a much more useful ct than most others on the server, be as it may this behaviour may not be consistent, why does that say you have the right to switch him before he has done anything wrong as a ct? If someone is breaking ct rules they should be switched or kicked no doubt, but when he has done nothing wrong and is not CT banned, why should he be switched? If he has harrassed lampan like you said, punishment may be just, but a switch is completely irrelevant to the problem harrassing presents, and if any fuels the situation. From what has been presented I would back the notion that this was a poor judgement call if anything. I am referring only to the incident of being switched, My points do not concern the events following
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

You were probably not there and based on how I view Saludos, I don't judge him as an useful CT and preferred having someone else in the team (Darra switched which was a much more better choice). If I don't see him as someone useful to the CT team, I am allowed to switch him. He shouldn't have resorted to insulting and harassing just after and he was clearly in the wrong.

I don't see this as poor judgement.

Note that the harassing of Lampan and the rest was the reason as to which he got banned. He got an explanation of why he got on the server.
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

Maki wrote:You were probably not there and based on how I view Saludos, I don't judge him as an useful CT and preferred having someone else in the team (Darra switched which was a much more better choice). If I don't see him as someone useful to the CT team, I am allowed to switch him. He shouldn't have resorted to insulting and harassing just after and he was clearly in the wrong.

I don't see this as poor judgement.

Note that the harassing of Lampan and the rest was the reason as to which he got banned. He got an explanation of why he got on the server.
Hhahahaha your so full of shit. "If I don't see him as someone useful to the CT team, I am allowed to switch him" Where does that say in the member guidelines in nD private?
pls unban
Tox1c

Post by Tox1c »

wait, aint you the guy that commited suicide twice the map before you got banned?
Boab The BUILDER

It doesnt matter, What has been said is that he joined the ct team and you immediately switched him, Saludos can be a good CT, but like any he chooses not to be. But I dont get how you think it is reasonable to switch someone due to the fact you think he doesnt do much as a ct. The server is FULL of people who dont do much as a ct. You did not give him a chance to prove he would have been a good ct on that map. Are you going to switch him every time he goes ct?

Be as it may in your eyes Darra is a better choice, I have been in many an occasion where a ct team has had many people who sit around and do nothing, fuck around or just dont aid the team in general, or when there is a full ct team who are bad commanders, I will voice my desire to go and command, but i would never as myself if moderating, switch someone who i thought was a shit commander to get someone better at commanding in without him doing something wrong nor would i ever expect of a moderator to do such things. The point im trying to make here maki is you cant go around punishing people before they have done anything wrong.

If I could equate an example to this using a more real life scenario, Someone comes out of jail for doing something against the law say robbing a bank, would you see fit to arrest him straight away because you thought he was going to do it again? you dont have any evidence to support that thought other than his history, And its unfair in a simple sense of the word. Like I said, I dont get how you think that should be allowed before he has even done anything bad, You might as well permanently ct ban him if your view is going to be as narrow this event shows

And if you will look maki, I clearly stated that my points were solely based on your switching of him, so I do view that as bad judgement
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Return to “Trash”