[Declined] B7 applying for membership

All declined Applications are stored here.
Edo ツ

B7 applying for membership

Post by Edo ツ »

B7 application for nD Jail

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9669935
- NickName: Beast7
- Sex: Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): During my whole time on CS i've never been a member and/or admin. I've been a leader/member in other games, but nothing i really wanna bring up.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: Well, take a look! Average amount of time on the servers is around 4 hours i guess. (Source : GameTracker)
Spoiler!
Image Image
This picture was taken today and you can see that my activity clearly dropped. This has nothing to do with the community, the thing is that i've got a jobcoach now. It's a bit like school. I'm there 8:30-16:00 every monday, tuesday, thursday and friday, (we got always homework on wednesdays). This'll keep for approximately 4 weeks, after that i'll get a individual jobcoach and only be away for one day, no worries ;)
Spoiler!
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? According to GameTracker i was first seen on Nov 03, 2012, but my passion for jb started around April 2013 and i've basically played here daily since, at least the days i've been at home that's for sure.

- Do you have a working mic? Yes, of course.

About me
-snipped by Shadi-
SoeSope

Re: B7 applying for membership

Post by SoeSope »

You're ready for a jailbreak member. Yes from my side. Good luck with your application B7!
Run for the death
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Hello Beast i'm glad to see that you you decided give it a second shot. You've improved alot since your first application, both mature and knowledge wise.

- Activity - You have a really nice actvity also you tend to be playing at night time where we especially need members.
- Knowledge - You pretty much know the stuff, i've seen some minor misstakes but i think you'll pick it up fast.
- Mature - Before i found you quite whinish, but i guess you have grown with the time here on nD and you have a very calm way of talking to people when you are explaining or asking.
- Bring joy - You're seem to be a very happy nice guy which brings a fun atmosphere to the server and i think you'll be even better at bringing joy to the server as a member.
- Standing out of the crowd - Everyone who plays jb atm do know you so there's no questions about standing out of the crowd.
- Commanding - You are a very good commander, but command more!

I don't really see cons atm, i see you as good member candidate.
Good luck and it's a Yes from Laprot
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post (total 2):
MADLIFE!, BLuuuue #
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
NaVida

Post by NaVida »

Hey Beast, I have pretty much the same opinion as Laprot.
You are a very friendly guy, mature, very good commander, you know how to deal with all kinds of arguments and other problems, and you actually bring much joy into the server.
Overall I think you are the perfect candidate for a JB member at the moment.

Big yes from me.

GL man!
Big H

Post by Big H »

As you might've noticed from other applications, I'm not big on pro's and con's, I prefer to be straight forward, and tell ya what I think.

I think that you're ready for a trial in membership. You are quite familiar with the rules, people know ya, I believe you're a decent commander, if memory serves me right.

I vote yes on this application, and I wish you good luck.
"A wise man speak because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something." - Aristotle
xeonnn»

Post by xeonnn» »

beastseven deserves member as he is member material and he got wat it takes to become a member, YES
Last edited by xeonnn» on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninja kayZ

Post by Ninja kayZ »

From playing with you in JB when i was around...

You definitely are a member material from my eyes.... Activity are spot on, commanding... Smexy voice.

I know you have change as well. You have become more calmm :) (only crazy when im around ;) so f off xeon his mine)

You, sir, deserve it and best of luck!!

A 110.5% YESSSSSSS

-Builder4Life-

Ninja kayZ rules

When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting
Spoiler!
NinjA kayZ` KaiZidO (CS 1.6 Player since 2003)

Back To The Shadow Lair
Boab The BUILDER

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

Big YES from me buddy. If I spot anything you need work on I will let you know.. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Boab The BUILDER for the post:
RazoR'
Kari --

Post by Kari -- »

I've seen you playing and you are a nice guy.
yes from my side :)
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Beast, here are my cons/neutrals and pro's.

Pro's:
  • Very active in game.
  • In my eyes are you one of the better commanders around.
  • You know most of the rules (some rules not, but everyone doesn't know all the rules correctly)
  • You have the required age to apply
  • You bring something with you when you join the server.
  • Very known by the community/players around on the Jb server.
  • Something i really have respect for, are people that take there time with an apply. A great + imo for this apply. Goodjob on it.
Neutrals:
  • Your forum activity is poor. You joined the forums from mei 2013 and you have 129 posts (atm). I Really would like to see you getting active on the forums.
  • Not sure if someone else noticed, but sometimes when you die you can talk in the mic after it (was maybe before i constantly played JB, so i take my words back if i'm wrong)
Con's
  • I think this might be the only con i have, i'm not sure if you can handle a full server on your own. Because of the many people you know you might act too nice to them. Even i think this is going on a good way because you changed alot and i think you can change on this point also.
Conclusion:
  • Hey there Beast, the last time when you apply'd you weren't ready for it but i'm sure you are now. You changed a lot and i'm happy to see/say that. You are member material in my eyes and you should deserver atleast a spot in the Jail member team. Yes from me & goodluck.
@People posting here, could you be more specific why he should get accepted? just saying 'yes, because you are a good guy etc..' wont help the members/admins on voting for him. Even worse, these 'posts/reply's' won't count i'm worried. Anyways.. i like/love it you post so thanks.
Spoderman

Post by Spoderman »

Hello Beast, I will give you my thoughts.

Pros
-Game-activity
-Rule knowledge
-Great english speaking & writing
-Known by almost everyone on the JailBreak community (sticking out of the crowd)
-Always happy and brings a very nice atmosphere to the server
-Helps out and moderates when you can
-Friendly and calm

Neutrals
-Reports (I have seen you votekick/voteban with VIP-Powers)
-Commanding (you are an excellent commander but you need to command more buddy)
-Forum activity

Cons
Only one that I can see, you are a friendly guy and it might be difficult to kick/ban your friends. But that's completely up to you.

I have known you for quite a while now and you have become a friend that I will never forget. I wish you all of luck and are hoping that you will become a member for everyone's best.
Last edited by Spoderman on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Spoderman for the post (total 2):
el mano, SenSei
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Thanks for your time guys, much appreciated replies :D
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Ninja kayZ wrote:From playing with you in JB when i was around...

You definitely are a member material from my eyes.... Activity are spot on, commanding... Smexy voice.

I know you have change as well. You have become more calmm :) (only crazy when im around ;) so f off xeon his mine)

You, sir, deserve it and best of luck!!

A 110.5% YESSSSSSS

-Builder4Life-

Ninja kayZ rules
Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk hello im ninja kayz

OT.

Beast you deserve being a member, eventhough you say I owe you 5k I already paid you noov!
Anyway ur a friendly guy sometimes rage but not extremely bad, just like every single human has.
Though if possible don't use your mic as T, Thank you.
As said, Yes from me.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I must admit that your behaviour of a couple of months back and also my reply on your previous application still have some impact on me when it comes to judging you. I haven't been here an awful lot lately but I have seen your positive changes. I noticed you've improved and it would be unfair if I base my opinion on something that is most-likely/could be completely wrong (and I am starting to believe I am; seeing that all the other posts and votes are nothing but positive). So, I will stick to a blank leaning towards a yes because I kinda agree to what Spoderman said in his post. Good luck with your app dude!
bis

Post by bis »

A biblical beast has applied..

Positives
- Clear and understandable voice when commanding
- Great knowledge of Jailbreak rules
- Active on the Jailbreak servers (even more than some members) and moderating both in T and CT
- Never seen you rage at all, always calm and friendly
- Excellent English and grammar, meaning if anyone needs help in game you can speak to them in a way they can understand
- You are known by everyone in JB servers, and not for bad reasons
- Whenever I see you in the server I always see you having a good time, whether its having banter with players ingame, messing around with Yu2Wez 'beast you suck' or just playing in general you always seem to have a great time which brings a nice atmosphere to the server.
- Mature guy, friend and player
- Above the age to become a member
If there is anything else I've missed it would be here.
Neutrals
N/A
Negatives
N/A

All in all I think you should be a member, you are almost always online when I am and active ingame at times when admins or members aren't online, you have a great rule knowledge and know how to deal with problems ingame. Also you have respect from everyone ingame, some people that have applied are either unknown in the community or too young to be respected. I have also seen people put reports and forum activity in neutrals, well to be honest reports for jailbreak are irrelevant since I would say 80% of things that occur in jailbreak are dealt with by members and rest of the problems are too minor to report on. I also see you post on the forums all the time so I don't really know why they are putting that against you but hopefully whenever the next admin meeting occurs I hope to see a nD Jail* | Beast7 ingame. :)
And obviously my vote is a Yes.
Good luck bro, you deserve to be a member.
These users thanked the author bis for the post:
BLuuuue #

Return to “Declined Applications”