Roadrage Bugs

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/rr.neonDragon.net:27015]rr.neonDragon.net:27015[/url] | Roadrage Stats
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Roadrage Bugs

Post by Pukata »

Post all the bugs you come across with on this topic

Fixed bugs :
Spoiler!
  • Map rounds now properly end after 00:00 even if no team died.
  • RTV is now working.
  • Double jump re-enabled.
bis

Re: Roadrage Bugs

Post by bis »

September 9th: The map doesn't actually change, its bugged on awesome_cars2 and when a votemap appears, a different map gets picked and the server acts as it changes but ends up restarting and loading awesome_cars2 again.
Edit: If you TK and get killed because of it when the next round starts you can retry and play that round so the TK punishment only works for people that don't know that you can re join and play again.
Soeplepel

Post by Soeplepel »

Arghhhhhhh, I've been playing awesome_cars2 three times in a row now. It crashes everytime it wants to change map, I'd say: remove that damn map :(
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

Soeplepel wrote:Arghhhhhhh, I've been playing awesome_cars2 three times in a row now. It crashes everytime it wants to change map, I'd say: remove that damn map :(
The map is not what causes the crash.
Removing the map won't help either seeing as it's the base map of the server, when the server crashes it falls back to that map.
Removing the map would just mean that you'd play another map 4 times in a row if the server crashes.
bis

Post by bis »

DarkNess wrote:
Soeplepel wrote:Arghhhhhhh, I've been playing awesome_cars2 three times in a row now. It crashes everytime it wants to change map, I'd say: remove that damn map :(
The map is not what causes the crash.
Removing the map won't help either seeing as it's the base map of the server, when the server crashes it falls back to that map.
Removing the map would just mean that you'd play another map 4 times in a row if the server crashes.
Ah, I thought the amx vote plugin was bugged or something, similar situation with jb_snow, when jb server crashes it reverts back to snow, but not as often.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

It's not hard to change the crash-map of our servers. If his happens let us know what the picked/voted map was, might be something wrong with that. As Darkness said, the reason you go back to that map is because, if the server crashes, it automatically goes back to the so called 'crash-map', just like jb_snow.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Can join the server but cant JOIN any team... Annoying.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Proffset'

Post by Proffset' »

Indeed with bixplus's bug. But I know why on some maps you can only be like 10 max in each team and doesn't that have to do with to few spawns? After 10 people its full.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Bixplus wrote:Can join the server but cant JOIN any team... Annoying.
Proffset' wrote:Indeed with bixplus's bug. But I know why on some maps you can only be like 10 max in each team and doesn't that have to do with to few spawns? After 10 people its full.
Mapname's needed so more spawnpoints can be added. If you remember what map it was on, post it here so it can be handled faster.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Proffset' wrote:Indeed with bixplus's bug. But I know why on some maps you can only be like 10 max in each team and doesn't that have to do with to few spawns? After 10 people its full.
Please mention the names of the maps where this happens. Thanks!
Proffset'

Post by Proffset' »

Lien~ wrote:
Please mention the names of the maps where this happens. Thanks!
Carpark something ka_carpark maybe similar anyways?
Proffset'

Post by Proffset' »

The server has been crashing for the last 3 maps, we choose map just when its to change the map, the scoreboard comes up and it crashes basicly the same issue as before.
Soeplepel

Post by Soeplepel »

Fix the freaking bug already........
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Soeplepel wrote:Fix the freaking bug already........
Might be a bit hard if you don't mention which bug you're talking about you know. I agree things are going really slow, but telling "fix the freaking bugs" won't make it go faster.
Soeplepel

Post by Soeplepel »

Maki wrote:
Soeplepel wrote:Fix the freaking bug already........
Might be a bit hard if you don't mention which bug you're talking about you know. I agree things are going really slow, but telling "fix the freaking bugs" won't make it go faster.
Obviously the map change bug

Return to “Roadrage!”