[Declined] AppLy For nD*Jail Member

All declined Applications are stored here.
BLuuuue #

AppLy For nD*Jail Member

Post by BLuuuue # »

-Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:22178215
-NickName:BLuuuue #
-Sex:Male
-Experience Level:I Was An Admin On 2 Servers Algerian Ones I Know All The Server Commands I Know How To Report And Ban Cheaters And Spammers And Also Wanr Them And The VIP Menu Command And The Other Command Like REviving And Switching People , I Help People That Have Problems And Also People That Are Mad And If i Had The VIP Menu It Would Be Better But Even Without It Im good Too To Help Other Players But Immpossible For The ones That Spam Mic exct
-Average amount of time on our servers per day :Every Day i Play Cs In The Afternoon And The night An Average Of ALmost 10Hours Per Day 6 On Jailbreak And 4 In Others To Keep My Cs Skills
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? :I Start Playing On This Server In Summer 2013 In Augst I Know Its Not Too Much But Since Then Im Playing A Lot JailBreak And I Know All The Rules i Was Very Fast At Learning Them Wasent Easy But i Had The Heart To Do It
- Do you have a working mic? : Always And Forever
- Life : Im Leanring The Civil Engineering To Be An Architect And Playing Cs Jailbreak Helps Me With The Different Maps So I Study 8 Hours A Day And PLay Cs Also A Little Difficult Life And ALso I Pratice Sport Im a Tennis Man So If My First Life Dont Work Il Will CHange To The PLan "B" ;a Proffsional CAreer In Tennis
- Positive Part : Im A Very Good Person And i Have Lot of Friends And Im Loved By People i Have No Ennemies All The Players in Jailbreak Are My Friends I Hate No One And i Never did Something Bad To Anyone And I Want To Be Accepted To Make The World Better And I've Seen Many Abusers And Cheaters in This Server I Want to Solve This Problem And I Want to Help Good Guys I Know That The Reports And My Froum Activity Is Bad But I Will Be Better And i Will Do 100% Of My Power To Expand
And I Want To Thank You Guys For Reading My Application And If You Want to Ask Me Anything PM me On Steam Or Here Hope I'll Get Accepted :D
The man who lets the love of his life pass him by will end up alone with his regrets and all the sighs in the world won't soothe his soul .
KING SNEL

Re: AppLy For nD*Jail Member

Post by KING SNEL »

Only played with u once, u seem like a nice guy but I can't give u pro's/con's atm, but until then I wish u GL.

And ''I Want to Help Good Guys I Know That The Reports And My Froum Activity Is Bad But I Will Be Better And i Will Do 100% Of My Power To Expand''. Why don't u work on this before u apply? Would give u a big CON thought.
BLuuuue #

Post by BLuuuue # »

Thank You SneL You Seem Like A Nice Guy Too ^^
And Yes Im Working On It This Days
The man who lets the love of his life pass him by will end up alone with his regrets and all the sighs in the world won't soothe his soul .
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

What Is This? I Found This Hilarious.
These users thanked the author ZnK for the post:
sixon
Big H

Post by Big H »

I don't mean to be offensive now, so please, don't take any offense by this. But your application looked like some young kid, who is desperate to join the nD Jail team.

First of all, fix your grammar. Second, try not to sound too desperate, that is to your disadvantage. Third, a little more than 2 months playing time would be REALLY helpfull when applying.

Fix these three things, and then I might consider voting a yes. For now, it's a no.
"A wise man speak because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something." - Aristotle
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

^ Pretty much my point, beside that you never will get a yes from me, maybe a blank..who knows.
nBi

Post by nBi »

Hi

You are quite new to the Community, and the JB server.
You seem as a good guy, but may improve a bit more on some things:
You say that you are helping, and it might be like that, but try to do it more so more players/members notice that.
Try to moderate more, since you almost never do, or?
And you claim that you know how to report etc. Try to make a report then, to show that you are cabable of it.
( Doesn't have to be on the JB server, there are the others as Assault or DM... )
Doubtful that you know all the rules, maybe the general, but not all or more than general.
And saying " I learned them fast, wasn't easy, but I had the heart do do it" won't make people Believe in it.
Just makes you look like you want to do Everything fast and get the "Powers"
So try to improve the above mentioned things and try to play for a longer time (Not more hours, just a longer period ),
so players/members see those things.

PS. If you are the one typing " Like (much space between) this (much space between) . "
Then try to avoid that, since it won't help you with this application.

(Maybe wrong somewhere? But yeah... )
Last edited by nBi on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

Why do you write every word with a capital? Makes your application very annoying to read.

Also I saw you micspam at the end of the map on JB, minor offence but still quite annoying, try not to do that.
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Hello Blue, it's nice to see that you want to be apart of nD but you have so many things to work on. Just ask me on steam if you any questions, ill try to help you as much as possible.
Lien made a great guideline for new people like you who wanna reach the member position of this community.
Spoiler!
- Go to this page and add some members + admins. It makes it a bit easier to communicate that way.

- Here you can see your amount of posts which is currently only 2 which basically is a no-go. Try to participate more on the forums and share your view with us in topics in ''The Lounge'' for example (we have shitloads of subforums and 100s of topics). That way people get to know you.

- Also, make sure that people ingame know you. Not everyone ingame is familiar with these forums and thus can't judge you on your forum activity. (neither on your ingame activity if you haven't build up a name;) )

- Try to catch rulebreakers ingame. First try to talk to them, explain them the rules and make sure you know them yourself so you can guide other people. If you find cheaters or people who rulebreak which can't be solved by having a talk with them you can report them here. By doing so you show dedication and by looking into your reports we can have a view on how you would act up/handle things in certain situations.

- Also, if you make a a presentation topic, you can tell us some more about yourself which will result in people getting to know you better.

- Go to this page and check out the Accepted Applications. I am sure you will be inspired when you look at it. Don't copy applications but feel free to check them out to see what we expect from an applicant.

- In case you really want this and you are ready to work on the things I mentioned, check out the Forum Rules as well. You can find those by clicking this link. And here you will find the complete Jailbreak-Guide. Read it, it's very handy!
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
Lien~
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Blue , i normally never make a list of pro's/con's for people that don't have been that long in this community but here i will it for you.

Pro's:
- Pretty active in game.
- *You seem to be a nice guy.
- Playing on other server(s) from Nd.

Neutrals:

- You don't know all the rules (i have seen that when i played on JB)
- *You can be a nice and cool guy but you have also your moments. With this i mean you can be type harsh sometimes and you can't wait that long. Have patient and wait. If a member doesn't read the chat try to type it once again but don't start with CAPS or so.
- English, it's good but also not GREAT. I think you know it and if i was you i should work on it. It's very usefull if you commanding and if you wanna help/warn people.

Con's:
- Your forum activity is really bad, this is probly because you don't have been that long around in this community.
- **You're too knew and people don't know you. Even that you play on JB dayly people still have no vision on you. Try to involve yourself to the community.
- You said in your apply that you ''trying to help people'' , to be honest i didn't see that when i was around in JB (it can be me but i think i'm correct, if i'm not correct you can say that also)
- I know you don't have a lot to report in the JB server but try to PM a member (so brings us back to **) when things are not going correctly. (i know most of the times it isn't going like it should go when there is no member in the server)
- *** Like Nbi said, try to type normal. There is NO need to type like this: i am mad. This gives a bad idea about you.
- Last but not least.. Try to enjoy the game. I see now and then that you are 'mad' for no reason and that's not needed. Things happen and they will always happen. Just get over it and wait till the next 'round/day' starts.
- To come back to ***, if i read/see this on the server i'm not sure if you are mature enough tbh. This is a bad sign and you really have to work on this.
- I'm don't think almost sure about it that you can't handle a full server on your own. Without having the right rule knowledge i think it aint gonna happen that you can lead a full server perfectly.

Like laprot/lappy said: Try to read that guideline and don't worry to ask things! Everyone has to learn & everyone makes mistakes! Just learn from it :)

I don't wanna vote a NO or YES so.. my vote will be blank
Proffset'

Post by Proffset' »

I have to say it's a bit to early for you. You lack rule knowledge, the other day you had /lr and cheated on it and KO9 said I can kill you for cheating, so I killed you and then you flamed me on steam saying you fucking bitch I'll report you etc you also have a very harassive attitude. Even though your nice for a small thing a freekill you can get really mad and I'm afraid what could happend if you was a member with powers.
Your also pretty much invisible on the forums and don't stand out of crowd in game so people don't really know they can go to you if they need help, since you barely moderate/help out. Your application is also in that kind of form of begging as said before, "I will use 100% off my powers to expand", you should try to make good reports which will show other people you know whats over the limit and enough so you don't ban someone for a minor thing when you have the powers.
Try to improve your mic usage and improve these cons and soon in the future I think you'll have a spot in the team.

PS: One thing I want to make sure you understand is that most of replys on applys are in cons form so they know what to improve, because they probably know their pros already themselves.
BLuuuue #

Post by BLuuuue # »

From Now i will to be a better guy
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Ehh..?

Your a nice guy mate, friendly, calm and knowing the rules.
Though not really member material.
Sorry for dissapointing you...
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Tomato
VIP

Post by Tomato »

If u play a little bit more and try to moderate and command i will give u yes also try to work on forum activity :D
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Stay yourself, work on what needs fixing, improve what asks for improvement and you should be fine. Stay positive, remember the words of people that are trying to help you and learn from the outcome - no matter what. You can agree or disagree, try to suck it up like a sponge and work with it. Other than that, look at Laprot's posts. Good luck with your application!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
BLuuuue #

Return to “Declined Applications”