View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 3:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Fury and Minato ban
Nickname in-game :Makka and Minato and Fat man
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : Sorry I don't know
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : Speedy share
Facts noticed :Well in this Demo i can say that minato and fury were freekilling at one point and some others as well as that fat man was gun feeding they were messing around and rawfulz in this demo was getting annoyed seriously and I am not joking. Gun feeding, Freekilling,
Abusing 1 2 3 game

Code:
http://speedy.sh/Xtz8T/makka.dem

http://speedy.sh/Xtz8T/makka.dem

http://imgur.com/a/RNc6v

Minato ip

Sorry no screenshot but this is fury's ip

STEAM_0:0:36997952 fury's steam ID

Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 pm

#2 Post Re: Fury and Minato ban
Can you give me the STEAM ID's of the other people you reported? I will take a look at the proof later tonight.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:00 pm

#3 Post Re: Fury and Minato ban
I just watched the demo.

- Fat man did not do anything wrong. He did not gunfeed either. He only threw an empty tmp in the cage as he was playing a game with it.
- Minato did break the rules and did not care at all/was even laughing at his own actions. He freekilled at least 6 people during this demo and did not stop regardless of people complaining.
- Makka was, just as minato, freekilling and not following the rules. He also went in the cage and killed the guy who had his /lr (the road that led the T to his /lr was also unfair combined with freekilling).

Both Makka and minato did not care and although it was (as stated in the demo) 3am, there were a few people that complained about their playing style and that should have been taken into account and both of them should have stopped.

However, as you have not added proof (a screenshot) of their steam ID I will not take action until you do so. If it has not been added by tomorrow I will have to decline this report.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:20 pm

#4 Post Re: Fury and Minato ban
I wanted to post this for so long already but i just didn't had any..

here it comes:

Spoiler: show

Quote:
[Banned after freekilling]

Quote:
[warned for the 5th time or so for mic spamming]

Minato's ID:

• Steam_0:1:20267428

All i can say is that these two still didn't got a strike is just.. amazing.. Both just playing around, not even caring if they freekill or not and so on and so on. A ban could do them both good and they might think twice then.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 am

#5 Post Re: Fury and Minato ban
Some additional proof. http://imgur.com/v25MdhM,mpzZvor,BdS1ug ... Ty,zhKw44h Yes he also plays around often as CT can be confirmed by member in like deathruns etc literally every map as CT.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:21 pm

#6 Post Re: Fury and Minato ban
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:20267428 - minato - Strike 2 + 168 hour ban.
- Abuse (Freekilling + Minor Harrasment).

Minato has been warned/slain/kicked and banned multiple times over the past period. Minato, I advise you to calm down, watch your words and who you kill when you return and stay out of trouble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEAM_0:0:36997952 - MaKKa - Strike 1 + 96 hour ban.
- Abuse (Freekilling)

MaKKa please follow the rules. Only english in your mic, watch who you kill and stay out of trouble.

Jubia, next time add proof of all the ID's you are reporting - that will make it a lot easier for me to handle.

Thanks for the report and the additional proof.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]