Admin meeting outcome 11-08-2013

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Admin meeting outcome 11-08-2013

Post by Shadi »

Hey community, here we are once again to give you the news of this meeting's recruitment.

Recruited
  • capitan pescanova for nD* Fun

Trials
  • Andy for nD* Jail - Accepted
  • NETTOBEAR for nD* Jail - Accepted
  • Mr.Pain for nD* Fun - Accepted
  • Mlle.LOLe for nD* Runner - Accepted
Extended Trials
  • nBi for nD* Jail - Left
  • Queijo da Serra for nD* Fun - Membership Ended

Promoted:

Forum Moderators:
  • nD** Maki is not only a permban tooler now but also a forum moderator and will help with forum-related cleanups/tasks and make sure everyone is behaving well on the forums

Permban toolers:
  • sILAZS#uNLEASHED for nD** Fun - Accepted - Due to his ability to spot cheaters with almost a flawless record we have decided to grant him the permban tool to help clean the servers faster and more efficiently.
  • MrPain for nD** Fun - Accepted - Despite that he recently became member he has done huge effort keeping the servers clean and we decided to award him the tool based on his ability and effort.

Thanks, that's all for this time folks. Have a nice day and congratulations to everybody who got what they wanted. Vice versa, there's always a brighter tomorrow and a second chance.

PS. I did not forget the extended but since an extension isn't a final conclusion I've decided not to include it.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 6):
sILAZS#uNLEASHED, capitan pescanova, SoeSope, MrPain, KyuHyunie~, Veghan
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Queijo da Serra

Re: Admin meeting outcome 11-08-2013

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Congratulations to the passed trials(except mine...) and permban toolers well deserved both, also congratulations to maki. No comment on the recruited member however..
Last edited by Queijo da Serra on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

Boring outcome :/

gratz to pescanova though
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

congratz for the peepz above:D
sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

Gratz to capitan, Maki and MrPain and the accepted trials!!

Other recruits Keep up the good work!!

And Thanks for the double star and the trust.

:happy-bouncymagenta: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-partydance:

PS: Keep your head up Queijo !
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

First of all, a big congratulations to Capitan! You very well deserve it. You've been working hard, improved a lot on the mentioned cons and have proven to be a worthy candidate. I must say I'm impressed with how good your cheater-nose is. Keep it up and feel free to contact me if you need any help in-game/forum or nD Private/nD-menu related. I would be more than happy to do that for you.

Big H, Beast, Spoderman, Sixxon, Xeonn and GodFelloW; keep your heads up. There is always another chance another time. No need to back down or be disappointed. Try to work on the mentioned cons, improve yourself and try again when the time is ready!!

Congrats to my boys Netto and Andy for passing their trials and to Mlle.LOLe and Pain for passing yours too. Well deserved. You've done nothing but a good job over the past few weeks, I'm prouf of you all.

Silas and Pain, I had not seen it coming if I am honest but both of you deserve it. Well done. Take your time, don't ban too quick though. There is no need to rush!

Soesope and Razor, keep up the good work and you'll be seeing yourselves wearing the tag by next month. I'll keep my eye on you Soesope, looking at the replies of other people I might have misjudged you. And Razor, just like Capitan; the Orange tag will look so much nicer on you ;) Be ready for it guys!! A shit ton of work is coming your way :p

Serra, I don't really know in detail what happened but I am sure the admins have their reasons for why you got demoted. Keep your head up! Try to show people you can change and try again when you feel you are ready.

Also, big congrats to Maki! He'll sure as hell make it easier for all of us by having forum mod as well. Just stay away from my things :lol:

Last but not least, what happened to the outcome of our member meetings? Did you guys manage to discuss it or not? And is there any way for you guys to tell us what will happen with the major lags we've been having on the servers/forum lately?
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
capitan pescanova
MrPain

Post by MrPain »

Thanks Silazs... Gratz to you too and to all accepted.

For the Extended. Good Luck and keep on rocking.

For the Declined. Keep your head up.
Spoiler!
ImageImageImage
KyuHyunie~

Post by KyuHyunie~ »

Congratz all, well deserved!
For the declined, keep it up!
SiX

Post by SiX »

Kicked out:
I Strongly disagree with having Queijo kicked out of the team for multiple reasons.

Declined:
Keep your head up. One day you'll make it!

Extended:
Show what you go for and we'll see the outcome next month! Good luck.

Accpted:
Gratz Capitan Pescanova, do a good job.

Trials passed:
Gratz Andy, Nettobear, Mr.P4in , Mlle.LOLe Well deserved all of you.

Permban Toolers:
Gratz Silas, Mr.Pain. Well deserved refering to the amount of reports you make daily!

Forum Moderator:
Gratz Maki, do a good job.
Last edited by SiX on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toon

Post by Toon »

Shadi wrote: Forum Moderators:
  • nD** Maki is not only a permban tooler now but also a forum moderator and will help with forum-related cleanups/tasks and make sure everyone is behaving well on the forums
Great I see nothing wrong with this change, prepare to see in the ww topic Maki winning all the games.
ImageImage
nice members
JTc

Post by JTc »

Royal Toon wrote:
Shadi wrote: Forum Moderators:
Great I see nothing wrong with this change, prepare to see in the ww topic Maki winning all the games.
hahaha

gz anyways
<.<
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Gratz capitan and the ones who passed their trials!
Big H

Post by Big H »

Lien~ wrote:First of all, a big congratulations to Capitan! You very well deserve it. You've been working hard, improved a lot on the mentioned cons and have proven to be a worthy candidate. I must say I'm impressed with how good your cheater-nose is. Keep it up and feel free to contact me if you need any help in-game/forum or nD Private/nD-menu related. I would be more than happy to do that for you.

Big H, Beast, Spoderman, Sixxon, Xeonn and GodFelloW; keep your heads up. There is always another chance another time. No need to back down or be disappointed. Try to work on the mentioned cons, improve yourself and try again when the time is ready!!
Actually, that application was the only thing motivating me to keeping my activity up in the server. Now that it's declined, my activity will decline with it. School will start now, and I will probably barely play at all. If I should apply again, it'd probably be when I finish school, in 3 years, or so.

Anyway, I do congratulate to Capitan, and to those who got promoted.
"A wise man speak because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something." - Aristotle
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

First of all gratz to capitan pescanova, you will do it great! I see you being active in-game and on the forums. You also have a great nose for cheaters. Keep it up and you will be in the team soon.

Also gratz too the people that got accepted as trial.

Third thing, if you failed this time don't give up. Head up and keep going for it. Sooner or later you will get accepted.

*The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling ,
but in rising after you fall.*

Last but not least, grats too Maki you will do it great! PS: don't use your powers too win all the WW games hh :3
Last edited by Veghan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Big H wrote:
Lien~ wrote:First of all, a big congratulations to Capitan! You very well deserve it. You've been working hard, improved a lot on the mentioned cons and have proven to be a worthy candidate. I must say I'm impressed with how good your cheater-nose is. Keep it up and feel free to contact me if you need any help in-game/forum or nD Private/nD-menu related. I would be more than happy to do that for you.

Actually, that application was the only thing motivating me to keeping my activity up in the server. Now that it's declined, my activity will decline with it. School will start now, and I will probably barely play at all. If I should apply again, it'd probably be when I finish school, in 3 years, or so.

Anyway, I do congratulate to Capitan, and to those who got promoted.
It's not the end of the world Big H. You do have good qualities and each individual has potential in becoming a member. If you feel you are worth it, then apply again when the time is ready. On the other hand, school is really important. Focus on it and make sure you do good! Poke me on steam if you want to talk :)

Return to “Old News”